Know the price and specifications Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro Plus The pioneer has the most powerful processor from Qualcomm with a demonstration of the most important advantages and disadvantages Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro Plus !
Xiaomi launched its flagship phone, Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro Plus, with capabilities that surpass many of the higher-priced phones, especially since the device comes with the best types of screens with a refresh rate of 120 Hz, and the mobile uses the most powerful 5-nanometer Qualcomm processor that supports connection to networks The fifth generation with internet speed of more than 7 gigabits per second, and the mobile has three rear cameras that support 8K-quality imaging, the phone also works with a 12 GB RAM memory, and works with a giant battery that lasts for more than 24 hours, and it also supports Fast charging technology is sufficient to fully charge the battery in less than an hour, and in this article we will learn about the price and specifications of Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro Plus, and we will fully explain the most important advantages and disadvantages of the phone; So you can judge the mobile for yourself!
Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro Plus:
- The device comes with a drawer with two entrances to add My contact card The size of the Nano SIM and the phone can operate in standby mode, the mobile also supports the ability to connect to mobile networks from the second generation to the fifth generation, and it supports Internet connection through one of the two segments at the speeds of EDGE or GSM, and HSPA (speed of the Download up to 42.2 Mbps, Upload speed up to 5.76 Mbps), LTE, and 5G (Download speed is up to 7.5 Gbps).
- The mobile phone has an IP53 certification for dust and water splash resistance, as it arrives Its weight To approximately 196 grams, it comes in a length of 163.7 mm, a width of 76.4 mm, and a thickness of 7.8 mm.
- The company used this once Screen Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen (the same type that is used in most Samsung mobilesThe screen supports a refresh rate of 120 Hz, it also supports HDR 10 Plus technology, and it has a brightness of up to 1300 lumens at a maximum, and the screen area reaches 6.67 inches (equivalent to about 85.9% of the area of the front end of the phone). The screen is 2400 by 1080 pixels (Full HD Plus quality), with an aspect ratio of 20: 9, and a pixel density of 395 pixels per inch, and it is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass v5, and the screen design is similar to many leading phones with very thin edges. And a hole in the middle of the screen for the selfie camera.
- Xiaomi installed the OS Android 11 on Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro Plus by default, with MIUI 12.
- It also works With a therapist Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 core with 5 nano technology and eight cores (Kryo 680 at 2.84 GHz, three Kryo 680 cores at 2.42 GHz per core, four Kryo 680 cores at 1.8 GHz per core), in addition to an Adreno 660 chip For graphics processing, the company used the same processors on its phone Xiaomi Mi 11 It was launched recently in the global markets.
- memory The solid phone has an area of 256 GB and is of the type UFS 3.1, which is characterized by a reading speed of 2100 MB per second, a write speed of 1200 MB per second, and the phone’s random memory of RAM is 12 GB, but the mobile does not support adding memory expansion cards In any entrance.
- The mobile is loaded Headsets Stereo external works to produce crisp and clear sound, the phone supports 24-bit / 192kHz audio, but it is not equipped with a separate 3.5mm headphone jack, nor does the FM radio system support.
- The mobile is equipped with the ability to connect to networks Wi-Fi On all available frequencies so far (supports Wi-Fi 6e), it also supports dual band, Wi-Fi Direct technology that is used to exchange files with other Android devices, and supports the creation of a hotspot to share the Internet for calling cards with surrounding devices.
- Supports the system Bluetooth 5.2 generation, with support for A2DP and LE.
- The mobile is equipped with a geographic positioning system (GPS, With dual band A GPS, Glonass, BDS, Galileo, QZSS, NavIC).
- Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro Plus supports NFC system NFCIt also supports an infrared port, an IR Port that is used to control various electronic devices remotely (such as air conditioner, TV, fan … etc.) instead of using the remote control for each device.
- Come In the shipping port USB Type C of the 2.0 generation, with the USB On The Go technology, which provides the mobile with the ability to use various USB drivers (such as a mouse, keyboard, etc.).
- Reader sensor supported For fingerprint (Integrated with the power button on the right side of the phone), in addition to the acceleration and proximity sensors, the gyroscope, the compass, the Color Spectrum, and the barometer (barometer).
- Is available In color Black, White, and Cyan.
- Works With battery It has a capacity of 4520 mAh of lithium polymer, and it needs a specialist to remove or replace it, and it also supports the possibility of fast charging with a strength of 33 watts, which enables the battery to be fully recharged (starting from 0% to 100%) in only about 52 minutes with the Quick Technology Charge 3 Plus, and it supports Power Delivery 3.0 technology.
Mobile price Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro Plus:
- The global price of the device is about $ 770 (256 g with 12 RAM).
- This price is equivalent to about 12 thousand Egyptian pounds.
- It is also equivalent to about 2888 Saudi riyals.
The mobile has already been launched abroad starting on March 4, 2021, but we do not expect it to be launched in the Arab markets, and even if it is launched in the Arab markets, it will come with a different name.
- Triple rear camera, Consisting of :
– Standard wide camera, 108 mega-pixel resolution, f / 1.8 aperture, with a focal length of 26 mm, a sensor of 1 / 1.52 inch, and a pixel diameter of 0.7 μm, and it is equipped with the ability to autofocus after phase detection Auto Focus .
– An 8 mega-pixel Ultra Wide camera, with f / 2.2 aperture, supports 119-degree photography; To take photos and record videos with a wider field of view than the primary camera when shooting at the same distance.
– Macro camera, 5 mega pixels, with a focal length of 50 mm, and a sensor of 1 / 5.0 inch, with a pixel diameter of 1.12 micro meters, and it is able to focus at a distance of 4 cm from the cameras; And they are used in photographing very close objects such as coins and paper, or plants … etc.
The Xiaomi K40 Pro Plus rear cameras support single LED flash, HDR and Panorama mode.
You record video in 8K quality at 30 frames per second, or 4K quality at 30 or 60 frames per second, or 1080p at 30, 60, 120, 240 or 960 frames per second, and supports the Gyro EIS cameras, and recording HDR 10 Plus.
- Selfie camera Normal Wide, 20 mega-pixel resolution, with a sensor 1 / 3.4 inch, and a pixel diameter of 0.8 micro meters, it supports HDR mode, and it records video in 1080p at a speed of 30 frames per second, or 720 pixels at a speed of 120 frames per second. the second.
This is the information announced officially about the cameras, but it has not been tried in reality!
- The Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro Plus carries the best processor in the Android world so far with the strongest performance in the field of games and photography and with enough internet speed to download 7.5 GB in just 8 seconds.
- Super AMOLED screen with the strongest refresh rates and high brightness.
- Internal memory and RAM of more than enough space.
- The rear cameras support 8K and take pictures with lots of detail.
- The battery lasts for more than an entire day, with the ability to charge it in less than an hour.
Disadvantages of Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro Plus:
- The Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro Plus does not have a dedicated memory card entry, and it cannot be added to the SIM cards entries.
- The screen does not support Quad HD display.
- The rear cameras are not equipped with an OIS optical stabilizer.
Open the box:
The contents of the Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro Plus phone box have not been announced yet!