The Vivo X70 Pro mobile phone, the owner of exceptional cameras, with 8k imaging, and a dazzling screen, we take a close look at everything about the new version of Vivo, with a review of the advantages and disadvantages.
New member from company vivoAnd the second version after the launch of his younger brother Vivo X70, which offers some additional features, especially in terms of battery and cameras, and we will know at the end of the review whether this version made significant additions to its younger brother or not.
Vivo is trying to enter into the midst of competition with leading companies such as Samsung and Oppo, as well as two sisters, Oppo and realme In the competition for the middle and upper middle category, and it is no secret that the competition in this category is intense, and staying in it is for the strongest.
The user is primarily interested in getting the best features for the price, especially with the growth of the user’s culture of specifications, unlike the previous one. The user compares the specifications of each phone separately, and chooses the appropriate phone and the best in the price value.
The new mobile offers distinct specifications, but before we discuss them separately, let’s get acquainted with the most important specifications of the mobile:-.
Streamlined design combines simplicity and elegance.
Android 11 operating system.
Support all communication networks, including the latest version, which is the fifth generation 5G networks.
6.56 inch Super AMOLED display with Full HD Plus resolution, with HDR10 Plus support, and 120Hz refresh rate.
Powerful and energy-saving Exynos 1080 processor, eight cores with 5nm manufacturing accuracy.
The internal storage is UFS 3.1, the storage capacity is 128 / 8 or 256 / 12 GB RAM, and an additional storage card cannot be installed.
4 rear camera with a resolution of 50 – 8 – 12 – 12 megapixels with dual LED flash, with the ability to shoot 8K videos.
32 MP front camera, supports 4K video shooting.
4450 mAh battery, supporting the fast charging feature with a 44W charger.
The fingerprint sensor is integrated on the super AMOLED screen, of an optical type.
Specifications of the Vivo X70 Pro
- The design is not much different from the younger brother vivo X70The design is almost identical, as the rear cameras come inside a rectangular black frame, and it only includes the addition of one camera, and the front end has not changed much, inside a small-sized notch at the top of the middle of the screen.
- The weight is 185 grams, which is only 4 grams heavier than the previous version, and it is still a good weight compared to the size of the device.
- The dimensions are 158.3 * 73.2 * 8.0 millimeters, and we note here that the thickness is slightly larger than the previous version.
- The device supports all communication networks, starting from the second generation and ending with the fifth generation 5G, supports Nano SIM cards, and supports the installation of a maximum of two SIM cards, with full support for the dual standby feature.
- The mobile comes in the box with the Android 11 operating system, and for users in China, the mobile comes with the Vivo OriginOS 1.0 operating interface.
- The screen is the same as the lower version, which comes from the preferred type among users, the distinctive Super AMOLED, with a size of 6.56 inches, with a full HD display resolution, i.e. 2376 * 1080 pixels, with a high pixel density of 398 pixels per inch on the screen.
- What distinguishes the screen is the good exploitation of the screen space, compared to the size of the front end, where we find very small edges, as the screen occupies an area of 90.3% of the total area of the interface, which is a point of distinction calculated for this version.
- The screen also comes with a high refresh rate of 1290 Hz, and of course this is reflected in the smooth movement within the mobile, especially in browsing and navigation, in addition to support for HDR10 Plus.
- The processor offers a breakthrough in performance and energy savings, it is produced by the leading Samsung company Exynos 1080, supports fifth generation networks, eight cores (a 2.8 GHz core dedicated to heavy tasks – three 2.6 GHz cores – four 2.0 GHz cores for tasks regular and daily use).
- The boom is not only in the power of performance, but in energy saving and battery consumption, the processor with a 5nm manufacturing accuracy, which is the best and latest technology so far, which is characterized by a longer battery life and less heat.
- The internal storage is of the type UFS 3.1, which is one of the fastest types of internal memory, and the company offers two versions of the mobile, the first with a storage capacity of 128 / 8 GB RAM, and the second with a storage capacity of 256 / 12 GB RAM.
- Here, the company did not offer the possibility of adding additional memory in any way, as there is no port dedicated to installing additional memory, and it cannot even be installed in the place of one of the communication chips, as the phone does not support this feature.
- The battery has not seen a noticeable improvement, it is with a capacity of 4450 mAh, of a lithium polymer type, which is difficult to remove, and it supports the fast charging feature, via a 44-watt charger.
- The optical fingerprint sensor, integrated on the phone screen, is fast.
- USB Type-C charging port, supports OTG or USB On-The-Go feature, which allows the charging port to be used as a medium for transferring files to and from the mobile phone.
- There are a large number of sensors, most notably the light and the gyroscope to install the virtual reality glasses, the compass and the color spectrum analyzer.
- Unfortunately, there is no FM radio, or a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The mobile supports a large number of Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6 networks, with support for Wi-Fi-related features, such as hotspot and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Latest bluetooth version 5.2.
- There is an NFC sensor.
- Blue mobile colours.
vivo X70 Pro camera
The cameras have seen additional improvements, as it comes with four cameras with dual LED flash.
The first is 50 megapixels, with a wide aperture of F1.6 that allows for excellent photography in poor lighting conditions, as it allows a large amount of light to pass through the lens, with a 1/1.31-inch sensor, in addition to the presence of a real optical stabilizer against vibration OIS.
The second camera is an 8-megapixel telephoto periscope, with an F3.4 lens slot, a 125mm lens, and a 1/4.0-inch sensor, in addition to the presence of OIS optical stabilization, in addition to 5x optical zoom,
The third is a 12-megapixel telephoto, with an F1.8 lens slot, a 50mm lens, and a 1/2.93-inch sensor, in addition to 2x optical zoom.
The fourth camera is 12 megapixel Ultra Wide.
Zeiss optics lenses with support for panorama and HDR modes.
The new addition in the mobile is the ability to shoot videos in 8K resolution at 30 frames per second, and 4K resolution at 30 or 60 frames per second, with gyro-EIS, and support for HDR10 plus.
The front camera of the phone is 32 megapixels, with an F2.5 lens slot, with a wide 26mm lens, supports HDR mode.
The front camera can record 4K videos at 30fps, or 1080p videos at 30fps.
The price of the vivo X70 Pro
The expected price of the vivo X70 Pro mobile, when it is launched in the Egyptian market, is 11,000 Egyptian pounds.
The expected mobile price in the world is 595 euros.
Vivo X70 Pro Features
- Exceptional professional cameras.
- Powerful performance processor.
- Impressive screen.
- Good use of the screen because of the small bezels.
- The design is a mixture of fluidity and elegance.
- Shooting in 8K resolution.
Disadvantages of Vivo X70 Pro
- An additional storage card cannot be added.
- There is no FM radio.
- There is no 3.5mm headphone jack.
The contents of the vivo X70 Pro phone box
Mobile vivo X70 Pro.
The phone offers a distinctive combination in the price category, from a screen and a processor, with a battery and charging speed, in addition to the exceptional cameras, although it did not offer great additions except for the cameras on its younger brother vivo X70, and in the same price category there are powerful competing phones such as Samsung galaxy S20 FE And Xiaomi MI Mix 4.