The vivo Y21 phone has a huge battery, a good processor, and an average camera. A review of each device, small and large, its most important advantages and disadvantages.
A new phone from the promising Chinese company Vivo in the economic category, and this category is considered one of the best-selling smartphone categories, due to its large spread, especially in developing countries, especially for owners of lower income groups or as a secondary phone.
company trying vivo The competition is strong in this price category, especially since the vast majority of its phones are largely focused on the middle and upper middle category, the battle is not easy because there are strong competitors, even a company Samsung The Korean giants compete for it next to the powerful companies in the same price category as infinix Tecno, Realme and Xiaomi, the new mobile in the name of vivo Y21, and the new device comes with the following specifications:-
All-plastic design with glass front.
Funtouch 11.1 operating interface, based on Android 11 operating system.
6.51 inch IPS LCD screen, HD Plus display resolution.
MediaTek MT6765 Helio P35 octa-core processor, supports networks up to the fourth generation, and comes with a 12nm manufacturing accuracy.
PowerVR GE8320 . graphic processor
Memory 64/4 or 128/4 GB RAM, and an external microSD card can be installed in a separate port.
Dual rear cameras 13 – 2 megapixels with 1080p video shooting.
8-megapixel front camera with 1080p video recording.
A giant 5000 mAh battery that supports fast charging and an 18W charger.
USB Type-C 2.0 charging port.
The fingerprint sensor is on the right side.
vivo Y21 phone specifications
- The design is traditional and we don’t expect exceptional design in the same price category.
- The phone body is made of plastic, and the entire front is made of glass.
- The rear cameras are inside a black frame, while the LED flash is located inside a frame below the cameras, in the same color as the back of the phone, on the top left of the back, with a slight bend on the sides.
- The front camera is located inside a small notch in the middle of the screen.
- The weight of the mobile is 182 grams. The weight is very good despite the large battery size.
- Dimensions in terms of length 164.3 mm, width 76.1 mm, thickness 8.0 mm. The thickness of the mobile is medium.
- Android 11 operating system with the famous Vivo interface Funtouch 11.1.
- Supported networks up to the fourth generation only, and there is no support for 5G services. The SIM cards are supported by the Nano SIM type, and they support the installation of two SIM cards at the same time, with support for the waiting feature for both SIMs, dual standby.
- The 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen with HD Plus display resolution of 1600 * 720 pixels, with a pixel density of 270 pixels per inch in the screen.
- The edges of the screen are relatively large, especially the lower edges, where the screen occupies an area of 81.8% of the total area of the front end, and it comes in dimensions of 20:9.
- The MediaTek MT6765 Helio P35 processor supports 4G octa-core services (four cores at a frequency of 2.35 GHz Cortex-A53 – four cores at a frequency of 1.8 GHz of Cortex-A53).
- The processor is manufactured with a precision of 12 nanometers, which is a highly energy-saving technology.
- PowerVR GE8320 graphic processor.
- The internal storage is 64/4 or 128/4 GB RAM, and an additional microSD card can be installed in a separate port.
- The non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery supports fast charging with an 18W charger.
- USB Type-C 2.0 charging port. OTG feature is supported.
- The fingerprint sensor on the right side is integrated into the power button.
- There are accelerometer, proximity, gyroscope and compass sensors.
- There is no NFC sensor.
- There is an FM radio.
- There is a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Supported a/b/g/n/ac wireless networks with support for Hotspot and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Bluetooth version 5.0.
- The colors of the mobile are diamond – blue.
vivo Y21 camera phone
Dual rear camera with LED flash.
The first camera is 13 megapixels, with an F2.2 lens slot.
The second camera is a 2-megapixel macro with an F2.4 lens slot.
The mobile supports HDR and panorama modes.
1080p videos can be captured at 30 frames per second.
Front camera 8 MP wide-angle lens F2.0
The front camera can shoot 1080p videos at 30 frames per second.
The price of the vivo Y21 phone
The expected price of the vivo Y21 mobile in Egypt is 3280 pounds.
The expected mobile price in the world is 177 euros.
Features of the vivo Y21 phone
- Huge battery.
- Powerful processor in games.
- The possibility of installing two SIM cards and an additional storage card.
- The weight and thickness of the phone is good
Disadvantages of vivo Y21 phone
- The cameras are good, not the best.
- Screen resolution is modest.
- The charging speed is poor compared to the large size of the battery.
The contents of the vivo Y21 phone box
Mobile vivo Y21.
The mobile is a new addition to Vivo in the economic category, especially in the point of the processor and battery, even if it is at the expense of the camera due to the presence of powerful phones in the same price category such as Infinix Note 10 And Realme 8.