We cannot consider it a phone Infinix Hot 10s NFC A strong phone in terms of its ability to compete in the middle to low-cost phone market. But on the other hand It was Infinix It needs to present a new face in the market. Capable of attracting attention, renewing blood, and reminding users of a powerful brand capable of combining powerful technical specifications And the price is low at the same time.
Come review the specifications of the Infinix Hot 10s NFC phone
Review of the Infinix Hot 10s NFC phone specifications
- In terms of design, the phone comes in Infinix Hot 10s NFC With a modern design in which the screen occupies most of the front space of the phone with a fingerprint sensor at the back of the phone, where the back cameras are located, while the front camera comes in the form of a dot in the middle of the phone from the front.
- The Infinix Hot 10s NFC does not support fifth-generation mobile wave capture, which is considered a disadvantage. On the other hand, it supports the operation of two SIM cards of mobile phones, which helps to separate personal and work life, in addition to being able to benefit from the offers of mobile phone companies.
- The Infinix Hot 10s NFC IPS LCD screen with a refresh rate of 90 Hz and a size of 6.82 inches by 263 pixels per inch. The screen does not perform well under direct sunlight, and it lacks an additional layer of protection. What makes it more prone to scratches and breaks. But the phone’s refresh rate is distinctive for those who love playing electronic games
- Infinix Hot 10s NFC phone operating system Android 11 and XOS 7.6 user interface with MediaTek Helio G85 octa-core processor with Mali-G52 MC2 graphic processor and the basic and graphic phone processor provides good performance compared to the rest of the technical specifications of the phone in addition to the price category in which it competes.
- One of the advantages of the Infinix Hot 10s NFC phone is its support for connecting external charging cards. Through its own independent outlet. However, the 64GB internal phone memory is not an excellent space. But the phone offers another storage option which is 128 GB, and in any case the phone comes with a 4 GB RAM capacity, which is suitable for its price category.
- Infinix Hot 10s NFC phone cameras, the first with a 48-megapixel camera with a wide lens, the second 2-megapixel camera with a depth lens, and the third with no specific specifications. The camera comes with the ability to shoot video at 1080p @ 30fps, while the front camera comes with an 8-megapixel camera with a wide lens and the same video shooting capacity for the rear cameras.
- The Infinix Hot 10s NFC comes with a loudspeaker, 3.5mm input, and the ability to capture radio waves and connect external accessories in OTG mode.
- Phone sensors fingerprint, acceleration and convergence
- The Infinix Hot 10s NFC phone battery is non-removable with a capacity of 5000 mAh, and a disgrace here on the phone is that it does not come with the ability to fast charging despite the availability of the same feature on phones of similar price categories. The phone battery is also not removable, but today there is seldom a phone with a removable battery.
- The price of the Infinix Hot 10s NFC phone in the global market starts at 110 euros, and the prices can be compared when the Infinix Hot 10s NFC phone is announced in the Arab region through the Yaqouta website.
- The operating system that was mentioned as the last system that smartphones mentioned in the article accept, is the system mentioned on the company’s official website at the time the article was written, and some smartphones may accept upgrades to newer versions of operating systems.
- Smartphone prices mentioned in this article are the prices listed in the stores at the time the article was published, and the prices fluctuate up and down according to the movement of the markets.