Xiaomi Poco X3 GT phone with a fabulous charger, a giant battery, a powerful processor, a distinctive camera and impressive headphones. A complete and objective review with its advantages and disadvantages.
With the launch of the Poco brand from xiaomi The Chinese giant, the smartphone market in the middle and economic category witnessed a revolution and a major boom in concepts, and the arrangement of companies, this brand literally offers the best value for the price, and offers pricing that users do not expect, as it offers specifications that are almost integrated, and at very low pricing, which puts the rest Smartphone companies like Samsung And the OPPO It’s awkward, especially at the pricing point to keep up with the Poco brand’s pricing.
Returning to the brand, Xiaomi announced its new phone, Xiaomi Poco X3 GT, which comes with fairy specifications, and is as close as possible to integration, which we review in detail in the full review, but let’s first get to know the main addresses of the mobile, as it comes with several specifications, most notably:-
Sleek, streamlined design with distinctive stripes at the back.
IP53 certified against water and dust.
6.6-inch IPS LCD screen with Full HD Plus resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection.
Android 11 operating system with MIUI 12.5 interface.
Dimensity 1100 5G octa-core processor with 6nm manufacturing accuracy.
Mali-G77 MC9 graphic processor.
128 / 6 storage, 128 / 8 or 256 / 8 GB RAM, with the possibility of installing an additional microSD storage memory.
3 rear cameras with a resolution of 64 – 8 – 2 megapixels with dual flash and 4k photography.
16 MP front camera with 1080p video recording.
A huge 5000 mAh battery with 67W ultra-fast charging.
USB Type-C 2.0 charging port.
A fingerprint sensor on the right side is integrated with the power button.
Xiaomi Poco X3 GT specifications
- The design is made of plastic, both the frame and the back, with an all-glass front.
- The back is very elegant, as it comes with small vertical gradations, which add a great deal of elegance to the design.
- The rear cameras come in a relatively unusual shape, and gives the look a great deal of intense elegance, especially the primary camera and dual flash.
- From the right side, the power button is integrated with the fingerprint sensor and the volume up and down buttons.
- The selfie camera is located inside a very small bench hole at the top of the middle of the screen.
- The weight of the mobile is 193 grams, which is a fairly good weight.
- The height of the mobile is 163.3 mm, the width is 75.9 mm, the thickness is 8.9 mm, and the phone is somewhat thick.
- The mobile supports networks up to 5G and supports the installation of two SIM cards at the same time, with support for the waiting feature for dual standby SIMs.
- The device is IP53 certified against water and dust.
- The IPS LCD screen with a display resolution of 6.6 inches, with a resolution of Full HD Plus 2400 * 1080 pixels, a density of 399 pixels per inch in the screen, dimensions of 20: 9 and occupies an area of 84.9% of the front end, the characteristic in the screen is the refresh rate of 120 Hz, supports HDR10 In addition to a brightness of 450 nits, the screen comes with a Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection layer against breakage and scratching.
- MIUI 12.5 operating interface built entirely on Android 11.
- Powerful processor that supports the fifth generation networks of MediaTek Dimensity 1100 5G octa-core (four cores at a frequency of 2.6 GHz Cortex-A78 – four cores at a frequency of 2.0 GHz of type Cortex-A55) The processor with a 6 nm manufacturing precision is very energy-saving.
- Mali-G77 MC9 graphic processor.
- There are three versions in terms of storage capacity and RAM 128/6, 128/8 or 256/8 GB RAM, with the ability to install an additional Micro SD storage card and the internal storage comes from UFS 3.1.
- The battery is huge with a capacity of 5000 mAh non-removable Li-Polymer, supporting ultra-fast charging with a 67W charger, charging the battery from 0-100% in just 42 minutes thanks to USB Power Delivery 3.0 charging technology
- USB Type-C 2.0 charging port.
- The fingerprint sensor is built into the power button.
- There is no FM radio.
- There is no 3.5mm headphone jack.
- There is an NFC sensor.
- There is an IR sensor to operate remote control devices via the phone.
- There are impressive stereo headphones in cooperation with JBL.
- Supported Wi-Fi networks of types a/b/g/n/ac/6 in addition to support for hotspot and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Bluetooth version 5.2.
- The colors of the mobile are gray – white – green.
Xiaomi Poco X3 GT camera mobile
3 rear camera with dual flash.
The primary camera is 64 megapixels, with a wide F1.8 lens slot.
The second 8-megapixel camera for ultra wide-angle photography, with an F2.2 lens slot, an angle of 120 degrees.
The third camera is a 2-megapixel macro, with an F2.4 lens slot.
The cameras support HDR and panorama modes.
It can capture 4K videos at 30fps, and 1080p videos at 30, 60 and 120fps.
The 16-megapixel selfie camera with a wide F2.5 lens slot can shoot 1080p videos at 30 frames per second.
Xiaomi Poco X3 GT mobile price
The expected price of the Xiaomi Poco X3 GT mobile in Egypt is 3660 EGP.
The expected price of the phone in the world is $230.
Features of the Xiaomi Poco X3 GT
- Stylish design.
- Powerful processor.
- Powerful cameras.
- Great battery.
- Featured screen.
- Ultra fast charging.
- IR sensor.
- competitive price.
- Powerful stereo headphones.
- Dust and water protection certificate.
Disadvantages of the Xiaomi Poco X3 GT
- There is no FM radio.
- There is no 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The phone is thick.
What’s in the Xiaomi Poco X3 GT Box
Mobile Xiaomi Poco X3 GT.
The phone is very distinctive and is considered an integrated phone to the fullest degree, whether the screen, battery, charging speed or cameras with the elegance of the design, and it competes in the price category with competitive phones such Oppo A55 And the Realme 8.