Since the launch of the phone Huawei P50 Pro With the famous Harmony operating system from Huawei companyHe was able to achieve great success and attract a lot of attention to him. Why not a phone came With strong technical specifications With a distinctive design, especially on the back. In addition to its ability to collect a lot of advantages for a few disadvantages compared to the price.
Let’s get to know our review of the phone through this report
Huawei P50 Pro review
- phone comes Huawei P50 Pro with a modern design in which the screen occupies most of the front space with a front camera in the form of a dot above the middle of the phone, while the rear cameras are located circularly behind the phone. With a fingerprint sensor built into the screen, the design of the phone and its distinctive shape, especially the distinctive rear cameras, give the phone a different look from the rest of the phones. The phone is also characterized by its ability to resist water and dust
- The Huawei P50 Pro phone supports capturing mobile networks up to the fourth generation, and we wish the phone would support capturing mobile networks up to the fifth generation
- The 6.6-inch OLED screen with a resolution of 450 pixels per inch means that it is able to perform well under direct sunlight, as it comes with a refresh rate of 120 Hz and the ability to display up to 1 billion colors, all of which say that the phone screen is exceptional and distinctive. The disadvantage of the screen is that it does not come with an additional layer of protection
- The new HarmonyOS 2.0 phone operating system from Huawei with the Kirin 9000 octa-core processor, the phone also comes with another version of the Snapdragon 888 4G processor with a Mali-G78 MP24 or Adreno 660 graphics processor.
- The Huawei P50 Pro phone comes with an internal memory of 128, 8, 256, 8, 512, 8, 512 and 12 GB RAM, which can be expanded to another 256 GB through external memory cards. Multiple memory options provide many options for users of different desires, including It is one of the features of the phone.
- The first quadruple rear phone cameras with a resolution of 50 mega-pixels with a wide lens, the second 64 mega-pixels with a periscope lens, the third 13 mega-pixels with an ultra-wide lens, and the fourth 40 mega-pixels with a 13-megapixel selfie camera with a wide lens, and the front and rear phone cameras provide great accuracy compared to the price of the phone and the rest of its technical specifications Either in terms of taking photos or videos alike.
- The Huawei P50 Pro phone comes with a stereo speaker, but the phone is flawed by the lack of a 3.5 mm input or the ability to pick up the radio, but the phone distinguishes the ability to connect accessories in OTG style
- One of the advantages of the phone is that it comes with a battery with a capacity of 4360 mAh, but the disadvantage of the battery is that it is not removable. This defect can be understood with fast charging of 66W and reverse fast charging of 50W. Distinguished numbers turn into a fast performance on the ground that accomplishes a lot of charging in little time.
- The price of the Huawei P50 Pro phone in global markets starts from 800 euros, and when the Huawei P50 Pro phone is announced in the Arab region, the prices can be compared through the Yaoota website
- The operating system that was mentioned as the last system by which the smartphones mentioned in the article are accepted, is the system mentioned on the company’s official website at the time the article was written, and some smartphones may accept the upgrade to newer versions of operating systems.
- The prices of smartphones mentioned in this article are the prices listed in stores at the time of publishing the article, and prices change up and down according to the movement of the markets.