The Xiaomi Redmi 10 phone has a huge battery, with a distinguished processor, and a powerful camera.
Extensive comprehensive review, with its advantages and disadvantages.
Company announced xiaomi About a new phone in the economic category of the Redmi category, this category has caused a sensation since its appearance and turned the scales upside down, especially to provide the best possible hardware at the lowest price and at a price much lower than competitors, and it is the category that smartphone lovers wait for its latest releases every year, and it is considered one One of the best-selling categories of the company at all, and it is considered a competitor to the most popular companiesyelmy Andtechno Infinix is in the economy class.
Before we review all the specifications of the mobile, we get to know the basic specifications as follows:-
All-plastic design with a glass front.
MIUI 12.5 operating interface based entirely on Android 11 operating system.
6.5 inch IPS LCD screen, Full HD Plus display resolution and 90Hz refresh rate.
MediaTek Helio G88 octa-core processor, supporting networks up to the fourth generation, with 12nm manufacturing accuracy.
Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
Memory 64 / 4, 128 / 4, 128 / 6 or 128 / 8 GB RAM, it is not possible to install an external memory card.
4 rear cameras with a resolution of 50 – 8 – 2 – 2 megapixels with 1080p video shooting.
8-megapixel front camera with 1080p video recording.
Giant 5000 mAh battery with fast charging, 18W charger.
USB Type-C 2.0 charging port.
The fingerprint sensor on the right side is integrated into the power button.
Xiaomi Redmi 10 phone specifications
- The materials for manufacturing the mobile are entirely of plastic, and the front end is entirely of glass.
- The rear cameras are in a neatly black frame in the upper left of the back.
- The front camera is located inside the notch bench hole in the top center of the screen.
- The weight of the mobile is 181 grams. This is a serious weight compared to the huge battery size.
- Dimensions in terms of length 161.9 mm, width 75.5 mm, thickness 8.9 mm.
- Android 11 operating system with Xiaomi MIUI 12.5 interface.
- Supported networks up to the fourth generation only, and two Nano SIM cards can be installed simultaneously, and the two SIM cards work with Dual Standby technology.
- The 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen with a resolution of Full HD Plus 2400 * 1080 pixels, with a pixel density of 405 pixels per inch in the screen. The screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- The edges are noticeably large, especially the bottom, where the screen occupies an area of 83.5% of the total area of the front end, and we note that the size of the bottom edge is slightly larger, and it comes in dimensions of 20:9, and a refresh rate of 90 Hz.
- Processor MediaTek Helio G88 octa-core (two cores with a frequency of 2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 – six cores with a frequency of 1.8 GHz Cortex-A55).
- The processor comes with a 12nm manufacturing accuracy, which is good in power and battery consumption.
- Mali-G52 MC2 graphic processor.
- Several versions in terms of internal memory and RAM 64/4, 128/4 or 128/6 GB RAM.
- The internal memory is eMMC, and an additional storage card cannot be installed.
- The battery is non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh, supports fast charging with an 18W charger. And reverse charging with a power of 9 watts.
- USB Type-C 2.0 charging port.
- The fingerprint sensor is built into the power button on the right of the phone.
- There are compass, accelerometer and proximity sensors.
- There is an FM radio.
- As usual, Xiaomi phones have an IR sensor to operate remote control devices via the phone.
- There is no NFC sensor.
- There is a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Supported a/b/g/n/ac wireless networks with hotspot and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Bluetooth version 5.1.
- The colors of the mobile are gray – white – blue.
Xiaomi Redmi 10 camera
Four rear cameras with LED flash.
The first camera is 50-megapixel wide, with an F1.8 lens slot.
The second camera is an 8-megapixel Ultra Wide camera with an F2.2 lens slot and a 120-degree angle.
The third camera is a 2-megapixel macro and an F2.4 lens slot.
The fourth is a 2-megapixel camera with an F2.4 lens slot.
The mobile supports HDR and panorama modes.
The mobile supports 1080p video recording at 30 frames per second.
The front camera is 8-megapixel, with an F2.0 lens slot, with 1080p video shooting at 30 frames per second.
Xiaomi Redmi 10 phone price
The expected price of the Xiaomi Redmi 10 mobile in Egypt is 2930 pounds.
The expected mobile price in the world is 160 euros.
Features of Xiaomi Redmi 10
- Good power saving processor.
- Screen resolution is good.
- Great rear camera.
- Giant battery.
- Stylish design.
- Good weight despite the size of the battery.
Disadvantages of Xiaomi Redmi 10
- Charging speed does not match the battery size.
- An external storage card cannot be installed.
- The front camera is not the best
What’s in the Xiaomi Redmi 10 phone box
Xiaomi Redmi 10 mobile.
The phone offers good hardware in the price category from screen resolution, processor or rear camera and a giant battery, but at the expense of charging speed and the front camera, and in the price category there are powerful phones such as Samsung galaxy M21 And Oppo A54.