Review price and specifications Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro The owner of the screen that supports QHD + quality with rear cameras that support 8K, and know all the advantages and disadvantages Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro .
Xiaomi announced the specifications of the Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro unofficially, which will be launched in March 2021, as the device comes with a Snapdragon 888 processor made with a resolution of 5 nano, which is the best processor so far in Android phones, and the device uses a screen that supports the refresh rate 144 Hz (the highest in the market), with support for Quad HD Plus display quality, and the device will be launched with the latest Android system available (version 11), and the phone also has four rear cameras that support 8K imaging (the primary camera is 108 megapixels), as well. The phone uses a stereo sound system, and it works with a 4420 mAh battery, with support for 33-watt fast charging, and we will know the price of the phone abroad and in Egypt and Saudi Arabia, and we will also provide a full explanation of the specifications of Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro in addition to the features And flaws!
Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro:
- The phone comes in a length of 163.7 mm, a width of 76.4 mm, and a thickness of 7.8 mm, but its weight has not been announced, and the back end of the Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro mobile is also manufactured from Ores Glass (Gorilla Glass), with an aluminum frame.
- Mobile has two entries to add My contact card It is of nano size, and it supports the ability to operate in Stand By mode, the mobile also connects to mobile networks equipped with the fifth generation communication technology, and supports Internet connection using one of the SIM cards on the speeds of the second generation EDGE or GSM, and the third generation HSPA (download is up to 42.2 Megabits per second at a maximum, and the upload is up to 5.76 Mbps at a maximum), 4G LTE, and 5G (download speed is up to 7.5 Gbps at maximum).
- Xiaomi launches the device with its MIUI 12.2 based user interface OS Available in Android 11 Google mobiles Last.
- The phone has one of the most powerful modern processors from Qualcomm, the Snapdragon 888 with 5 nano technology Processor Eight core (Kryo 680 core at 2.84 GHz, three Kryo 680 cores at 2.42 GHz per core, and four Kryo 680 cores at 1.8 GHz per core), and this processor comes with an Adreno 660 chipset for graphics processing, which provides Great gaming performance; It is able to run Windows games very smoothly, and these processors were used before in a phone Xiaomi Mi 11.
- Xiaomi uses Redmi K40 Pro Screen IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, which supports the 144Hz refresh rate (the screen displays 144 frames per second), also supports HDR 10 technology, and comes with a size of 6.67 inches, which takes up about 85.9 percent of the front end space, and displays the screen with a resolution of 3200 It is 1440 pixels (Quad HD Plus quality), with an aspect ratio of 20: 9, and a pixel density of 526 pixels per inch, and it is protected by a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass, and it is designed without little edges with a hole in the top left of the screen for the selfie camera.
- The device has a system Stereo sound It works to enlarge the sound during phone calls and during playback of multimedia files, and the phone supports audio at a rate of 24-bit / 192 kHz, but it is not equipped with the traditional speaker input (3.5 mm), and does not support the operation of the FM radio system.
- The phone contains memory A solid area of 256 GB of type UFS 3.1, and a RAM of 12 GB, but you cannot add the memory expansion card to the phone at any entrance.
- The mobile has a reading sensor Fingerprint (Built-in power is featured on the right side of the phone), in addition to accelerometer, proximity, compass, and gyroscope sensors.
- The phone connects to wireless LANs (Wi Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac / 6), It also supports dual band, Wi-Fi Direct (this system is used to transfer files to and from the device), and you can share the Internet for the chips with the surrounding devices by activating the Hot Spot technology.
- Supports the system Bluetooth 5.1 generation, and supports A2DP, LE, and aptX HD.
- Has a system for identifying geographical locations (GPS, With dual band A GPS, Glonass, BDS, Galileo, QZSS).
- Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro supports Near Field Communication technology (known as NFC, Or Near Field Communication), and it supports an infrared port (known as an IR Port, or Infra-Red Port).
- Come At the entrance to the USB Type C 2.0 generation, and supports USB On The Go technology, which enables you to add various USB devices to the device such as a mouse and keyboard (for example).
- Phone is available Painted Black, along with many other colors (yet to be announced).
- Works With battery Of Li Po, and it comes with a capacity of 4420 mAh, but it is difficult to remove by the average user, and it is equipped with a fast charging capacity of 33 watts.
