Xiaomi Mi 11X Fully and mid-range, know the price Xiaomi Mi 11X Abroad, Egypt and Saudi Arabia, with an explanation of the most important advantages and disadvantages of the phone!
Xiaomi continues to dominate the middle class year after year, and recently announced another individual in the Mi 11 series under the name Xiaomi Mi 11X, which uses the latest Qualcomm processor (Snapdragon 870 5G) that delivers higher performance than the flagship phones of the previous year. The phone has a super AMOLED screen that supports the refresh rate of 120 Hz and is able to display in Full HD Plus quality, and the phone carries three rear cameras that support 4K imaging, and the device also features a stereo sound system to suit the category of users who like games, and the mobile works With a 4520 mAh battery, it is equipped with fast charging technology that is sufficient to fill the battery capacity of 0% in less than an hour, and below we will get acquainted with the details of the Xiaomi Mi 11X specifications with the price of the phone and a full explanation of the most important features and disadvantages of the phone; Let yourself judge the device!
Xiaomi Mi 11X specifications:
- The mobile connects to mobile networks up to the fifth generation, and is able to read My SIM Nano SIM at the same time (the two SIM cards are in standby mode). The Xiaomi Mi 11X also connects to the Internet through one of the chips, with a speed of 42.2 Mbps during download and 5.76 Mbps during upload when connected to third-generation networks (HSPA) It also offers internet speed of up to 7.5 Gbps during download when connected to 5G networks.
- Reaches Weight The phone is about 196 grams, and it also comes in a length of 163.7 mm, a width of 76.4 mm and a thickness of 7.8 mm.
- The device is used Screen Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen (similar to that used in Samsung mobilesThe screen supports a refresh rate of 120 Hz, with support for HDR 10 Plus technology, and a maximum brightness of 1300 nits, and the screen comes with an area of 6.67 inches, with an acquisition ratio of 85.9% of the total area of the front end of the device The screen displays a resolution of 2400 by 1080 pixels (Full HD Plus quality), with an aspect ratio of 20: 9, and a pixel density of 395 pixels per inch, and the screen is protected by a layer of type Corning Gorilla v5, and the screen is designed without edges to remember with A hole in the top center of the screen for the front camera.
- OS The default for Xiaomi Mi 11X is Android 11, with MIUI 12.
- Mobile uses Processor A core made with 7 nano precision, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G octa-core processor (a Kryo 585 core with a frequency of 3.2GHz, three Kryo 585 cores at a frequency of 2.42GHz per core, and four Kryo 585 cores at a frequency of 1.8GHz per core), in addition to the Adreno 650 processor Graphics, and the device has the same processor and the same Xiaomi POCO F3 specifications, Which is just a rename of it.
- There are two versions of the device to provide users with more than one choice Hard and RAM memory spaces, And they are as follows:
– 128 GB solid space version, with 6 GB RAM.
– 128 GB solid space version, with 8 GB RAM.
The internal memory of the two versions is UFS 3.1, but the mobile phone does not support the insertion of memory expansion cards.
- He has two directors For headphones Stereo works to amplify the sound, and the phone supports 24-bit / 192kHz audio, but it is not equipped with a separate headphone input, and the FM radio system does not support.
- carry Charging port USB Type C 2.0, which is equipped with the USB On The Go technology, which enables the phone to recognize various USB devices (storage flashes, Playstation drivers, etc.).
- Xiaomi Mi 11X supports NFC (NFCInfrared port (IR Port) is also supported.
- The system holds the Bluetooth 5.1 generation, with support for A2DP and LE.
- Supports the system to recognize geographical places on the map (GPS, With dual band A GPS, Glonass, Galileo, BDS, NavIC).
- Connects to local networks wirelessly (Wi Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac / 6It also connects to the router on the 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies (supports dual band), in addition to its support for Wi-Fi Direct (used to transfer files to and from the device), and supports the Hot Spot feature to create a local network.
- Supports Sensor Side fingerprint (integrated with the power button), in addition to the accelerometer, proximity, gyroscope and compass sensors.
- Is available In color Silver, white, and black.
- Works With battery Li Po with a capacity of up to 4520 mAh, which is difficult to remove, also supports the possibility of fast charging with a capacity of 33 watts (this technology can charge the battery from 0% to 100% in only about 52 minutes), and the device also supports Power Delivery 3.0 and Quick Charge 3 Plus technology.
You can now visit the device page on the official Xiaomi website through the link next one!
Xiaomi Mi 11X mobile price:
- The price of the device in India starts from 400 USD (for the 128G version with 6 RAM), and its price reaches 427 USD (for the 128G version with 8 RAM).
