Learn the details of the specification Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro Who has rear cameras that support 8K-quality imaging, with a screen that supports 120 Hz, and watched an explanation of the most important advantages and disadvantages Xiaomi Mi 11 X Pro With the price of the phone!
Xiaomi announced the initial specifications of Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro, which comes within the Xiaomi Mi 11 series, which achieved a lot of sales for the company abroad thanks to the powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor, which offers a performance that surpasses all previous Android phones, especially since the processor has The ability to run many Windows games through an emulator while providing performance similar to the most powerful computers, and the mobile features a Super AMOLED screen that supports Full HD Plus display with a refresh rate of 120 Hz, and the phone uses the latest version of Android as it carries rear cameras that support 8K recording, and to complete the most powerful user experience for gaming lovers, the device comes with a stereo sound system with support for HDR 10 Plus technology, and in this article we will get to know in detail the phone specifications with mentioning the Xiaomi Mi 11 X Pro price abroad, in Egypt and Saudi Arabia In addition to the advantages and disadvantages of the phone!
Specifications of Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro:
- The phone connects to mobile networks up to the fifth generation, and it also accepts an add-on Two slices Nano SIM has two dedicated slots (the two SIM cards work in standby mode). The Xiaomi Mi 11 X Pro also connects to the Internet through one of the chips, with a speed of 42.2 Mbps during download and a speed of 5.76 Mbps during uploading when connected to 3G networks. HSPA, and connects to the Internet at a speed of 7.5 gigabits per second during download when connected to 5G networks.
- Weighs The mobile phone is about 196 grams, with a length of 163.7 mm, a width of 76.4 mm, and a thickness of 7.8 mm, and the device has an IP53 certificate, which means that it is protected against water splashes and dust.
- Uses Screen Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen (the same type used in most Samsung mobiles), With support for the refresh rate of 120 Hz, and support for HDR 10 Plus technology, the screen brightness reaches about 1300 nits maximum, and it comes with an area of 6.67 inches (the screen area represents about 85.9 percent of the total area of the front end of the phone), The screen also displays a resolution of 2400 by 1080 pixels (Full HD Plus quality), with an aspect ratio of 20: 9, and a pixel density of 395 pixels per inch, and the screen is protected with a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass of the fifth generation, and the screen is designed in the same shape as screens Leading phones, with zero bezels and a hole in the middle for the front camera.
- When you launch Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro for the first time, you will find the Android 11 operating system on it, with MIUI 12 user interface.
- The phone works With a therapist A core with a precision of manufacture of 5 nanos and is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G octa-core processor (a Kryo 680 core with a frequency of 2.84GHz, three Kryo 680 cores at a frequency of 2.42GHz per core, and four Kryo 680 cores at a frequency of 1.8GHz per core), in addition to a graphics processing chip Adreno 660, and this set of processors have been used before in a phone Xiaomi Mi 11 Which comes in the same series.
- The company releases several copies with variations on Hard and RAM memory spacesAnd they are as follows:
– 128 GB solid space version, with 6 GB RAM.
– 128 GB solid space version, with 8 GB RAM.
– 256 GB solid space version, with 8 GB RAM.
The internal memory of all versions comes from UFS 3.1, which is one of the fastest types of writing and reading data, but the phone does not support adding memory expansion cards at any entrance.
- Owns the device Headsets Stereo loudspeaker, supports 24-bit / 192kHz audio, but it does not come with a separate speaker input, and it does not support the FM radio system.
- The phone connects to local internet networks remotely (Wi Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac / 6e), With the ability to connect to the router on the 2.4 and 5 GHz (dual band) frequencies, it also supports Wi-Fi Direct, and the ability to create a Hot Spot.
- Supports mobile system Bluetooth From version 5.2, with support for A2DP and LE.
- Supports geolocation system (GPS, With dual band A GPS, Glonass, BDS, Galileo, QZSS, NavIC).
- Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro does not support NFC (NFC), But it supports the IR Port that is used to control electrical devices remotely (it works instead of the remote control for each device).
- The phone comes In the shipping port USB Type C 2.0, and it supports the USB On The Go feature, which allows the phone to read various USB devices (such as mice, flash drives, etc.).
- User privacy is protected by a sensor Fingerprint Built-in power button on the side of the phone, with Face Unlock feature.
- He also owns the device Sensors Accelerometer, proximity, compass, gyroscope, barometer, and color spectrum sensor.
- Is available In color Black, white, and blue.
