Xiaomi Poco F3 Specifications
- The phone has two dedicated entries For my SIM card From the size of the Nano SIM, it is able to keep them in the standby mode, and the Xiaomi Poco F3 mobile phone also supports connection to mobile networks from the second generation to the fifth generation, and supports Internet connection through the chips at the speeds of the second generation EDGE or GSM, and the third generation HSPA (speed Download is up to a maximum of 42.2 Mbps, and the upload speed is up to a maximum of 5.76 Mbps), 4G LTE, and 5G (Download speed is up to 7.5 Gbps at a maximum, and the upload speed is up to To a maximum of 3 Gbps).
- Weight The mobile phone reaches 196 grams, and it comes in a length of 163.7 mm, a width of 76.4 mm, and a thickness of 7.8 mm, but the materials to manufacture the phone have not been announced.
- The mobile is used Screen Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen (same as the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro MaxWith support for 120 Hz refresh rate, and it supports HDR 10 Plus technology, the screen brightness reaches a maximum of 1300 nits, and it comes with a size of 6.67 inches, so that the screen represents about 85.9 percent of the total area of the front of the phone, and It supports a resolution of 2400 by 1080 pixels (Full HD Plus quality), with an aspect ratio of 20: 9, and a pixel density of 395 pixels per inch, and the screen is protected with a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass V5, and it is designed without memorable edges, but there is It has a hole in the top center for the selfie camera.
- Xiaomi Poco F3 is launching with MIUI 12 based on the OS Android 11.
- It also uses Processor Core from Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G with a manufacturing accuracy of 7 nano, an eight-core processor (with a Kryo 585 core at 3.2 GHz, three Kryo 585 cores at 2.42 GHz per core, and four Kryo 585 at 1.8 GHz Per core), in addition to the Adreno 650 GPU, and the same processors were used before in a phone Xiaomi Redmi K40.
- There are several versions of the phone with variations of Internal memory and RAM spacesAnd they are as follows:
– 128 GB internal copy, with 6 GB RAM.
– 128 GB internal copy, with 8 GB RAM.
– 256 GB internal copy, 8 GB RAM.
– 256 GB internal copy, 12 GB RAM.
– The internal memory of the phone comes from the type UFS 3.1, and the mobile phone does not support adding memory expansion cards at any entrance or of any size.
- The mobile carries a system Stereo sound It works to amplify the sound during calls or play audio, video and game files, and it supports 24-bit / 192kHz audio, and the phone does not have a dedicated entrance for additional speakers, and the FM radio system does not support.
- The mobile connects to the wireless internet Wi Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac / 6It supports dual band (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Wi-Fi Direct (used to transfer files to and from the device), with support for creating HotSpot.
- Supports the system Bluetooth 5.1 generation, with support for A2DP and LE.
- It also supports GPS (GPS, With dual band A GPS, Glonass, BDS, Galileo, QZSS, NavIC).
- Xiaomi Poco F3 supports NFC system NFCAnd the infrared port is also supported.
- Mobile owns Charging port USB Type C from the 2.0 generation, and also supports the USB On The Go feature, which enables the phone to recognize various USB devices (such as a mouse, keyboard, etc.).
- Supports sensors Fingerprint (Built-in power button on the side of the phone), acceleration, convergence, compass, gyroscope, and Color Spectrum.
- Is available In color Black, White, Blue and Pink.
- It also works With battery It has a capacity of 4520 mAh lithium-polymer of the hard-to-remove type, and it supports 33-watt fast charging with Quick Charge 3 Plus, which enables the battery capacity to be fully charged (from 0% to 100% in only about 52 minutes), With support for Power Delivery 3.0.
Mobile price Xiaomi Poco F3:
- The price of the phone is expected to start from 343 USD for the smallest version (128G with 6GB RAM).
- This price in Al-Masry is equivalent to about 5400 Egyptian pounds for the same copy.
- It is also equivalent to Saudi Arabia about 1290 Saudi riyals for the same copy.
