The Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime mobile has a giant battery, and strongly competitive pricing, with a distinctive rear camera. A complete review of the new device with its advantages and disadvantages.
Company announced xiaomi The rising Chinese with rocket force for a new phone in the economic category, the phone comes with competitive specifications, and it will be a strong competitor in the economic category for all companies, whether leading companies such as Samsung And OPPO and even powerful Chinese companies such as Techno and infinix.
Returning to the new phone, which bears the name Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime, we will learn about all its specifications through the full review, but let’s first get to know its most important specifications:-
6.5 inch IPS LCD screen, Full HD Plus resolution, 90Hz refresh rate.
MIUI 12.5 operating interface based entirely on Android 11 operating system.
MediaTek Helio G88 octa-core processor, with 12nm manufacturing accuracy.
Mali-G52 MC2 graphic processor.
Internal storage 64 / 4 or 128 / 6 GB, and an additional microSD card can be installed.
4 rear cameras with a resolution of 50 – 8 – 2 – 2 megapixels, with 1080p video shooting.
8-megapixel front camera, with 1080p video recording.
A giant 6000 mAh battery that supports fast charging with an 18W charger with reverse charging support.
USB Type-C 2.0 charging port.
A fingerprint sensor on the right side of the phone is built into the power button.
Specifications of the Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime
- The phone is characterized by elegance, both in terms of the back, through the ripples that appear in the colors of the back in attractive modern colors, in addition to the exceptional camera design, the front camera is inside a small bench hole at the top of the middle of the screen.
- The materials are made of plastic, with a front facing of glass.
- The weight of the mobile is 192 grams, which is a good weight despite the huge battery capacity.
- The dimensions of the phone are 161.2 * 75.6 * 9.6 mm, and we note that the phone is noticeably thick.
- The mobile comes with protection from dust and water drops.
- The phone supports networks up to the fourth generation, and does not support the fifth generation networks, supports nano SIM cards and supports dual stand-by.
- Android 11 operating system with Xiaomi MIUI 12.5 interface.
- The 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen, with a Full HD Plus display resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels, has a pixel density of 405 pixels per inch in the screen, and dimensions of 20: 9, and the screen occupies an area of 83.7% of the total area of the front end. The screen has a refresh rate of 90 Hz, the screen is protected by a layer of protection against breakage, Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- Processor MediaTek Helio G88 octa-core (two cores with a frequency of 2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 – six cores with a frequency of 1.8 GHz Cortex-A55).
- The processor with 12nm manufacturing precision is good for energy saving.
- Mali-G52 MC2 graphic processor.
- The internal storage is eMMC 5.1, and the phone comes in two versions, the first with a storage memory of 64/4 GB RAM, and the second with a storage capacity of 128/6 GB RAM, and an additional storage memory can be installed in a separate port.
- The battery is a huge non-removable Li-Polymer type, with a capacity of 6000 mAh, supporting fast charging 18 watts charger with 9 watts reverse charging support.
- USB Type-C 2.0 charging port.
- The fingerprint sensor is built into the power button on the right side of the phone.
- Accelerometer, proximity and compass sensors.
- There is an FM radio.
- There is a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- There are premium stereo headphones.
- There is an IR sensor to operate remote control devices via the phone.
- Supported wireless networks Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac in addition to hotspot and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Bluetooth version 5.1.
- There is no NFC sensor.
- The colors of the phone are black – white – blue.
Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime camera
4 rear cameras, with LED flash.
The first camera is 50 megapixels, with a wide F1.8 lens slot.
The second is an 8-megapixel Ultra Wide, with an F2.2 lens slot and a 120-degree angle.
The third camera is a 2-megapixel macro, with an F2.4 lens slot.
The fourth camera for isolation, with a accuracy of 2 megapixels, and an F2.4 lens slot
The cameras support HDR and panorama modes.
The cameras can shoot 1080p videos at 30 frames per second.
The front camera is 8-megapixel, with an F2.0 lens slot.
The front camera can record 1080p videos at 30fps.
Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime price
The price of the Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime is expected to be around 2,600 EGP.
The expected price of the phone in the world is 140 euros.
Features of the Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime
- Huge battery.
- Good power saving processor.
- Screen resolution is good.
- Distinguished rear camera.
- Powerful stereo headphones.
- Competitive pricing.
- IR sensor.
Disadvantages of the Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime
- Charging speed is slow compared to battery size.
- The thickness of the phone is noticeably large.
- The front camera is not the best.
What’s in the Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime phone box
Mobile Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime.
The phone is a special deal, and it will be the most prominent competitor in the economic category, as it is a semi-integrated combination of the screen, battery, processor and cameras. This phone competes in the same price category as phones such as Samsung galaxy M21 2021 And Infinix Hot 10T.