Review price and specifications Xiaomi Redmi K40 Fight the Falaj Sheep owner of the screen that supports QHD + with 144 Hz, and watch the detailed presentation of the most important advantages and disadvantages Xiaomi Redmi K40 !
Xiaomi has announced the initial specifications of the Xiaomi Redmi K40, which will be launched in March 2021, and the device carries a screen that supports the display in Quad HD Plus quality, with a refresh rate of 144 Hz, and it comes with a semi-full screen design, and the phone supports connection to networks The 5G, as the mobile works with the recently launched Snapdragon 870 processor with a resolution of 7 nanometers, and on the back of the device you will find four cameras (basic with a resolution of 108 megapixels) with support for the ability to record in 8K quality, and the phone uses stereo sound, and it also works with a battery Its capacity is 4500 mAh with the possibility of fast charging with a power of 33 watts, and with these capabilities the phone can compete with many of the leading phones with the highest price, and in this article we will learn about the details of the specifications and price of the Xiaomi Redmi K40, as we will explain the advantages and disadvantages of the phone!
Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi K40:
- User can add Two calling cards For the mobile phone of the size of Nano SIM, with the ability to run in standby mode, the Xiaomi Redmi K40 mobile also supports connection to the fifth generation networks, and the phone supports Internet connection through one of the chips at the speeds of the second generation EDGE or GSM, and the third generation HSPA (the highest download speed It is 42.2 Mbps, the highest upload speed is 5.76 Mbps), 4G LTE, and 5G (the highest download speed is 7.5 Gbps).
- It has not been announced Weight And the dimensions of the phone so far, and it has not been announced whether the phone has a water and dust resistance certificate or not, but it comes with a back made of glass (Gorilla Glass), and an aluminum frame.
- The phone is used Screen IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, which supports a 144Hz refresh rate, with HDR 10 technology, and the screen comes in at a size of 6.81 inches (approximately the same size as a mobile phone Realme Race Pro), And the screen supports a display resolution of 3200 by 1440 pixels (Quad HD Plus quality), with an aspect ratio of 20: 9, and a pixel density of 515 pixels per inch, and the screen is protected with a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass, and the screen is designed without little edges With a small hole in the top left of the screen for the selfie camera.
- When you sell the phone, find it OS Android 11 by default, with MIUI 12.2.
- Mobile works Processor The main Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G with 7 nano technology (the latest processor in this generation) is an eight-core (Kryo 585 core at 3.2 GHz, three Kryo 585 at 2.42 GHz per core, and four Kryo 585 at 1.8 GHz) Per core), in addition to the Adreno 650 GPU, and these processors were used before in a phone Motorola Edge S The one that offers the highest value for money in the mid-range segment.
- Owns the device memory A solid UFS 3.1 type with a space of 128 GB, in addition to a RAM of 6 GB, but the device does not support adding memory expansion cards at any entrance.
- carry Stereo headphones It works to amplify the sound and it provides the best sound experience to suit the latest games and movies, and the phone supports 24-bit / 192kHz sound, but it is not equipped with the traditional headphone input and does not support the FM radio system.
- Connects to wireless internet networks (Wi Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac / 6It also supports dual band, Wi-Fi Direct, and supports creating a hot spot.
- Supports system Bluetooth From version 5.1, with support for A2DP, LE, and aptX HD.
- The phone supports the geo-positioning system (GPS, With dual band A GPS, Glonass, BDS, Galileo, QZSS).
- Xiaomi Redmi K40 has NFC NFC, It also carries an infrared port.
- Come In the shipping port USB Type C of the 2.0 generation, and supports the USB On The Go feature, which enables the device to recognize different USB devices.
- Sensor bearing Fingerprint Side (integrated with the power button), it also supports acceleration, proximity, gyroscope and compass sensors.
- Is available Painted Black, with many other colors, but the shape of the phone’s design has not been confirmed yet!
- Works With battery Of the lithium polymer with a capacity of 4500 mAh in its new condition, and it is of the difficult type to remove, and it also supports the possibility of fast charging with a strength of 33 watts, which is slightly higher than the power of the charging technology available in the phone Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro.
Mobile price Xiaomi Redmi K40:
- The price of the phone in China is expected to reach about $ 467 (128G with 6 RAM).
- In the local currency of Egypt, this price is equivalent to about 7300 Egyptian pounds.
- It is equivalent to about 1750 Saudi riyals in Saudi.