This is just the expected price for the phone abroad with currency conversion, and the mobile is expected to be officially announced at the end of March or during April 2021.
- Three rear cameras, Consisting of :
– 48 mega-pixel wide primary camera, with f / 1.8 lens aperture, 26 mm focal length, 1/2 inch sensor, 0.8 micro-meter pixel diameter, with the ability to auto focus after Phase Detection Auto Focus.
– An 8-megapixel Ultra Wide camera, with an f / 2.2 aperture, this camera enables you to take pictures and record videos from a 119-degree angle to obtain a larger field of view than the primary camera.
– Macro camera 5 mega pixels, with a focal length of 50 mm, a sensor 1 / 5.0 inch, and a pixel diameter of 1.12 micro meters, and these cameras are able to focus at a distance of 4 cm from the cameras, and are used in photographing close objects such as currencies And plants … etc.
The rear Poco F3 cameras support a single LED flash, with support for High Dynamic Range and Panorama modes.
It also supports 4K video recording at a speed of 30 frames per second or 1080p resolution at a speed of 30, 60, 120, 240 or 960 frames per second, and supports the Gyro EIS cameras.
- front camera Normal Wide with 20 mega pixels resolution, with a sensor 1 / 3.4 inch, and a pixel diameter of 0.8 micrometer, and it supports High Dynamic Range mode, and it supports 1080p video recording at 30 frames per second, or 720p 120 frames per second speed.
This is the preliminary information announced about the cameras, but it has not been officially confirmed or tried yet!
- The Xiaomi Poco F3 supports internet connection through the chip, with an internet speed sufficient to download 7.5 GB in just about 8 seconds.
- The screen of the device is one of the best types (the same type of screens that are used in Samsung mobiles), With a refresh rate of 120 Hz, which is considered the best in this price category, and the screen supports high brightness, which enhances its clarity under the sun.
- The latest Android system directly from the box.
- The processor delivers stronger performance than the Snapdragon 865, which was used in the leading phones in the previous year, and it can be relied upon to run all heavy games at the highest quality and fastest refresh rate.
- The internal memory comes from UFS 3.1, which has a file read speed of 2100 MB per second, and a file write speed of 1200 MB per second; This helps to increase the overall response speed of the device.
- The rear cameras support 4K photography, and it includes one of the best macro cameras in this price category.
- Stereo sound system to deliver the strongest sound experience; To suit users who love games and movies.
- Supports Wi-Fi 6.
- Supports the NFC system that is used to pay online from your credit card balance without taking it out of your pocket (by phone only).
- It also supports the IR Port, which allows the user to rely on the phone to control all electronic devices remotely without the need to use a dedicated remote control for each device.
- The fingerprint sensor is ideally located and responds in less than a second.
- The battery withstands to work all day long and you can rely on the existing charging technology to fully charge the phone battery in less than an hour.
- The mobile offers a high value for the expected price.
Disadvantages of Xiaomi Poco F3:
- The weight of the Xiaomi Poco F3 is relatively heavy.
- The mobile does not support adding storage expansion cards in any port of any kind.
- The rear cameras do not support OIS, nor do they include a zoom or isolation camera, but they do provide acceptable image performance compared to the competitors.
- The selfie camera does not offer anything new compared to the rest of the price category phones.
- The mobile phone is not equipped with a separate headphone jack or an FM radio system.
- The fingerprint sensor is not integrated into the bottom of the screen, unlike expected, but it is responsive and in a comfortable place.
Open the box:
The contents of the box have not been announced yet, but it is expected that the box will contain (based on leaks and previous phones within the same series):
- Xiaomi Poco F3.
- Mobile user manual with a quality assurance card.
- A screen was previously placed on the screen to protect it from scratches and dirt.
- A transparent color case protects the back of the phone from shocks.
- 33W original charger head, with Type C USB cable.
- Tray eject tool for calling card entrances.
Noticeable: The price and specifications of the phone are just leaks and have not been officially confirmed at the time of writing the article, and we will amend the article as soon as the device is officially announced.