The oppo reno 6 5G phone has a distinctive screen, a powerful processor, exceptional cameras, and ultra-fast charging. An extensive review of every small and large mobile phone, and is it worth the price?
Renault class of company Oppo It is the most famous category of the company, which has achieved outstanding sales in the past few years in the middle and upper middle category, especially as it is a mixture of quality manufacturing materials, with smooth software, and distinctive cameras, which compete fiercely in the middle category with strong companies such as Samsung And Xiaomi in particular, after declining sales of the company Huawei China, after the US administration banned companies from doing business with Huawei.
Coming back to the phone and before discussing the specifications in detail, we get to know the most important characteristics, then we move on to the detailed review where it comes with the following specifications:-
Sleek and slim design at the same time.
Super AMOLED display with Full HD Plus resolution and 90Hz refresh rate, protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
ColorOS 11.3 operating interface based on Android 11.
Full support for 5G networks.
MediaTek Dimensity 900 5G Octa-core processor with 6nm manufacturing accuracy.
Mali-G78 MC4 graphic processor.
Huge storage memory 128 / 8 GB RAM or 256 / 12 GB RAM, and it is not possible to add an additional storage card.
3 rear cameras with a resolution of 64 – 8 – 2 megapixels, with 4K video shooting at 30 frames per second.
Powerful 32 MP front camera with 1080p video recording at 30 frames per second.
4300 mAh battery supports fast charging and 65W charger.
Fingerprint sensor built into the screen.
oppo reno 6 5G phone specifications
- The design is a combination of simplicity and elegance with the quality of the manufacturing materials, especially the frame.
- From the back, the rear cameras are inside a rectangular frame, and they come in a longitudinal shape with the flash, and from the bottom is the Oppo logo.
- From the front, the front camera is a bench hole at the top right of the screen.
- From the right side, the power button has an elegant green bar.
- From the left are the volume up and down buttons.
- The dimensions of the mobile are 156.8 millimeters in length and 72.1 millimeters in width, and the thickness is 7.6 millimeters, and here the thinness of the phone appears, which adds an aesthetic touch to the design.
- Weight is also a point of distinction as it weighs 182g.
- Thanks to the processor, the mobile supports networks up to the fifth generation, and supports the installation of two SIM cards simultaneously with a dual standby technology of Nano SIM type.
- Android 11 operating system with OPPO ColorOS 11.3 interface.
- The screen is a 6.43-inch Super AMOLED screen, with a resolution of Full HD Plus 2400 * 1080 pixels, a pixel density of 409 pixels per inch, and dimensions of 20: 9. The screen comes with a refresh rate of 90 Hz, with a brightness rate of up to 750 nits, and the screen has small edges, it appears This is in the screen acquisition of 88.3% of the total area of the front end, and it comes with a protection layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- A powerful processor that supports the fifth generation networks of Media Tech Dimensity 900 5G eight cores (two cores with a frequency of 2.4 GHz of the type Cortex-A78 – six cores of a frequency of 2.0 GHz of the type of Cortex-A55). What is distinctive about the processor, besides the power of performance, is its energy savings, as it comes with a modern 6 nm manufacturing accuracy, which is distinguished in energy saving and good battery consumption.
- Mali-G78 MC4 graphic processor.
- There are two versions of the phone, the first with a storage memory of 128 with 8 GB RAM or 256 with 12 GB RAM, the internal memory is of the type UFS 2.1 and there is no possibility to install additional storage memory.
- The non-removable lithium-polymer battery with a capacity of 4300 mAh, supports fast charging with a 65W ultra-fast charger, with support for SuperVOOC 2.0 technology for fast charging.
- The USB Type-C 3.1 charging port supports OTG file transfer via the charging port.
- The optical fingerprint sensor is integrated on the screen.
- There are many sensors: light, compass, gyroscope, accelerometer, proximity and light analyzer.
- There is no 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Bad Wi-Fi networks of types a/b/g/n/ac/6 with hotspot support and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Bluetooth version 5.2.
- The colors of the mobile are black – blue – aurora.
Oppo Reno 6 5G mobile camera
3 rear cameras inside a rectangular frame.
The first camera is 64 megapixels with an F1.7 lens slot.
The second camera is Ultra Wide for shooting photos and videos, a wide angle of 8 megapixels, an F2.2 lens slot, and an angle of 119 degrees.
The third camera is a 2-megapixel macro and an F2.4 lens slot.
The camera comes with a single flash with support for panorama and HDR modes.
Videos up to 4k can be captured at 30fps.
The 32-megapixel front camera with an F2.4 lens slot supports panorama mode, capturing 1080p videos at 30 frames per second.
The price of the phone Oppo Reno 6 5G
The expected price of the Oppo Reno 6 5G phone in the Egyptian market is 6850 EGP.
The expected price of the phone in the countries of the world is 360 euros.
Features of the oppo reno 6 5G phone
- Stylish design with good thinness and weight.
- Ultra fast charging.
- Powerful, energy-saving processor.
- Featured screen.
- Powerful cameras.
Disadvantages of the oppo reno 6 5G phone
- Battery capacity is not the best.
- Pricing is not the best.
- An external storage card cannot be installed.
- No Jack 3.5mm port.
What’s in the Oppo Reno 6 5G phone box
Oppo Reno 6 5G phone.
The phone offers good features, whether in terms of design, processor, screen, cameras and charging speed, but the pricing needs to be reviewed by the company, to be competitive in the price category because there are powerful phones in the same category such as Xiaomi Redmi k40 And the Samsung Galaxy A72.