Tecno Phantom X phone with fantastic cameras, huge battery, elegant design, impressive screen.
Learn about the camera monster, with a detailed review of the mobile’s strengths and points.
Observers of the smart phone market and corporate activity will notice that the company techno Promising has gained the confidence of the user in the past few years, especially its interest in the youth category, especially in terms of design, camera and battery, which is what most occupy the youth group, in addition to the processor.
The company’s appearance was initially limited to the phones of the economy class, then the middle class, and here the company is launching the Tecno Phantom X mobile in the leading category at a price much lower than competitors, which is dominated by a group of companies such as Samsung and Oppo andHuawei.
Returning to the new device, which we will discuss in detail in a review of each big and small, we will first get acquainted with the most important features that distinguish it:-
Distinctive glass design with a new design.
6.7 inch Super AMOLED screen, Full HD Plus resolution, 90Hz refresh rate.
HIOS 7.6 operating interface built entirely on Android 11.
Mediatek Helio G95 octa-core processor.
Mali-G76 MC4 graphic processor.
256 GB storage with 8 GB RAM.
3 rear camera with a resolution of 50 – 13 – 8 megapixels with 4k video shooting.
48 – 8 MP dual front camera with dual front flash and 1080p video resolution.
4700 mAh battery, supporting fast charging, 33W charger.
USB Type-C 2.0 charging port.
The optical fingerprint sensor is integrated into the screen.
Tecno Phantom X Specifications
- The design of the phone deserves to be the design of the phone in the leading category, the manufacturing materials are entirely made of glass protected by a protection layer against breakage, Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- The front screen comes with a small curve, which adds elegance to the design, and we note the small edges in the screen as a whole, the front cameras are located inside the notch hole at the top right of the screen.
- The rear camera is located inside a rectangular frame above the center of the back, with a quad flash in a very elegant way.
- The length of the phone is 163.5 mm, the width is 73.8 mm, and the thickness is 8.7 mm.
- The mobile supports communication networks up to the fourth generation, and there is no support for the fifth generation networks, and accepts the Nano SIM cards, and a maximum of two SIMs can be installed at the same time, supporting the dual standby waiting feature.
- Android 11 operating system, with TECNO HIOS 7.6 interface.
- The screen is a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of Full HD Plus 2340 * 1080 pixels, a pixel density of 385 pixels per inch in the screen, and a dimension of 19.5: 9.
- The screen is characterized by few edges, as it occupies an area of 91.3% of the total area of the front end, and also has a refresh rate of 90 Hz, which is reflected in the smoothness of navigation.
- The processor is the weak point of the device, despite all the features, but the processor is the weakest among the components, as it comes with an average processor from Mediatek Helio G95 eight-core processor (two cores at a frequency of 2.05 GHz of the type Cortex-A76 – six cores at a frequency of 2.0 GHz of a type Cortex-A55).
- The 12nm processor is good at energy saving, but not the best.
- Mali-G76 MC4 graphic processor.
- There is one version of the device with a storage capacity of 256 GB with 8 GB RAM.
- The non-removable Li-Polymer battery, with a capacity of 4700 mAh, supports fast charging with a 33W charger in the box that charges the battery from 0-70% in just half an hour.
- The USB Type-C 2.0 charging port supports OTG.
- The optical fingerprint sensor is integrated on the mobile screen.
- There are proximity sensors, accelerometer and gyroscope.
- There is no NFC sensor.
- There is an FM radio.
- There is a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Supported b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi networks in addition to hotspot and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Bluetooth version 5.0.
- The colors of the mobile are blue – summer monet.
Tecno Phantom X camera phone
The distinguishing point of the phone is the camera, both front and back.
3 powerful rear camera with powerful quad flash.
The first camera is 50-megapixel, with an F1.9 lens slot, with a 1/1.3-inch sensor.
The second camera is a 13-megapixel telephoto camera and a 50 mm lens with 2x optical zoom.
The third camera for ultra wide-angle photography, 8 megapixels, with an angle of 120 degrees.
The cameras support panorama and HDR modes.
4K videos can be recorded at 30 or 60 frames per second, or 1080p videos at 30 frames per second.
The first dual front cameras are 48 megapixels, with an F2.2 lens slot.
The second camera is Ultra Wide 8-megapixel camera with an angle of 105 degrees.
The front cameras come with dual flash, with 1080p video shooting at 30 frames per second
Tecno Phantom X Price
There are not yet available expected prices for the price of the Tecno Phantom X phone in the Egyptian market, but it is expected that its price will be around 5000 EGP.
Tecno Phantom X Features
- Competitive pricing.
- Legendary cameras.
- Premium battery.
- Very elegant design.
- Good manufacturing materials.
- Giant storage.
- Impressive screen.
Disadvantages of the Tecno Phantom X phone
- average processor.
- The video resolution of the front camera is not the best.
Tecno Phantom X Box Contents
Mobile Tecno Phantom X.
The phone is a revolutionary move for Tecno, especially as it offers a combination that is considered to be fully integrated, with the exception of the processor, especially in the same price category because there are competing phones such as Honor 50 SE And the Oppo A95 5G.