This is just the expected price for the phone in China with a currency conversion, and the device will be officially announced in China on February 25, 2021, and it will be launched in the market during March 2021, and there is no news about its launch globally yet.
- Four rear cameras, Consisting of:
– Wide camera with 108 mega-pixel resolution, with aperture of f1.7 lens, a focal length of 26 mm, with a sensor of 1 / 1.33 inch, and a pixel diameter of 0.8 micro meters, and it supports the possibility of autofocus after selecting the phase Detection Auto Focus.
– An 8 mega-pixel Ultra Wide camera, with an f2.4 aperture, and this camera has the ability to shoot from a wider angle than the primary camera; Therefore, they are used when needed to cover a field of view greater than the same distance.
– Macro camera with 5 mega pixels, with f2.4 lens aperture, 1 / 5.0 inch sensor, 1.12 micro-meter pixel diameter, and it supports Auto Focus, and this camera has the ability to focus at a distance of 4 cm (On average) from cameras; So it is used when you need to photograph objects close to the cameras.
– Depth isolation camera with 2 mega pixels, with f2.4 aperture, and these cameras have the ability to calculate the distance of objects from the cameras; This is why it is used when needed to isolate the background from people while taking portraits.
Xiaomi Redmi K40’s rear cameras support single LED flash, and support High Dynamic Range and Panorama modes.
It also records video in 8K quality at a speed of 30 frames per second, or in 4K quality at a speed of 30 or 60 frames per second, or in 1080p at a speed of 30, 60 or 120 frames per second, and the cameras support electronic stabilization (Gyro EIS). ).
- front camera 30-megapixel normal, with support for High Dynamic Range mode as well, and the ability to record video in 1080p at a speed of 30 frames per second, or 720p at a speed of 120 frames per second.
This is the initial information that was announced regarding the cameras, but it will be confirmed when the phone is officially announced, and of course it has not been tried yet!
- The Xiaomi Redmi K40 phone supports internet connection through the chipset, with a fairytale speed that is enough to download about 7.5 GB in just 8 seconds.
- The materials for manufacturing the device are of the best materials in the middle class.
- The screen supports many of the features that make it closer to the leading phones, such as the fastest refresh rate in the market (144 Hz), the quality of Quad HD Plus, its giant size and its wonderful design, it is similar to the screens Samsung mobiles Leading except for its kind.
- The latest operating system and the latest interface directly from the box.
- The processor is the second best processor in the world of Android (the best 7 nano processor), and it saves energy and works to provide the highest performance and is completely reliable for gaming lovers.
- The internal memory comes from UFS 3.1, which is characterized by the ability to write data at a speed of 1200 MB per second, in addition to the ability to read data at a speed of 2100 MB per second.
- The rear cameras are among the best cameras ever, and they are characterized by the ability to capture high-quality pictures and many details, and these cameras are able to record in 8K quality, and the cameras support wide photography.
- Stereo sound system to provide the best pure 3D sound experience.
- The phone supports the NFC system that is used in many stores; To pay with your phone from your credit card balance.
- It also supports the IR Port, which enables the user to control home electronic devices remotely instead of using many remote control devices.
- The selfie camera performs well for the price of the phone.
- The fingerprint sensor is in the best location for the hand, and responds to the correct fingerprint in a fraction of a second, and the phone also supports Face Unlock.
- The battery is sufficient to operate the mobile phone for a period of more than 24 hours of average use.
- The fast charging technology is sufficient to fully recharge the battery (from 0% to 100%) in about an hour.
- The phone offers very high value for its price.
Disadvantages of Xiaomi Redmi K40:
- With certified certification, Xiaomi Redmi K40 is not resistant to water and dust.
- The screen type is lower than most competitors in this price category, but some leaks indicate that the screen will come from the AMOLED type, and the article will be modified in the event that these leaks are verified.
- You cannot add memory cards of any kind and at any entrance.
- The device’s RAM is smaller than a lot of competitors, and there are cheaper phones with 8 GB RAM, such as Huawei Nova 7i.
- The rear cameras do not include a zoom camera; Therefore, quality will be lost when trying to zoom (digital zoom), and the rear cameras do not have OIS optical stabilizers.
- The selfie camera does not support 4K recording that many competitors’ cameras support.
- The battery does not support wireless charging, and fast charging technology is not the best, but its performance is very good.
- The device does not support adding speakers in a dedicated input, nor does it support the FM radio system.
Open the box:
The contents of the Xiaomi Redmi K40 phone box have not been announced yet!