Learn about specifications now Xiaomi Redmi K40 Gaming In detail with mentioning the price of the device and an explanation of the most important advantages and disadvantages Xiaomi Redmi K40 Gaming !
Xiaomi is usually interested in the performance of its mid-range phones, and the company announced the Xiaomi Redmi K40 Gaming initial specifications, which have been customized to suit the gaming-loving category, as the device has a MediaTek processor (Dimensity 1200 5G) that comes with a 6 nano resolution, And it works with random memory with an area starting from 6 GB, and up to 12 GB, and the mobile has an OLED screen that supports the refresh rate of 120 Hz which is Full HD Plus quality, and the company installs the latest Android version on the device by default, and the phone also supports One of the fastest fast charging technologies to be able to fully fill the battery capacity in an hour but a quarter, and we will fully explain the specifications of the phone with mentioning the price of Xiaomi Redmi K40 gaming abroad, Egypt and Saudi Arabia, and we will also explain the advantages and disadvantages of the mobile phone!
Xiaomi Redmi K40 Gaming Specifications:
- The phone is connected to the distribution towers of mobile networks equipped with the fifth generation technology, and it also has two add-on entries Two calling cards With the type Nano SIM (the two SIM cards are in standby mode), the Xiaomi Redmi K40 Gaming also connects to the Internet through the chips, with a download speed of 42.2 Mbps and an upload speed of 5.76 Mbps when connected to the third generation networks (HSPA). ), Or up to 4.7 Gbps download speed with an upload speed of 2.5 Gbps when connected to 5G networks.
- As it arrives Weight The device is about 205 grams, and it comes in a length of 161.9 mm, a width of 76.9 mm, and a thickness of 8.3 mm, and the back of it is made of glass (Gorilla 5), with pop-up buttons that can be reprogrammed to be used in games, and the device holds IP53 certified for dust, splash and water resistance.
- Have Screen OLED capacitive touchscreen (same Huawei mobiles Leading), with support for 1 billion color mode, 120 Hz refresh rate, HDR 10 Plus technology, and the screen displays an average brightness of 500 nits, and it comes with an area of 6.67 inches, with an acquisition ratio of 86.3% of the total The front-end area of the device, the screen displays with a resolution of 2400 by 1080 pixels (Full HD Plus quality), with an aspect ratio of 20: 9, and a pixel density of 395 pixels per inch, and it is protected with a Corning Gorilla Glass v5 layer, and the screen is designed with edges Slim with a center top hole for the front camera.
- System Employment The Xiaomi Redmi K40 Gaming default is Android 11, with MIUI 12.5.
- The mobile works With a therapist Mainly precisely manufacturing 6 nano-type MediaTek Dimensity 1200 5G eight-core (Cortex A78 core at 3.0GHz, three Cortex A78 cores at 2.6GHz per core, four Cortex A55 cores at 2.0GHz per core), in addition to a special graphics processor from The Mali G77 MC9, and this set of processors were previously placed in a device Realme GT Neo.
- Lots of options are available Internal memory and RAM spacesAnd the available copies are as follows:
– 128 GB solid space version, with 6 GB RAM.
– 128 GB solid space version, with 8 GB RAM.
– 128 GB solid space version, with 12 GB RAM.
– 256 GB solid space version, with 8 GB RAM.
– 256 GB solid space version, 12 GB RAM.
The hard memory comes from UFS 3.1, which is characterized by a reading speed of 2100 MB per second, and a write speed of 1200 MB per second, but the phone does not support adding memory expansion cards at any entrance.
- Owns the device Headsets Stereo works to amplify the sound and supports sound at 24-bit / 192 kHz, and the sound is adjusted by JBL, but the device does not have a separate input for the speakers and does not support the FM radio system.
- Carrying the device Charging port USB Type C 2.0, with support for the USB On The Go feature, which enables the device to recognize various USB devices such as mice, playstation controllers, etc.
- Xiaomi Redmi K40 Gaming supports NFC (NFC), And it also supports the infrared port that is used to control various electrical devices (such as the fan, air conditioning, screen … etc.) instead of using the remote control for each of them separately.
