Xiaomi Mi 10S phone with elegant design and dazzling screen, with small bezels, with 108 megapixel camera and a giant battery. An objective and detailed review of the mobile phone.
Firm insists Xiaomi The Chinese promising to dazzle smartphone users and technology enthusiasts around the world, after announcing one of its latest phones, the Xiaomi Mi 10S, which comes with impressive specifications, making it a strong competitor in the upper middle class, for leading companies such as Samsung And Oppo, andHuawei.
And get acquainted with an objective and detailed review of the new Xiaomi phone, its advantages and disadvantages.
The new phone comes with several specifications, most notably: –
Sleek, elegant glass design with a curved screen on the sides.
A 6.76-inch Full HD Plus Super Amoled screen with dimensions of 19.5: 9 protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 anti-breakage protection layer.
Xiaomi’s latest MIUI 12 operating interface, based on Android 11.
A very powerful eight-core processor that supports the Snapdragon 870 5G networks with an energy-saving 7 nm manufacturing precision.
Adreno 650 graphic processor.
3 versions in terms of storage and RAM 128/8, 256/8, or 256/12 GB RAM, and external storage cards cannot be added.
4 rear cameras with OIS optical stabilization, with a resolution of 108 – 13 – 2 – 2 megapixels with the ability to shoot at 8K quality.
20-megapixel front camera inside the hole with 1080p video shooting.
4780 mAh battery supports 33W fast charging in addition to wireless charging and reverse charging.
Type-C charging port.
Fingerprint sensor at the bottom of the main screen.
And now with a detailed review of the mobile.
Xiaomi Mi 10S phone specifications
- The design of the new Xiaomi mobile is exceptional, from the very first moment you see the design, you will notice that the design is a pioneering phone, and it is not aimed at the upper middle class, as it is made entirely of glass protected with a protection layer against breakage Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- The front end was exploited by the company to the best possible use, as there is a slight curve on the sides, with very small edges, even at the bottom edge, we find it very small, with the front camera inside a small punch hole on the top left.
- From the front, there is an exceptional design for the rear cameras, as the first camera is located inside a silver frame, below which the rest of the cameras are in a rectangular frame and next to them is a dual flash.
- Due to the large screen size, large battery capacity and quality of manufacturing materials, we find the phone relatively heavy, weighing 208 grams.
- The height is 162.2 mm, the width is 78.4 mm, and the thickness is 9 mm.
- The device comes with the latest Android systems, which is Android 11, with the new interface of Xiaomi, MIUI 12.
- The 6.76-inch Super AMOLED screen has a resolution of FHD Plus 2340 * 1080 pixels with a pixel density of 386 pixels per inch and dimensions of 19.5: 9 and is characterized by the best use of the front end, occupying an area of 89.8% of the front end and also has a brightness rate of 1120 lumens, which means The best possible brightness ratio in all lighting conditions, and it is characterized by a data refresh rate of 90 Hz, which provides a distinctive experience in the smooth movement between applications or in normal use, and it is protected by a protection layer against breakage Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- The processor is very distinctive, as it is produced by Qualcomm company called Snapdragon 870 5G, eight cores (a 3.2 GHz Kryo 585 core – three Kryo 585 2.4 GHz core – four Kryo 585 1.8 GHz core). We note the strength of the processor’s performance thanks to the processor’s frequency in addition to its 7-nanometer manufacturing, which is extremely energy-efficient, which is reflected in less heat and longer battery life).
- The graphic processor is also strong with all types of games, as it is of the type Adreno 650.
- Three versions of the first phone with a storage capacity of 128 GB with 8 GB RAM and a version with a capacity of 256/8 GB and the last version with a capacity of 256/12 GB which is of the type UFS 3.0 and external storage cards cannot be added.
- The battery is lithium polymer with a capacity of 4780 mAh non-removable supports fast charging a 33-watt charger that can fully charge the battery from 0-100% in only 56 minutes, and also supports wireless charging with a 30-watt charger that can fully charge the battery in 69 minutes in addition to the support feature Reverse charging with a 10W charger with support for Power Delivery 3.0 and Quick Charge 4 plus technologies.
- The charging port is Type-C and has the advantage of supporting the OTG feature to transfer files to an external flash via the charging port.
- The fingerprint sensor has been integrated into the bottom of the screen thanks to the Super AMOLED screen, which supports the built-in fingerprint sensors.
- Xiaomi is not skimpy in terms of sensors, as there are a large number of sensors, which are light, compass, convergence, acceleration, gyroscope and barometer.
- The mobile supports Wi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac / 6 networks, Wi-Fi Direct and hotspot support.
- The mobile phone supports 5G networks in addition to the rest of the second, third and fourth type networks. Any two Nano SIM cards can be installed to work together with dual stand-by technology.
- There is no FM radio and there is also no popular 3.5mm jack headphone jack.
- Bluetooth version 5.1.
- There is an NFC sensor and an IR sensor to operate all remote control devices via the mobile phone.
- The device comes in three colors: White, Titanium Black and Ice Blue.
Xiaomi Mi 10S Mobile Camera
Four distinct rear primary cameras of 108 megapixels with a wide aperture of F1.7 with OIS.
The second 13-megapixel camera is for 13-megapixel ultra-wide angle photography with a 123-degree angle with an F2.4 lens slot.
The third is a 2-megapixel macro with F2.4 lens slot.
The fourth 2 megapixel camera with F2.4 lens.
There is dual flash with support for HDR mode and panorama.
The distinctive feature is the ability to shoot at 8K at 30 frames per second, as well as 4k at 30 and 60 frames per second, and 1080p at 30, 60 and 120 frames per second, with an electronic stabilizer gyro-EIS.
The 20 megapixel front camera supports panorama and HDR modes with 1080p video shooting at 30 frames per second.
Xiaomi Mi 10S mobile price
The price of the 128/8 GB version is $ 500, or 8,000 EGP.
The price of the 256/12 GB version is 580 US dollars, or 9000 Egyptian pounds.
Xiaomi Mi 10S features
- Ultra-stylish design.
- Small edges.
- Distinctive manufacturing materials.
- The presence of an OIS optical stabilizer.
- 8K shooting.
- Very powerful processor in performance.
- Support wireless charging and reverse charging.
- Premium Harman Kardon Stereo Headphones.
Xiaomi Mi 10S disadvantages
- There is no FM radio or 3.5mm jack port.
- The front camera is not the best compared to lower-priced phones like Samsung Galaxy M51.
- The charging speed is not the fastest compared to a phone like Oppo Reno 5.
- An external memory card cannot be installed.
The contents of the Xiaomi Mi 10S mobile box
- Xiaomi Mi 10S phone.
- Charger head.
- Charger cord.
- instruction manual.
Conclusion A very distinctive phone from Xiaomi company, and it will certainly ignite the upper middle class as it adds features that only exist in the leading category, whether in terms of cameras or charging technologies in addition to a very elegant design that competes with it in the same category as powerful phones such Huawei Nova 8 pro 5G And the Samsung A72 5G.