Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 has a selfie camera at the bottom of the screen, a powerful processor, and a 108-megapixel camera. A complete and extensive review of the mobile with its advantages and disadvantages.
Since the beginning of the emergence of the descendant of MI MIX from the company xiaomi The Chinese, which caused a sensation due to the balance of its components, it offers an integrated synthesis, of very strong manufacturing materials, with powerful hardware, distinctive cameras, huge screens, and giant batteries.
Therefore, technology and smartphone lovers await the release of new phones from this series, which add new technologies, and the company has already added new technologies that we will discuss in detail, but first let’s get to know the most important features of the phone:-
All-glass design with an elegant and solid aluminum frame.
IP68 certification for protection against water and dust.
MIUI 12.5 is based on the Android 11 operating system.
6.76 inch Super AMOLED display, Full HD Plus resolution, 120Hz refresh rate.
Snapdragon 888 Plus 5G octa-core processor, with 5nm manufacturing accuracy, supporting fifth generation networks.
Adreno 660 graphic processor.
Storage 256 / 12 or 512 / 12 or 1 TB / 12 GB RAM, no additional storage card can be installed.
3 rear camera with a resolution of 108 – 48 – 13 megapixels with 8K video shooting.
16 MP front camera behind the screen with 1080p video recording.
5000 mAh non-removable battery with 120 watt super charger.
USB Type-C 2.0 charging port.
Optical fingerprint sensor built into the screen.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 Specifications
- The manufacturing materials are strong, befitting a pioneering phone, the design is entirely of glass, but the company added more elegance and solidity to the phone by placing a strong and elegant aluminum frame.
- The mobile is IP68 certified to protect against water and dust for a full 30 minutes, at a depth of up to 1.5 meters.
- The mobile supports networks up to the fifth generation 5G in addition to the older networks, and it is possible to install Nano SIM cards with a maximum of two SIM cards, which work together with the dual standby technology.
- The operating system is Android Hand 11, supported by the famous Xiaomi MIUI 12.5 operating system.
- The screen is a 6.67-inch Super AMOLED screen, with a resolution of Full HD Plus 2340 x 1080 pixels, a pixel density of 386 pixels per inch in the screen, a aspect ratio of 19.5: 9, and it supports 1B colors and HDR 10 Plus, in addition to a refresh rate of 120 Hz.
- The processor is a powerful Qualcomm company that supports the fifth generation networks, Snapdragon 888 Plus 5G, an octa-core (2.99 GHz Kryo 680 core – three 2.42 GHz Kryo 680 cores – four 1.8 GHz Kryo 680 cores).
- What distinguishes the processor is that it is manufactured with 5 nanometers precision, which is the best and strongest in energy consumption and expenditure, and the longest life in battery consumption.
- The graphics processor is very powerful, it can run the most powerful games with the highest quality Adreno 660.
- The internal storage is of the type UFS 3.1, and there are three versions in terms of storage and RAM, the first version with a storage memory of 256 / 12 GB RAM, the second with a capacity of 512 / 12 GB RAM, and the third and larger version with a storage capacity of 1 TB / 12 GB RAM, and it is not possible to install Additional storage card, but this is not a big drawback because the storage capacity is not small, but 8K photography enthusiasts may need additional storage capacity.
- The lithium-polymer battery with a capacity of 5000 mAh is non-removable, supporting fast charging, but this time with a very fast charger of 120 watts, which can charge the giant battery in record time, in addition to supporting the phone with fast wireless charging and an 80 watt charger.
- USB Type-C 2.0 charging port.
- The optical fingerprint sensor is integrated on the screen.
- There are light sensors, accelerometer, proximity, compass, gyroscope and color analyzer.
- There is an IR sensor to operate remote control devices via the phone using the sensor.
- No FM radio or 3.5mm headphone jack.
- There is an NFC sensor.
- The phone has powerful stereo speakers.
- Supported wireless networks a/b/g/n/ac/6 in addition to hotspot and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Bluetooth version 5.2.
- Black mobile colours.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 camera
Three rear cameras with one LED flash
The first camera is 108 megapixels, with an F1.9 lens slot, with a 26mm lens, and a true OIS anti-shake optical stabilizer.
The second camera is 48 megapixels (periscope telephoto), with an F4.1 lens slot, 120mm lens, with OIS optical stabilization and 5x optical zoom.
The third is an Ultra Wide 13-megapixel camera, with an F2.4 lens slot and a 123-degree angle.
The cameras support HD and panorama modes.
It can shoot 8K videos at 24 or 30 frames per second, and also in 4K at 30 or 60 frames per second or 1080p at 30, 60, 120 or 240 frames per second, with gyro-EIS and HDR 10 Plus support. .
The front camera is for the first time behind the screen. There is no notch or bench hole in the screen, which comes with a 16-megapixel camera.
The front camera can shoot 1080p videos at 30 frames per second.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 price
The price of the Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 phone in Egypt is expected to be 16,500 EGP
The world price of the phone is expected to reach $1,000
Features of Xiaomi Mi Mix 4
- Stylish design with strong materials.
- Exceptional rear camera.
- Legendary healer.
- Ultra fast charging.
- A distinctive full screen experience with a camera at the bottom of the screen.
- Powerful graphic processor.
Disadvantages of Xiaomi Mi Mix 4
- Screen resolution is not the best.
- There is no FM radio.
- There is no 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The front camera does not support shooting 4K videos.
What’s in the Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 Box
Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 mobile.
The phone is almost completely integrated, with the exception of some simple notes, the most important of which are the screen resolution and the accuracy of video recording from the front camera, especially because there are powerful alternatives such as Samsung Galaxy S21 5G And Huawei P50 Pro.