The Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro 5G is a powerful, energy-saving processor and a giant battery. An objective review of the phone from all sides with its advantages and disadvantages.
The promising Chinese company Xiaomi is preparing to launch one of its latest phones in the middle class, with good hardware and specifications, which is a special thing that we have become accustomed to from a general Xiaomi company, and from the Poco series, especially as it offers superior specifications, and incredible pricing, which puts competitors, especially Ubo and Realme, in great embarrassment. Since the Poco series offers the best price for the performance, it has achieved great successes in the Poco series, which won the user’s trust in record time.
Back to the phone, which we quickly review the most important specifications, in addition to reviewing every small and large device in every objectivity, as it comes with the following specifications:
Traditional design with good reflections from the back.
6.5-inch IPS LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate and Full HD plus resolution with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
The MIUI 12 operating system is based on Android 11.
Dimensity 700 5G 8-core processor, with 7 nm manufacturing precision, supports 5G networks.
Mali-G57 MC2 graphic processor.
Memory storage 64/4 GB, 128/4 GB or 128/6 GB RAM, with the possibility of adding an additional storage memory.
3 rear camera with 48 – 2 – 2 megapixel camera with dual flash and the ability to shoot videos in 4K resolution.
8-megapixel front camera with 1080p shooting.
5000 mAh battery supports fast charging, an 18-watt charger.
USB Type-C 2.0 charging port.
A fingerprint sensor on the side of the mobile.
Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro 5G phone specifications
- The phone is elegant ..
- The price of the phone is distinguished.
- The mobile is aimed at the economic category, so we do not expect a breakthrough in the design. The design is traditional on the front side of the front camera inside the bench hole, while on the back side there are good reflections, and the cameras are located in a rectangular frame with a dual flash below.
- The phone is 161.8 mm long, 75.3 mm wide and 8.9 mm thick.
- The phone weighs 190 grams.
- The 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen has a resolution of Full HD Plus 2400 * 1080 pixels with a pixel density of 405 pixels per inch in the screen, and it comes with dimensions of 20: 9 and utilizes an area of 83.7% of the front end, and the screen comes with a refresh rate of 90 Hz, which provides a smooth experience in Navigate the system or in games, applications and browsing. The screen has a brightness of 400 nits and has a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection layer.
- The phone comes in the box with the latest Android system, Android 11, with the famous MIUI 12 interface.
- The processor from MediaTech, a recent release that supports the fifth generation networks, is the Dimensity 700 5G octa-core processor (four 2.2 GHz Cortex-A 76 cores – four 2.0 GHz Cortex-A55 cores). The unique point of the processor is that it has a 7nm manufacturing precision that is extremely energy efficient and has the lowest heat ratio.
- Mali-G57 MC2 graphic processor.
- Three versions of the mobile in terms of storage memory and RAM, the first with 64 GB memory with 4 GB RAM, the second memory 128 with 4 GB RAM and the higher version 128 GB with 6 GB RAM, the internal memory of the UFS 2.2 type with the possibility of adding additional micro sd storage cards.
- The battery is huge, with a capacity of 5000 mAh, of the type of lithium polymer, which is not removable, supports fast charging, and an 18 watt charger.
- USB Type-C 2.0 charging port.
- The fingerprint sensor is integrated with the power button.
- There are a number of sensors such as light, gyroscope, compass, acceleration, and convergence.
- The mobile phone supports networks up to the fifth generation 5G with support for the installation of two SIM cards with a dual stand-by feature of the Nano SIM type, in addition to the possibility of installing an external microSD card with the two SIM cards at the same time.
- There is a 3.5mm Jack headphone port.
- Supported wireless networks: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, in addition to hotspots and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Bluetooth version 5.1.
- There is an IR sensor through which all remote control devices can be operated via the mobile.
- The colors of the device are silver – gray – green – blue.
Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro 5G mobile camera
There are three rear cameras in a rectangular frame.
The main camera is 48 megapixels, with an F1.8 lens slot.
The second camera is 2 megapixel with F2.4 lens slot.
The third camera is a 2-megapixel macro with F2.4 lens slot.
There is dual flash with support for HDR panorama mode.
4K videos can be captured at 30fps.
The 8-megapixel front camera with F2.0 lens slot with support for panorama mode and can record a video clip up to 1080p at 30 frames per second.
Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro 5G mobile price
The price of the device in Egypt is expected to reach 3200 EGP.
The price of the device in the global market is 170 euros.
Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro 5G features
- Stylish design.
- Featured screen.
- Good pricing.
- Powerful, energy-efficient processor.
- Gigantic battery.
- IR sensor.
- The screen resolution is great.
- Great rear camera.
Disadvantages of the Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro 5G
- The charging speed is slow.
- The front camera is modest.
- Modest front camera.
- Shipping speed isn’t the best.
- RAM is not the best in the price category.
- Screen brightness is less than the competitors.
Contents of the Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro 5G phone box
Mobile Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro 5G.
The phone is a new addition to the Poco series in the market, as it offers good value for the price except for the front camera, which is a negative point for the device as it faces fierce competition in the price category of strong phones such as