Vivo Y52 5G phone with a powerful processor, a giant screen, distinctive cameras, and a giant battery. A complete and objective review, a review of each small and large phone, its advantages and disadvantages.
Firm insists Vivo To compete strongly, especially in the middle and economic categories of smartphones, and this comes through the launch of a distinct group of phones, which balance the strength of hardware, the quality of manufacturing materials, with a smooth operating interface, especially if we know that in that price category is a strong group of phones from All companies, like Oppo Samsung andXiaomi Realme.
As a culmination of these efforts, a new phone was launched, bearing the name Vivo Y52 5G, with distinctive specifications that we will address in detail, in addition to every small and large phone.
But let us first know the basic specifications, before we discuss them extensively, with the advantages and disadvantages as it comes with the following specifications: –
Sleek design with minimal bezels.
6.58 ips lcd screen with full HD plus resolution and 20: 9 aspect ratio.
Funtouch 11 operating interface based on Android 11.
The MediaTek Dimensity 700 octa-core processor supports 5G networks with a 7nm precision.
Mali-G57 MC2 graphic processor.
128 GB internal storage with 4 GB RAM and the ability to add an external storage card.
3 rear cameras with 48 – 2 – 2 megapixel resolution, with the ability to shoot 4k videos.
8-megapixel selfie camera with 1080p video shooting at 30 frames per second.
A non-removable 5000 mAh battery with support for fast charging with an 18-watt charger.
Integrated fingerprint sensor on the power button.
Vivo Y52 5G phone specifications
- The design is simple and elegant, and unlike most modern phones, the selfie camera comes inside the notch in the form of a drop of water, while the rear cameras are inside a rectangular black frame, below the flash in a small frame in the color of the back, and the manufacturing materials are plastic with a front of glass.
- The length of the phone is 163.9 mm, the width is 75.3 mm, and the thickness is 8.4 mm.
- Mobile weight 193 grams.
- The phone supports all mobile phone networks, including the latest 5G networks.
- Supported contact cards Nano SIM and supports the installation of two SIM cards at the same time, with support for the Dual Standby feature.
- The phone comes pre-packaged with the latest Android operating systems, Android 11 version with Funtouch 11 interface.
- The 6.58-inch IPS LCD screen, with a resolution of Full HD Plus 2408 * 1080 pixels, has a density of 401 pixels per inch in the screen, and the dimensions of 20: 9, and the screen is characterized by a lack of edges, as it occupies an area of 84.5% of the total area of the front face.
- There is one version of the device with a storage capacity of 128 GB with 4 GB RAM, and an additional microSD storage card with a maximum of 256 GB can be installed.
- The processor from Mediatech supports the fifth generation MediaTek Dimensity 700 eight-core networks (four 2.2 GHz Cortex A76 cores – four 2.0 GHz Cortex A55 cores), 64 bit architecture and 7 nm manufacturing precision, which is very energy efficient.
- Mali-G57 MC2 gaming and graphics processor.
- The battery is large with a capacity of 5000 mAh of the type of lithium polymer, supports fast charging with a charger of 18 watts.
- The USB Type-C 2.0 charging port, which also supports the OTG feature, which has become a necessity in all phones, as it has become a way to send and receive files and images to the phone by connecting it to the charging port.
- The fingerprint sensor is built into the phone’s power button.
- Sensors of light, compass, gyroscope, acceleration and convergence.
- Supported wireless networks a / b / g / n / ac in addition to Wi-Fi Direct and hotspot.
- Bluetooth 5.0.
- There is a jack for the 3.5mm headphones.
- There is an NFC sensor.
- Black and blue mobile colors.
Vivo Y52 5G mobile camera
3 rear cameras inside a black rectangular frame with a single flash.
The main camera is 48 megapixels, with an F1.8 lens slot.
The second camera is a 2-megapixel macro with F2.4 lens slot.
The third is for isolation, with a resolution of 2 megapixels and f2.4 lens.
The cameras support 4k video shooting at 30 frames per second, and 1080p at 30 frames per second, with gyro-EIS electronic stabilizer and support for panorama and HDR modes.
The front camera is 8 megapixels, with F2.0 lens slot, and supports HDR mode. Shoot videos in 1080p at 30 frames per second.
Vivo Y52 5G phone price
The phone is expected to be sold in the Egyptian market at a price of 4,300 EGP.
The expected price of the mobile in all countries of the world is $ 275.
Vivo Y52 5G phone features
- Big screen with good resolution.
- Powerful and energy efficient processor.
- Good screen cornering with less bezels.
- Powerful rear camera.
- Gigantic battery.
Disadvantages of the Vivo Y52 5G phone
- Shipping speed isn’t the best.
- Modest front camera.
Vivo Y52 5G phone box contents
Vivo Y52 5G mobile phone.
The phone is a good combination, especially in terms of the powerful and energy-saving processor, the rear camera and the giant battery, although it is advisable to pay attention to the front camera and the charging speed, especially in the presence of powerful phones at the same price such as Samsung Galaxy M32 And the Xiaomi Redmi K40 gaming.