Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi 20X:
- The mobile connects to the distribution towers of mobile networks equipped with the technology of the fifth and fourth generation, and also supports Xiaomi Redmi 20X input Two Nano SIM cards, And the user can connect to the Internet via the SIM, with a speed of up to 42.2 Mbps during download, and a speed of up to 5.76 Mbps during uploading when connected to HSPA networks, and the speed reaches 2.77 GB per second during download when connected 5G networks.
- The leaks do not contain information about Weight Or the dimensions of the phone, and the materials to manufacture the phone have not been announced either.
- Monitor IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen (the same type that was used in mobile phones Xiaomi POCO M3 Which comes at a comparable price), and it is equipped with a refresh rate of up to 90 Hz at a maximum, with an area of 6.5 inches, and the screen supports a resolution of 2400 by 1080 pixels (Full HD Plus quality), with an aspect ratio of 20: 9, and pixel density 405 pixels per inch, and the screen is designed with thin edges with a hole for the selfie camera at the top of the middle of the screen, and the screen is protected by a layer that is not yet defined.
- Xiaomi uses Redmi 20X Operating System Android 11, by default, with MIUI 12.
- Healer The user in the phone from MediaTek is the Dimensity 700 5G eight-core (four Cortex A76 cores with a frequency of 2.2 GHz for one core, and four cores of Cortex A55 at a frequency of 2.0 GHz for a single core), in addition to the graphics processor Mali G57 MC2, these were used The set of processors from before in a phone Realme V13.
- The company offers two versions of the phone with an increase in RAM space In the second version, they are as follows:
– 128 GB solid space version, 4 GB RAM.
– 128 GB solid space version, with 6 GB RAM.
– Hard memory comes from the UFS type, and the device has an entrance to add memory expansion cards (separate from the slots for contact cards).
- The device carries an outlet For the headphone Amplifier (Mono), in addition to a dedicated input for additional speakers (3.5 mm jack), but the device’s support for the FM radio system has not been confirmed yet.
- The phone connects to the wireless internet (Wi Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac), And it connects to the frequency 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz (Dual Band), also supports the Wi-Fi Direct system used to transfer files to and from the device, and supports the creation of a Hot Spot.
- The mobile is equipped with a system Bluetooth From version 5.2 and supports A2DP and LE.
- Supports GPS locating on the map (GPS, With A GPS, Glonass, Galileo and BDS).
- Xiaomi Redmi 20X support for NFC has not been determined NFC, But it supports the IR Port that is used to control electronic devices remotely (it works as a remote control for electronic devices such as TV, fan, air conditioning, etc.).
- Mobile is charged through USB port Type C that comes from the second generation (2.0).
- The mobile is protected by a sensor Fingerprint Built-in power button (on the side of the phone), in addition to its support for acceleration, proximity and compass sensors.
- Is available In color Black, Silver, Blue and Green.
- Works With battery Made of lithium polymer with a capacity of 5000 mAh in its new condition, and it does not accept easy removal, and it is quickly charged with a capacity of 18 mega pixels, such as a mobile phone Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s.
Mobile price Xiaomi Redmi 20X:
- It is expected that the price of the smaller version of the phone will start from 150 USD (128G with 4 RAM), and the larger version of 170 USD (128G with 6 RAM).
- This price in Al-Masry is equivalent to about 2350 and 2700 Egyptian pounds for the two versions, respectively.
- It is also equal to the local currency of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia about 560 and 640 Saudi riyals for the two copies, respectively.
These are the expected prices for the phone, as the phone has not been officially priced yet, and it is expected to be announced officially soon.
- Triple rear camera, Includes :
– A wide primary lens with a resolution of 48 mega-pixels, with an f / 1.8 lens slot, a focal length of 26 mm, and a 1 / 2.0 inch sensor, with a pixel diameter of 0.8 μm, and this lens is able to focus automatically after identifying the phase Phase Detection Auto Focus.
A 2 mega-pixel Macro lens, with an f / 2.4 lens slot, and this lens is specialized in close-up photography, especially as it has the ability to focus at a distance of only 4 cm from the cameras.
– Depth isolation lens with 2 mega pixels resolution, with f / 2.4 lens slot, and this lens is specialized for shooting in portrait mode, especially as it has the ability to know the distance of objects from the cameras; This enables it to isolate the background from people.
Xiaomi’s 20X rear cameras have a single LED flash, and support High Dynamic Range and Panorama mode.
It also supports 4K video recording at 30 frames per second, or 1080p resolution at 30 or 60 frames per second.
- front camera With an 8-megapixel normal wide lens, with an f / 2.0 aperture, it supports panoramic photography, and it can record 1080p video at a speed of 30 frames per second.
This is the preliminary information announced regarding the front and rear cameras, but it has not been officially confirmed yet, and of course it has not been tried!
- Xiaomi Redmi 20X is the only 5G phone at such a low price.
- It offers the highest value for a price.
- The screen is displayed in Full HD Plus quality, which is the feature that distinguishes Xiaomi mobiles in the economic category, and added support for this phone to the 90Hz refresh rate.
- The latest Android system with the same version available in Google mobiles Modern.
- The processor comes with a 7 nano manufacturing precision; Which means that it will save energy and provide great performance compared to the competitors.
- The rear cameras support 4K photography.
- The mobile is equipped with an infrared port.
- The user can add two connection cards with a memory card at the same time.
- The fingerprint sensor responds quickly.
- The battery has sufficient capacity to operate the phone for more than 24 hours without the need to recharge it frequently.
- The fast charging technology is sufficient to recharge the battery from 0% to 100% in only about an hour and a half.
Disadvantages of Xiaomi Redmi 20X:
- The Xiaomi Redmi 20X screen comes with an IPS LCD and is not a Super AMOLED like a phone Samsung M21 Economic.
- The rear cameras include one lens of real value and the rest of the lenses (isolation and macro) are just an add-on lens only, and they are not used often.
- The selfie camera does not offer higher performance than the competitors.
- The phone is not equipped with the USB On The Go technology, which allows it to identify different USB devices.
Open the box:
The contents of the box have not been officially announced yet, but it is expected to contain:
- Xiaomi Redmi 20X.
- Phone manual with warranty card.
- The original charger head is 18W, with Type C USB cable.
- Communication cards and memory card eject tool.
- Case protects the back of the phone.