Mobile price Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro:
- The price of the phone is expected to start at $ 500 (256 g with 12 RAM).
- In the local Egyptian currency, this price is equivalent to about 7800 EGP.
- It is also equivalent to Saudi Arabia, about 1875 Saudi riyals.
This is just the expected price for the phone in China with the price conversion to local currencies, and the phone will be announced officially on February 25, 2021, so that it will be launched during the month of March 2021, but there is no news about a global launch yet.
- Quad rear camera, Consisting of:
– Wide camera with 108 mega-pixel resolution and f / 1.7 lens slot, with a focal length of 26 mm, and it holds a sensor of 1 / 1.33 inch, and a pixel diameter of 0.8 micro meters, and also supports the possibility of auto focus after phase Detection Auto Focus, It has an OIS optical stabilizer.
– A 13-megapixel Ultra Wide camera, f / 2.4 aperture, with a focal length of 1.12 micro meters, and this camera is able to shoot from a 123-degree angle to obtain a larger field of view (compared to the primary camera) when photographing from the same distance.
– Macro camera 5 mega-pixel, with f / 2.4 lens slot, and it carries a sensor of 1 / 5.0 inch, and a pixel diameter of 1.12 micro meters, and supports the ability to auto focus Auto Focus, and it is able to focus on objects very close to Cameras; Therefore, it is used to depict plants, coins, etc.
– Depth isolation camera with 2 mega pixels and f / 2.4 lens slot, and this camera supports the ability to recognize all objects from the cameras; Therefore, it is used to isolate the background from people when taking portraits.
The Xiaomi K40 Pro rear cameras support single LED flash photography, as well as High Dynamic Range and Panorama modes.
It also records video in 8K quality at a speed of 30 frames per second, or in 4K quality at 30 and 60 frames per second, or 1080p at speeds of 30, 60 and 120 frames per second, and the cameras support Gyro EIS stabilizer.
- Selfie camera 30 megapixels, with support for High Dynamic Range mode as well, and support for recording video in 1080p at a speed of 30 frames per second or at 720 pixels at a speed of 120 frames per second.
This is the information that was announced about the cameras informally, and it will be confirmed as soon as the device is officially announced, and of course the phone cameras have not been actually tried yet!
- The Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro supports internet connection at 5G speeds, which are enough to download a Full HD movie in about one second.
- The device is manufactured from high quality materials.
- The screen has all the components of the leading phone screens (except for the LCD type), it comes with QHD + quality, the highest refresh rate with a protection layer and the best design in the market (similar to the design of a mobile phone Huawei P40 Pro Plus).
- The phone works with the latest Android system at all, directly from the box.
- The processor offers the strongest performance in the market because it is of the new generation, as it works to save energy and connects to the Internet at fairy speed, and helps to run games at the highest quality and at the highest refresh rate, and it also works to improve images and videos significantly.
- The internal memory of the phone and the RAM are higher than all the competitors.
- The rear camera captures high-quality, accurate pictures with natural colors, and supports 8K recording, which is better than the regular version (Xiaomi Redmi K40With OIS Optical Stabilizer.
- The stereo sound system provides the best sound experience while playing games and recent movies.
- The phone has a multi-use NFC system (for example, it is used to pay from your credit card balance over the phone).
- It carries an IR port that makes it easy for you to control all electrical home appliances remotely, without the need to use more than one remote control.
- The battery capacity is sufficient to operate the phone until the end of the day, and it charges quickly in just about an hour, thanks to the fast charging technology.
Disadvantages of Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro:
- Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro does not have a water or dust resistance certification (or at least it hasn’t been announced yet).
- The type of IPS LCD screen, which is the worst in this price category, but some leaks indicate that the phone will carry an AMOLED screen.
- The phone does not support adding memory expansion cards in any port of any kind.
- The selfie camera does not offer any advantage compared to the competitors.
- The rear cameras do not include a Tele Photo zoom camera; So when zooming in, part of the image quality will be lost; Because the phone uses digital zoom.
- Like most flagship phones, the phone does not have a separate headphone jack or radio system.
- It does not support the wireless charging technology available in many competitors, and the fast charging technology is not the best.
Open the box:
The contents of the Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro phone box have not been officially announced yet!