- Works With battery It is made of lithium polymer with a capacity of up to 4520 mAh, but it is not removable, it supports 33 watt fast charging (the battery is charged from 0% to 100% in about 52 minutes), it also supports Power Delivery, and Quick Technology. Charge 3 Plus.
Mobile price Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro:
- The price of the phone in India is expected to start at about $ 420 for the smaller version (128G with 6 RAM).
- This price in Al-Masry is equivalent to about 6550 Egyptian pounds for the same copy.
- It is also equivalent to about 1570 Saudi riyals for the same copy.
This is just the expected price of the device in India with conversion according to currency rates at the time of writing the article, but the specifications and price of the phone have not been officially confirmed yet, and official information regarding the mobile will be announced on April 23, 2021.
- Three rear cameras, It includes:
– 64 mega-pixel wide primary lens, with f / 1.9 aperture, 26 mm focal length, 1 / 1.7 inch sensor, with a pixel diameter of 0.8 μm, and support for the ability to focus automatically after phase detection Auto Focus .
An 8-megapixel Ultra Wide lens, with an f / 2.2 aperture, enables shooting from a 119-degree angle to get photos and videos with a field of view greater than the primary camera.
5-megapixel Macro lens, with a focal length of 50 mm, a sensor of 1 / 5.0 inch, and a pixel diameter of 1.12 micro meters, and this camera enables to focus on close objects such as flowers and coins … etc.
Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro rear cameras have a single LED flash, with support for shooting in High Dynamic Range and Panorama mode.
It also supports video recording in 8K quality at a speed of 30 frames per second, or in 4K quality at a speed of 30 or 60 frames per second, or with 1080p resolution at a speed of 30, 60, 120, 240 or 960 frames per second, and with support For Gyro EIS, and HDR 10 Plus imaging.
- Selfie camera With a resolution of 20 megapixels with a normal wide lens, with a sensor of 1 / 3.4 inches, a pixel diameter of 0.8 micro meters, and with support for shooting in HDR mode, and recording in 1080 pixels at a speed of 30 frames per second, or with a resolution of 720 pixels and a speed of 120 frames per second.
These are the preliminary specifications for the cameras, but they have not been officially confirmed by Xiaomi and have not been tried in reality!
- Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro connects to the Internet at enough speed to download 7.5 GB in less than 10 seconds, thanks to its support for 5G networks.
- It supports IP53 certification in water and dust resistance and we were expecting a higher certificate.
- Super AMOLED screen with support for HDR 10 Plus technology, the highest refresh rate in the middle class (120 Hz), and it is protected by a strong Corning Gorilla glass.
- The latest software on the market directly from the box.
- The processor offers the highest performance compared to all other Android phones and is considered the cheapest mobile that comes with this processor, and you can rely on the device to run the latest games and the highest in terms of graphics at the highest quality and the highest refresh rate without any interruption.
- The internal memory comes from UFS 3.1, which has a read speed of 2100 MB per second and a write speed of 1200 MB per second.
- The rear cameras are able to record in 8K quality, and they capture images with many details and colors that are closer to nature.
- The front camera offers stronger performance than most of the competitors.
- The device has a stereo sound system.
- The mobile supports many of the sensors of the leading phones.
- You can rely on the device’s battery to operate the mobile for a full day without charging it, and you can also rely on the fast charging technology supported by the charging included in the box to fully charge the battery in less than an hour.
- The design of the device is one of the best in the middle class.
Disadvantages of Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro:
- Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro does not support adding memory cards in any port of any kind.
- The rear cameras are not equipped with an OIS, nor do they include a zoom camera.
- The device does not offer anything new compared to the rest of the Xiaomi Mi 11 series phones, and most likely this device was launched to renew its name in the market and attract more users.
- The device does not have a dedicated headphone port, and you will need to add the speakers in the charging port, or you can connect them through Bluetooth.
- The phone does not support NFC, although it is available on many mid-range phones, such as Xiaomi POCO X3 NFC.
- The fingerprint sensor comes on the side and the sensor integrated into the screen is not used, despite the presence of a Super AMOLED screen.
Open the box:
The contents of the phone box have not been announced, but it is expected to contain:
- Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro.
- Manual for using the device for the first time with a Xiaomi quality warranty card.
- A screen is already placed on the screen.
- 33W original charger with USB Type C cable.
- Tray eject tool for calling card ports.
- A transparent color case protects the back of the phone from shocks.