OnePlus Nord 2 5G phone with legendary processor, super-fast charging, dazzling screen, and exceptional cameras.
A complete and extensive review of everything related to the phone, its advantages and disadvantages.
Promising announced oneplus About its latest OnePlus Nord 2 5G phones, which comes with a distinctive combination, and technology and smartphone lovers around the world always eagerly anticipate OnePlus phones, as they are truly the killers of the flagship phones, at the best possible price, and may reach half the price.
The company offers its phones the best manufacturing materials, with powerful processors, and competitive pricing, especially for corporate phones Samsung AndHuaweiThe most famous manufacturers of flagship phones.
Returning to the new phone, which we will make a detailed review of every small and large, but first we get to know the basic specifications of this version:-
Glass front and back with plastic frame.
6.43 inch Fluid AMOLED display, Full HD Plus resolution, 90Hz refresh rate, HDR10 Plus support.
The OxygenOS 11.3 interface is based on the Android 11 operating system.
Dimensity 1200 5G octa-core processor with 6nm manufacturing accuracy, supporting fifth generation networks.
Mali-G77 MC9 graphic processor.
Storage 128 / 8 GB RAM or 256 / 12 GB RAM, and an external storage card cannot be installed.
3 rear camera with a resolution of 50 – 8 – 2 megapixels with dual flash and 4k video shooting.
32 MP front camera with 1080p video recording.
4500 mAh battery with fast charging support, 65W charger.
USB Type-C 2.0 charging port.
The optical fingerprint sensor is built into the bottom of the screen.
OnePlus Nord 2 5G phone specifications
- The design is elegant as usual for OnePlus phones. The phone is made of glass from the front and back, protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection layer, but the frame is plastic.
- The rear cameras and the dual flash come inside a rectangular frame in the upper left of the back, the same color as the back with a slight protrusion.
- The front camera is inside the bench hole at the top left of the front screen.
- The weight of the mobile is 189 grams, which is a good weight compared to the battery capacity and manufacturing materials.
- The length is 158.9 millimeters, the width is 73.2 millimeters, and the thickness is 8.3 millimeters.
- The mobile supports all networks up to the fifth generation 5G and supports the installation of a maximum of two Nano SIM cards, with support for the waiting feature for both dual standby SIMs.
- Android 11 operating system, with OnePlus company OxygenOS 11.3 interface.
- The 6.43-inch Fluid AMOLED screen, with a resolution of Full HD Plus 2400 * 1080 pixels, has a pixel density of 409 pixels per inch in the screen, with dimensions of 20: 9, and occupies an area of 85.8% of the total area of the front end, and the screen has a refresh rate of 90 Hz, in addition to It supports HDR10 Plus and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- The processor from MediaTek Dimensity 1200 5G supports 5G networks, eight cores (3.0 GHz Cortex-A78 core – three 2.6 GHz Cortex-A78 cores – four 2.0 GHz Cortex-A55 cores) .
- On the Intutu platform for performance tests, it achieved nearly 600,000 points. The processor is very energy-saving, as it is manufactured with a precision of 6 nanometers, which is also distinguished in battery consumption.
- Mali-G77 MC9 graphic processor.
- The internal storage is of UFS 3.1 type, and the mobile comes in two versions, the first version with a capacity of 128/8 GB RAM, and the second version with a resolution of 256 / 12 GB RAM, and it is not possible to add an additional storage card.
- The battery is non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh, supporting 65W ultra-fast charging, can fully charge the battery from 0-100% in just 30 minutes, and supports USB Power Delivery technology.
- The USB Type-C 2.0 charging port supports OTG file transfer.
- The fingerprint sensor is of an optical type and is integrated at the bottom of the screen.
- There are many sensors such as gyroscope, accelerometer, proximity, compass and light.
- No FM radio or 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Stereo headphones.
- Supported a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi networks in addition to hotspot and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Bluetooth version 5.2.
- The colors of the Sierra are grey, misty blue, and woody green.
OnePlus Nord 2 5G Mobile Camera
Three rear cameras with dual LED flash.
The primary camera is 50-megapixel, with a wide F1.9 aperture, with a 24mm lens, and a 1/1.56-inch sensor. In addition to the optical anti-vibration stabilizer OIS.
The second camera is 8-megapixel Ultra Wide, with F2.3 lens slot, at an angle of 119 degrees.
The third is monochrome, with a 2-megapixel camera, with an F2.4 lens slot.
The cameras support HDR and panorama modes.
It can record 4k videos at 30fps, and 1080p videos at 30, 60 or 240fps, and there is also an electronic gyro-EIS stabilization.
The front camera is 32 megapixels, with a wide F2.5 lens, with a 1/2.8-inch sensor.
The front camera supports Auto HDR mode and 1080p video shooting at 30 frames per second, and there is an electronic gyro-EIS stabilizer.
OnePlus Nord 2 5G phone price 5
The expected price of the OnePlus Nord 2 5G phone in Egypt is 7400 EGP.
The price of the phone in the rest of the world is 400 euros.
Features of the OnePlus Nord 2 5G phone
- Very powerful and energy efficient processor.
- Featured screen.
- Ultra fast charging.
- Competitive pricing.
- Professional cameras.
- Powerful stereo headphones.
Disadvantages of the OnePlus Nord 2 5G phone
- Plastic frame.
- No FM radio or 3.5mm jack.
- An additional storage card cannot be installed.
OnePlus Nord 2 5G phone box contents
Mobile OnePlus Nord 2 5G.
The phone offers an almost integrated combination, and it will be a very strong competitor in the price category, as it hardly lacks anything from a processor, screen, charging speed or cameras, competing in the price category with powerful phones such as Realme GT 5G Master And Xiaomi MI 10S.