Mobile price and specifications Vivo S9 Which comes in the middle category with rear cameras with OIS stabilizer, and up to 12 GB RAM, and see an explanation of the defects and advantages Vivo S9 !
Vivo has announced the date of launching its new phone under the name Vivo S9, which works with a MediaTek processor (Dimensity 1100 5G) that is manufactured with 6 nano technology, and the phone carries an AMOLED screen that supports the refresh rate of 90 Hz, with the quality of Full HD Plus, The device also connects to the fifth generation networks to provide an Internet experience with fabulous speed, and the mobile comes to the market with the latest Android system (version 11) by default, and the phone has three rear cameras, and two front cameras with the ability to record in 4K quality using the front or back cameras, and reach The RAM memory space is up to 12 GB, and the phone works with a 4000 mAh battery with support for 33-watt fast charging technology, and below we will learn about the price of the phone abroad, Egypt and Saudi Arabia, as we will look at the specifications of the Vivo S9 and the advantages and disadvantages the phone!
Vivo S9 specifications:
- The phone has a drawer in it Two entrances Only to add two nano-type calling cards (the two cards work in Stand By mode), and the mobile also connects to mobile networks from the second generation to the fifth generation, and the Vivo S9 mobile supports internet connection through calling cards at second-generation EDGE or GSM speeds, And the third generation HSPA (download speed up to 42.2 Mbps, Upload speed up to 5.76 Mbps), 4G LTE, and fifth generation 5G (download speed up to 4.7 Gbps up to a limit Maximum upload speed is 2.5 Gbps.)
- It also uses Processor MediaTek Dimensity 1100 5G core with 6 nano precision manufacturing is an octa-core processor (four Cortex A78 cores at 2.6 GHz per core, four Cortex A55 cores at 2.0 GHz), in addition to the Mali G77 MC9 graphics processor, and these processors provide performance Slightly more powerful than the processors that have been used in mobile Honor View 40.
- Uses Screen AMOLED capacitive touchscreen (same type of screen as a phone Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro) Which supports the refresh rate of 90 Hz (the screen can display 90 frames per second), with HDR 10 Plus technology, and comes with a size of 6.44 inches (so that the screen occupies about 85.5 percent of the total area of the front of the phone), and it is It displays at a resolution of 2400 by 1080 pixels (Full HD Plus quality), with an aspect ratio of 20: 9, and a pixel density of 409 pixels per inch. .
- Vivo S9 works Operating system From Android 11, with Origin OS 1.0 user interface.
- There are two versions of the phone with a difference Stored and random memory spacesAnd they are as follows:
– 128 GB storage version, 8 GB RAM.
– 256 GB storage version, 12 GB RAM.
– Storage type UFS 3.1, which is characterized by a read speed of up to 2100 MB per second, and a write speed of up to 1200 MB per second, but the phone does not support adding memory expansion cards at any entrance and of any type.
- carry Charging port USB Type C, and supports USB On The Go.
- It also connects to wireless local networks (Wi Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac), It also supports dual band communication (it is connected to the frequency of 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), and also supports Wi-Fi Direct (used to send and receive files from the device to other Android devices), and the phone also supports the creation of hotspots (To share calling cards internet with surrounding devices).
- Supports mobile system Bluetooth Of the 5.2 generation, it also supports A2DP, LE, and aptX HD.
- It supports geolocation system (GPS, With A GPS, Glonass, Galileo and BDS).
- Vivo S9 comes with NFC support NFC.
- The phone supports a sensor Fingerprint (An integrated lens at the bottom of the screen, on the front of the phone), in addition to the accelerometer, proximity, compass, and gyroscope sensors.
- Mobile is available In color Black, white, and blue.
- Reach Weight The phone is only 173 grams, and it comes in length of 158.4 mm, width of 73.9 mm, and thickness of 7.4 mm.
- Mobile carrying Earphone External (Mono) works to enlarge the sounds coming from the phone in various tasks (such as calls, play Multi Media files, and games), and the phone supports sound at a quality rate of 24-bit / 192 kHz, but it is not equipped with a dedicated headphone input The FM radio system is not supported.
- It also works With battery Of the Li Po with a capacity of 4000 mAh, and it is difficult to remove and replace, and it is equipped with the possibility of fast charging with a strength of 33 watts, and it is sufficient to recharge the battery from 0% to 66% in just 30 minutes.
Vivo S9 mobile price:
- The price of the phone abroad starts from 390 euros (for the 128G version with 8 RAM).
- This price is equivalent to the local currency of the Arab Republic of Egypt, 7340 Egyptian pounds.
- It is equivalent to about 1750 Saudi riyals in Saudi.
This is the official price of the phone abroad with the price converted to local currencies, and the device will be launched abroad from March 12, 2021, but we do not expect the mobile to be launched in the Arab markets.
- Triple rear camera, Consisting of :
– 64 mega-pixel wide primary camera, with f / 1.8 lens slot, 26 mm focal length, with a sensor 1 / 1.72 inch, and a pixel diameter of 0.8 micro meters, and it supports the possibility of autofocus after phase detection Auto Focus , Plus an OIS installer.
– An 8-megapixel Ultra Wide camera, with an f / 2.2 lens slot, 16 mm focal length, with a sensor 1 / 4.0 inch, and a pixel diameter of 1.12 micro meters, and this camera supports shooting from a 120-degree angle to get pictures And videos have a greater field of view than the primary camera.
– Depth isolation camera with 2 mega pixels, with f / 2.4 aperture, it can tell the distance of objects from the cameras; This feature is used to isolate the background from people when taking pictures in Portrait mode.
Vivo S9 rear cameras have dual-tone LED flash, and it supports High Dynamic Range and Panorama modes.
It also supports 4K video recording at 30 frames per second, or 1080p resolution at 30 frames per second, and it supports Gyro EIS.
- front camera Double, includes:
Wide camera with 44 megapixels, with f / 2.0 lens slot, and it supports Auto Focus.
– An 8 mega-pixel Ultra Wide camera, with an f / 2.3 aperture, supports 105-degree photography.
The front cameras support High Dynamic Range mode.
It also records video in 4K at a speed of 30 frames per second or at 1080p at a speed of 30 frames per second.
This is the information that was announced about the cameras, but it has not been tried in reality yet!
- The Vivo S9 is connected to 5G networks to provide a lightning-fast internet speed that is enough to download a Full HD movie in less than two seconds.
- AMOLED screen with a refresh rate of 90 Hz, and a great design that is somewhat similar to some Apple mobiles.
- The processor delivers powerful and reliable performance in playing heavy games with high quality.
- The rear cameras are one of the most powerful cameras, and they are equipped with optical and electronic stabilizers.
- Selfie cameras support 4K.
- The phone is equipped with more than enough fast charging technology and it fully recharges the battery in less than an hour.
Vivo S9 disadvantages:
- Vivo S9 does not support adding memory expansion cards at any entrance.
- The mobile phone is not equipped with a separate headphone input and does not support the FM radio system.
- The battery is lower than all competitors, and it may need to be recharged twice a day.
Open the box:
The contents of the Vivo S9 phone box have not been announced yet!