Nokia C20 Plus phone with a giant battery, good pricing, with a giant screen. A complete and objective review of the mobile, with its advantages and disadvantages.
After a great history in the field of phones in general with the end of the previous millennium and the beginning of the new millennium, the company . acquired Nokia Finnish is on the throne of the best mobile phone companies, especially in terms of designs and strong manufacturing materials, in addition to the introduction of modern technologies at that time.
But with the advent of smart phones, the company could not keep up with the development, and disappeared from view, making way for powerful companies such as Samsung Sony, or emerging companies such as OPPO and xiaomi.
And here is the company trying to regain its glories again, and it launched a new phone in the economy category at a competitive pricing, the Nokia C20 Plus mobile, which comes with the following specifications:
Simple and elegant design.
Android 11 Go edition operating system.
6.5 inch IPS LCD screen, HD Plus display resolution.
Weak Unisoc SC9863A octa-core processor with 28nm manufacturing accuracy.
Mali-G52 MC2 graphic processor.
128 GB storage with 3 GB RAM, with the possibility of installing an additional microSD card.
Dual 8-megapixel rear camera, with the ability to shoot videos in 720p.
5-megapixel front camera with the ability to shoot videos in 720p.
Removable Li-ion battery with a capacity of 4950 mAh and a 10W charger.
microUSB 2.0 charging port.
Nokia C20 Plus phone specifications
- The materials for the manufacture of the mobile are made of plastic, with a front end entirely of glass.
- The rear cameras are located in a circular frame next to the flash.
- The front camera is located inside a small notch at the top of the middle of the screen.
- The weight of the mobile is 204.7 grams, which is a relatively heavy weight.
- The phone is 165.4 mm long and 75.9 mm wide.
- Android 11 Go edition operating system.
- The phone supports Nano SIM cards and networks up to the fourth generation, with the possibility of installing two SIM cards simultaneously with the Dual Standby feature.
- The screen is 6.5 inches of IPS LCD type, with an HD Plus display resolution of 1600 * 720 pixels, a pixel density of 270 pixels per inch in the screen, and dimensions of 20: 9 and occupies an area of 81.3% of the total area of the front end.
- Unisoc SC9863A octa-core processor (four 1.6GHz Cortex-A55 cores – four 1.2GHz Cortex-A55 cores), the bad thing about the processor is that it has a 28nm manufacturing accuracy, bad in energy saving and battery consumption.
- Mali-G52 MC2 graphic processor.
- There is one version in terms of storage and RAM with a storage capacity of 32 GB with 3 GB RAM, and an additional microsd storage memory can be installed.
- The battery is huge, but it is removable from the lithium-ion type, and it does not support fast charging, the charger in the box is 10W.
- MicroUSB 2.0 charging port.
- There is no fingerprint sensor.
- Proximity and acceleration sensors.
- There is an FM radio.
- There is a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- There is no NFC sensor.
- Supported b/g/n wireless networks Supports Hotspot and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Bluetooth version 4.2.
- Blue and black mobile colors.
Nokia C20 Plus camera
2 rear cameras with LED flash.
The primary camera is 8 megapixels, and the second camera is 2 megapixels for isolation.
The camera can shoot 720p videos at 30 frames per second.
The 5-megapixel front camera can shoot 720p videos at 30 frames per second.
Nokia C20 Plus phone price
The expected Nokia C20 Plus mobile price in Egypt is 1670 EGP.
The price of the mobile in the world is 90 euros.
Nokia C20 Plus Features
- Good pricing.
- giant screen.
- Huge battery.
- Simple and elegant design.
Disadvantages of the Nokia C20 Plus phone
- Weak processor that does not provide power.
- There is no fingerprint sensor.
- Screen resolution is poor.
- It does not support fast charging.
Nokia C20 Plus box contents C
Mobile Nokia C20 Plus.