The Vivo Y30G phone has a giant battery, RAM and a large screen, with a good processor. An objective review of every small and large part of the mobile phone, its advantages and disadvantages.
The Chinese giant announced Vivo It is one of the most promising Chinese companies in the field of smartphones, for one of its latest phones in the economic category, the Vivo Y30G, which was launched at the end of March 2021.
Vivo is known for its great interest in raw materials, and the introduction of the latest technologies in the world of smartphones, and despite its recent era in some markets, especially Arab markets, it won the confidence of the user with the presence of strong competitors, most notably its sisters, OPPO andRealme, And its competitors Samsung, Huawei andInfinix Techno and other leading companies in the field of mobiles.
The phone is intended for the economic category and comes with several specifications, the most prominent of which are: –
Ultra-elegant plastic design.
OriginOS 1.0 interface built entirely on Android 11.
A large 6.51-inch IPS LCD screen with a resolution of HD Plus and dimensions of 20: 9.
Mediatek MT6768 Helio P65 octa-core processor with 12nm manufacturing accuracy.
Mali-G52 MC2 graphics processor.
128GB eMMC 5.1 internal storage with 8GB RAM and the ability to install external memory.
Dual 12 – 2 megapixel rear camera supports 1080p video shooting.
8MP front camera supports to capture 1080p videos.
A huge battery with a capacity of 5000 mAh, supports fast charging, an 18-watt charger.
A fingerprint sensor is integrated with the power button on the right side of the mobile phone.
Micro usb charging port.
Vivo Y30G phone specifications
- Although the phone is made of plastic in terms of the frame and the back side, while keeping the entire front of the glass, the phone comes with a very elegant design, and catches the eye at first glance, especially the reflections from the back when the light reflects on it.
- From the back, the rear camera is on the far left from the top in a rectangular frame, and it comes vertically, and the Vivo logo appears parallel to the cameras, but from the bottom.
- The front is completely glass, with the front camera inside the notch.
- The dimensions are 164.4 mm in length and 76.3 in width, and in terms of thickness it is 8.4 mm.
- The weight is 191.4g which is a fairly good weight.
- The mobile in the box is loaded with the latest versions of Android 11 with the Vivo OriginOS 1.0 operating interface.
- The screen is HD Plus 1600 * 720 pixels, is a 6.51-inch IPS LCD, with a pixel density of 270 pixels per inch in the screen and dimensions of 20: 9. It occupies an area of 81.6% of the total front façade.
- In fact, the screen is very modest compared to the pricing, as most of the screens come in the same price category with screens with Full HD plus resolution and high pixel density.
- Mediatek MT6768 Helio P65 octa-core processor (two cores with a frequency of 2.0 GHz of the Cortex-A75 – six cores with a frequency of 1.7 GHz of the type of Cortex-A55) with an energy-efficient 12 nm manufacturing. The processor is also considered significantly weak compared to the price category, and it is an average processor that is not suitable for heavy games, but is suitable for normal daily use.
- Mali-G52 MC2 graphic processor.
- A single version of the internal memory and RAM, as it comes with a 128 GB eMMC 5.1 storage memory with 8 GB RAM. Adding an external storage card can increase the overall memory size.
- The battery is huge, it has a capacity of 5000 mAh, non-removable lithium polymer, supports fast charging, and an 18 watt charger.
- Unfortunately, the microUSB 2.0 charging port supports OTG to transfer files to external flash drives via the charging port.
- The fingerprint sensor has been integrated into the power button on the right of the phone.
- The mobile phone supports all communication networks, up to the fourth generation 4G, and there is no support for the fifth generation networks, which may not bother some people because the service is not widespread except in some countries of the world.
- The supported contact cards are Nano SIM cards and two SIM cards can be installed at the same time with dual stand-by support.
- Sensors of light, compass, convergence and acceleration.
- Supported wireless networks a / b / g / n / ac Dual Band with Hotspot and Wireless Direct support.
- Bluetooth version 5.
- There is a 3.5mm Jack headphone jack.
- Colors are black – white – blue.
Vivo Y30G phone camera
The cameras are modest to a large extent, so it is surprising that a phone comes in the same price category with a modest camera to this extent and there is a dual camera background.
The first camera is 13 megapixels with F2.2 lens slot.
The second camera is 2 megapixel insulation, with F2.4 lens slot.
Videos can be shot up to 1080p at 30 frames per second with panorama feature support.
The front camera is 8 megapixels with a wide f1.8 lens slot, and the camera supports 1080p video shooting at 30 frames per second.
Vivo Y30G phone price
The price of the vivo Y30G mobile is expected in the Egyptian market, at 3700 EGP.
The price of the mobile in the global market is 200 euros.
Vivo Y30G mobile features
- Big Screen.
- Huge internal storage memory.
- Ram with large capacity.
- Big battery, enough for heavy duty use for a whole day.
- Smooth interface.
- Stylish design.
Disadvantages of the vivo Y30G phone
- Catastrophic pricing.
- Medium processor.
- Modest cameras.
- Modest screen resolution.
- Micro usb charging port.
Vivo Y30G phone box contents
- Vivo Y30G mobile phone.
- Charger head.
- Charger cord.
- instruction manual.
The mobile phone is considered a drop in the catastrophic pricing as it offers much lower specifications than its competitors in the same price category and does not offer any advantage except for the interface, battery capacity, storage memory and RAM, but at the expense of the processor, screen resolution and cameras especially that we find in the same price category very powerful phones such asxiaomi redmi note 10 pro And Samsung Galaxy A32.