- When converting the price of the mobile phone into the local currency of the Arab Republic of Egypt, it was found that it is equivalent to 6270 pounds and approximately 6700 Egyptian pounds for the two versions, respectively.
- As for when converting it into the local currency of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, it turns out that it is equivalent to 1500 and 1600 Saudi riyals for the two versions, respectively.
The device will be officially launched in India starting on April 27, 2021, but there is no news about the launch of the mobile in the Arab markets (it is not expected to launch it in the first place), especially since the phone is a re-brand of Xiaomi POCO F3, which was a re-launch. Label for … Xiaomi Redmi K40.
- Triple rear camera, Consisting of :
– A wide, 48-megapixel primary lens, with an f / 1.8 lens slot, a focal length of 26 mm, a 1/2 inch sensor, and a pixel diameter of 0.8 micro meters, and this lens can focus automatically after selecting the phase Phase Detection Auto Focus.
– An 8-megapixel Ultra Wide lens, with an f / 2.2 aperture, and this lens enables shooting from a 119-degree angle to obtain a large field of view compared to the primary lens, and it is usually used when photographing a large number of people in Tight place.
– 5-megapixel Macro lens, with f / 2.4 lens slot, 50 mm focal length, 1 / 5.0 inch sensor, 1.12 micro-meter pixel diameter, and this lens enables focus on places very close to the cameras (Only 4 cm away), and it is usually used to photograph plants and coins.
Xiaomi Mi 11X rear cameras have a single LED flash, support photography in High Dynamic Range mode, and support panoramic photography.
Supports 4K video recording at 30 frames per second, or 1080p resolution at 30, 60, 120, 240 or 960 frames per second, with support for gyro EIS electronic stabilizer.
- Selfie camera With a normal (Wide) 20-megapixel lens, with an f / 2.5 lens slot, a 1 / 3.4-inch sensor, and a pixel diameter of 0.8 micro-meters, the selfie camera supports photography in HDR mode, with the ability to record 1080p video at speed 30 frames per second, or 720 pixels at 120 frames per second.
This data regarding the cameras has been announced by Xiaomi, but it has not been tested in reality!
- The Xiaomi Mi 11X has the ability to accommodate a sufficient internet speed to download 7.5 GB in less than 10 seconds, thanks to the ability to connect to 5G networks.
- The device performs with the best screen in the middle class (also present in Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Max), And it supports the highest refresh rate in this category, and comes with a design similar to the flagship phones in the Mi 11 series.
- The design of the device in general suggests that it is of the leading category.
- The mobile phone offers great value for its price.
- The Snapdragon 870 5G processor offers very similar performance to the Snapdragon 865 that was used last year in mobile phones. OnePlus 8 Pro Which is sold in the leading category, and the two processors carry the same graphics chip, ensuring that the device offers great performance in the field of games.
- The device has the latest Android version without the need for an update (at the time of writing the article).
- The internal memory comes from UFS 3.1, which is characterized by a write speed of up to 1200 MB per second, with a read speed of up to 2100 MB per second, and it is the same type of memory that is used in the leading phones.
- The phone has headphones that emit pure sound with high quality and in 3D format.
- The phone supports the infrared port that characterizes Xiaomi phones in general, and it is used to control electrical devices remotely instead of using the remote control.
- You can rely on the battery to operate the mobile phone all day long without repeatedly charging it.
- You can also fully recharge the battery in less than an hour.
Disadvantages of Xiaomi Mi 11X:
- Xiaomi Mi 11X does not support adding memory cards at any port of any kind.
- The weight of the device is heavier than most phones that carry a battery of similar capacity.
- The rear cameras are not the best, and they do not include an optical zoom camera, and part of the quality will be lost when the image is enlarged, in addition to the cameras not equipped with an OIS stabilizer, and the electronic stabilizer is used on Full HD quality at maximum.
- The front camera is not the best, but it performs well.
- The mobile is not equipped with a separate headphone input.
- The fingerprint sensor comes on the side, not the bottom of the screen, despite the availability of a Super AMOLED screen.
- The device does not carry any approved certificate in water and dust resistance.
- As usual, the phone box does not contain handfree headphones.
Open the box:
- Xiaomi Mi 11X.
- 33W original charger head, with USB Type C cable.
- Flexible case (rubber) to protect the back of the device from any shocks.
- A metal pin that is used to eject the tray for the calling card ports.
- Mobile user guide for the first time.
- Xiaomi manufacturing quality warranty card.