The vivo V21e 5G phone has a good processor, a dazzling screen, a powerful camera, and ultra-fast charging. A complete and extensive review of everything related to the mobile, its advantages and disadvantages.
Brand new phone vivo Promising Chinese with largely balanced specifications, after the company’s big launch outside the Chinese market, after it remained for a period confined to China, and the company is characterized by the quality of design, durability and strength of manufacturing materials, in addition to innovating several innovative technologies in smart phones, which qualified it to be a strong competitor to both realme And Oppo, in addition to strong companies Samsung and xiaomi.
The new phone belongs to category V, which we will make a detailed review of all specifications, but let us first know the most important specifications before addressing them in detail, as it comes with the following specifications:
Stylish design in trendy youthful colours.
Android 11 operating system with Vivo Funtouch 11.1 interface.
6.44 inch Super AMOLED display, Full HD Plus display, 800 nits brightness.
Dimensity 700 5G processor supports fifth generation networks, eight cores, with 7 nanometer manufacturing accuracy.
Mali-G57 MC2 graphic processor.
128 GB storage with 8 GB RAM, and the ability to install an external storage card.
Dual rear camera 64-8 megapixels, with the ability to shoot 4K videos.
32 MP front camera, with 1080p video recording at 30 frames per second.
The 4000 mAh non-removable Li-Polymer battery supports fast charging with a 44W ultra-fast charger.
USB Type-C 2.0 charging port.
The optical fingerprint sensor is built into the bottom of the screen.
Specifications of the vivo V21e 5G phone
- The design of the vivo V21e 5G phone is very elegant, as it comes in a variety of colors that are distinguished by consistency.
- The rear camera is inside a rectangular frame, the same color as the back.
- The front camera is inside the notch above the middle of the screen.
- The mobile supports all networks, up to 5G networks, with support for Nano SIM cards, and a maximum of two SIM cards can be installed together, with the ability to operate the two SIM cards with Dual Standby technology.
- The famous Vivo operating interface Funtouch 11.1 is based entirely on the Android 11 operating system.
- The screen is a 6.44-inch Super AMOLED screen with a resolution of Full HD Plus 2404 x 1080 pixels, a high pixel density of 409 pixels per inch in the screen, and it comes in dimensions of 20: 9. It supports HDR10 Plus technology, in addition to a distinctive brightness rate of 800 nits, This ensures great brightness in all lighting conditions.
- The processor from MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G of the new generation that supports the fifth generation networks, eight cores (two cores at a frequency of 2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 – six cores with a frequency of 2.0 GHz of the type Cortex-A55).
- The processor with 7 nanometer manufacturing precision is distinguished in power consumption and battery consumption.
- Mali-G57 MC2 graphic processor.
- There is one version of the phone in terms of storage and RAM, the 128 GB version with 8 GB RAM, and the storage memory can be increased by installing an additional microSDXC storage memory.
- The non-removable lithium-polymer battery with a capacity of 4000 mAh supports ultra-fast charging, as the phone comes with a 44W charger.
- The USB Type-C 2.0 charging port supports OTG.
- The optical fingerprint sensor is integrated on the screen.
- There are gyroscope, light, and compass sensors, as well as accelerometer and proximity.
- Wireless a/b/g/n/ac networks, in addition to supporting hotspot features and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Bluetooth version 5.1.
- There is no NFC sensor.
- There is a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Blue phone colors – other colors.
vivo V21e 5G phone camera
2 rear camera with LED flash.
The primary camera is 64 megapixels, with an F1.8 lens slot.
The second camera is 8-megapixel, with an F2.2 Ultra Wide lens slot, at an angle of 119 degrees.
The cameras support HDR and panorama modes.
The camera can record 4K videos at 30fps, or 1080p videos at 30fps with gyro-EIS.
The front camera inside the notch is a 32-megapixel camera with an F2.0 lens slot that supports HDR mode with the ability to record 1080p videos at 30 frames per second.
The price of the vivo V21e 5G phone
The expected price of the vivo V21e 5G phone in Egypt is 5280 Egyptian pounds.
The expected price of the phone in the countries of the world is 282 euros.
Features of the vivo V21e 5G phone
- Stylish design.
- Powerful back camera.
- Ultra fast charging.
- Energy efficient processor.
- Impressive screen resolution.
- Good selfie camera.
Disadvantages of the vivo V21e 5G phone
- The battery is not the best.
- There is no NFC sensor.
The contents of the vivo V21e 5G phone box
Mobile vivo V21e 5G.
The phone is a good combination in the price category, except for the size of the battery, but it makes up for it with the fast charging speed, competing in the price category. Honor 50 SE And the Oppo Reno 6 5G.