- Supports the system to identify regions and roads geographically (GPS, With dual band A GPS, Glonass, BDS, Galileo, QZSS, NavIC).
- System also supports Bluetooth 5.2, with support for A2DP and LE.
- Connects to wireless networks (Wi Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac / 6), With the ability to connect to the hotspot on the frequency 2.4 and 5 GHz (dual band support), with support for Wi-Fi Direct, and the ability to create a hotspot.
- The phone supports a sensor to recognize Fingerprint For the user, it is located on the side of the phone (integrated with the power button), and it also supports sensors, accelerometer, proximity, compass, gyroscope, barometer, and color spectrum sensor.
- Is available In color Black, Gray, Silver, and Yellow (Bruce Lee Edition).
- Works With battery Its capacity is 5065 mAh of lithium polymer of the hard-to-remove type, with support for the possibility of fast charging with a capacity of 67 watts, which is sufficient to fully charge the battery (from 0% to 100%) in only about 42 minutes, with support for the Power Delivery 3.0 feature, and the Quick Charge 3 Plus.
Mobile price Xiaomi Redmi K40 Gaming:
- The price of the 128 g version with 6 RAM is $ 310, the price of the 128 g version with 8 RAM is $ 340, and the price of the 128 g version with 12 RAM is $ 370, and the price of the largest version is $ 420.
- These prices in Al-Masry are equivalent to about 4,850 EGP, 5,300 EGP, 5,800 EGP and 6600 EGP for copies, respectively.
- While these prices in Saudi Arabia are equivalent to about 1160 riyals, 1275 riyals, 1390 riyals and 1575 for copies, respectively.
The device was launched abroad starting April 30, 2021, and the Bruce Lee version is available in yellow from the highest version only (256 g with 12 RAM), but we do not expect the phone to be launched in the Arab markets.
- Three rear cameras, Includes :
– Wide camera with a resolution of 64 mega-pixels, with an f / 1.7 lens slot, a focal length of 26 mm, with a sensor 1 / 2.0 inch, and a pixel diameter of 0.7 micro meters, and it supports the ability to auto focus after phase recognition Phase Detection Auto Focus.
– An 8-megapixel Ultra Wide camera, with an f / 2.2 lens slot, and this camera supports photography from a greater angle than the primary camera (120 degrees) to get a wider field of view.
– Macro camera (Macro) with a resolution of 2 mega pixels and aperture of f / 2.4 lens, and this camera supports focus at a distance of only 4 cm from the cameras and is used in photographing objects close to cameras such as flowers.
The Xiaomi Redmi K40 Gaming rear cameras have a dual-LED flash, with support for HDR and Panorama modes.
It also supports shooting in 4K quality at a speed of 30 frames per second, or with 1080p resolution at a speed of 30, 60 or 120 frames per second, or 720 pixels at a speed of 960 frames per second, and the gyro EIS cameras also support.
- Selfie camera 16 megapixels, with support for High Dynamic Range mode, and it supports 1080p recording at a speed of 30 frames per second or 720 pixels at a speed of 120 frames per second with HDR recording capability.
This is the data that has been officially announced about the cameras, but it is not based on the experience of the cameras in the real world.
- Xiaomi Redmi K40 Gaming supports 5G connectivity.
- The OLED screen supports a refresh rate of 120 Hz, with Full HD Plus quality.
- The processor offers very good performance in the field of games.
- The rear cameras support wide photography and 4K recording.
- The battery is sufficient for the end of the day, and it supports 67W fast charging, which is the fastest compared to the competitors.
Disadvantages of Xiaomi Redmi K40 Gaming:
- The weight of the Xiaomi Redmi K40 Gaming is relatively heavy.
- The phone does not support adding memory expansion cards.
- The selfie camera isn’t the best.
- The mobile is not equipped with a separate headphone jack.
Open the box:
The contents of the Xiaomi Redmi K40 Gaming phone box have not been announced yet!