Mobile Review Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra In full, which has the most powerful processor with the best screen, now know its price and specifications Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra With a full explanation of the most important advantages and disadvantages of the phone!
Xiaomi announced the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra’s initial specifications, which will come in the leading category with a variety of the most powerful capabilities in all aspects, providing a high value for its price, and the device will come with the most powerful processor so far in the world of Android (Qualcomm Snapdragon 888) that is manufactured With a resolution of 5 nano and supports the fifth generation, the phone also carries an OLED screen that supports the refresh rate of 120 Hz, with the quality of QHD +, the RAM comes with an area ranging from 8 GB to 16 GB, and the phone has three rear cameras with the ability to record in 8K quality And with an optical stabilizer, the device also carries a stereo sound system, and the mobile phone works with a 5000 mAh battery with the ability to fast charging with a power of 67 watts, and it is equipped with many different charging technologies, and in this article we will learn about the price and specifications of the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra. We will also explain the advantages and disadvantages of the phone!
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra specifications:
- The mobile is equipped with a drawer with only two entries for an addition Two calling cards Nano-type and the two cards work in Stand By mode, the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra also connects to mobile networks equipped with the fifth generation communication technology, and also supports Internet connection through one of the two communication cards at speeds of the second generation EDGE or GSM, and the third generation HSPA higher 42.2Mbps download speed, the highest 5.76Mbps upload speed), 4G LTE, and 5G (the highest download speed of 7.5Gbps).
- The weight and dimensions of the phone have not been announced yet, but the phone is being manufactured from Ores Glass in the back (Gorilla Glass), with an aluminum frame.
- The mobile is loaded Screen Of the type OLED capacitive, which supports the mode of 1 billion colors (such as mobile Sony Xperia Pro), With support for a refresh rate of 120 Hz (the screen displays 120 frames per second), supports HDR 10 Plus technology, and comes in 6.81 inches, with support for a display resolution of 3200 by 1440 pixels (Quad HD Plus display quality), with a ratio of Dimensions of 20: 9, pixel density of 515 pixels per inch, and the screen is protected with a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass Victus, and the screen is designed with thin edges around the screen with a hole in the top left of the screen for the selfie camera.
- The phone works with Xiaomi’s MIUI 12.5 user interface, which is based on OS Available in Android 11 Google mobiles Modern.
- He owns a mobile phone Processor Basic from Qualcomm version Snapdragon 888 with 5 nano technology, which is an eight-core processor (Kryo 680 core at 2.84 GHz, three Kryo 680 cores at 2.42 GHz per core, and four Kryo 680 cores at 1.8 GHz per core) With the Adreno 660 graphics processor, these processors are considered the best in the market so far; So that you can run windows games with emulator with high quality and smooth performance.
- There are several copies of the phone with many options for Hard and RAM memory spacesAnd they are as follows:
128 GB internal copy, 8 GB RAM.
256 GB internal copy, 8 GB RAM.
256 GB internal copy, 12 GB RAM.
512 GB internal copy, 16 GB RAM.
– The internal memory of all versions comes from UFS 3.1, but all versions do not support adding memory expansion cards.
- The mobile is equipped with a system Stereo sound So that it offers the best sound experience with pure three-dimensional sound, and the phone supports sound at a quality rate of 24-bit / 192 kHz, but it is not equipped with a separate input for the speakers and does not support the FM radio system.
- The phone calls Wi-Fi 802.11 on the frequencies a / b / g / n / ac / 6, with support for dual band, Wi-Fi Direct (used to send and receive files), with support for DLNA, and the ability to create a Hot Spot.
- The mobile supports the system Bluetooth 5.2 generation, with support for A2DP, LE and aptX HD.
- The phone supports geolocation system (GPS, With dual band A GPS, Glonass, BDS, Galileo, QZSS).
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra supports NFC system NFCAnd an infrared port (known as an IR Port or Infra-Red Port), which is used to control electronic devices (such as TV and air conditioners) remotely.
- The mobile is loaded Charging port USB Type C 2.0, also supports the USB On The Go feature, which provides the ability to add USB drivers to the phone (such as a mouse, keyboard, and flash drives).
- Supports mobile sensor reads Fingerprints (Built-in lens at the bottom of the OLED screen), in addition to an accelerometer sensor, proximity sensor, gyroscope, compass, and barometer.
- The device is available In two colors the White and the black.
- It also works With battery The capacity is 5000 mAh in its new case of lithium polymer and it is of the difficult type to remove, and it is equipped with the ability to fast charging of 67 watts, with the possibility of fast wireless charging of 50 watts, and the ability to reverse wireless charging of 10 watts, with support for the two Quick Charge 4 Plus and Quick Charge 5.
These are the preliminary specifications and they will be confirmed if the phone is officially announced by the company.
Mobile price Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra:
- It is expected that the price of the phone abroad will start from one thousand US dollars for the smaller version (128G with 8 RAM).
- This price in Al-Masry is equivalent to about 15,800 EGP.
- It is equivalent to about 3,800 Saudi riyals in Saudi.
This is just the expected price of the phone abroad with the price conversion to local currencies, but the official pricing of the phone has not been announced yet.
- Triple rear camera, Consisting of :
– 50 mega-pixel wide primary camera, with f / 1.9 aperture, with Phase Detection Auto Focus, Laser Auto Focus, with OIS optical stabilizer.
– Peri-Scope Telephoto 48 mega-pixel zoom camera, with f / 4.1 lens aperture, 1 / 2.0-inch sensor, 0.8 micro-meter pixel diameter, and it supports PDAF, OIS, and optical zoom up to 5 times the picture, and Hybrid zoom up to 120 times the picture.
– 48 mega-pixel Ultra Wide camera, with 1 / 2.0-inch sensor, 0.8μm pixel diameter, and supports PDAF.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra’s rear cameras have a dual-LED flash with dual tone, and they support High Dynamic Range mode, panorama, and Selfie Display.
It can also record video in 8K quality at a speed of 24 or 30 frames per second, or in 4K quality at a speed of 30 or 60 frames per second, or in 1080p resolution at 30, 60, 120, 240 or 960 frames per second, with support For Gyro EIS, and HDR recording 10.
- front camera Wide with a resolution of 20 mega-pixels, with a lens aperture of f / 2.3, a sensor of 1 / 3.4 inches, a pixel diameter of 0.8 microns, with support for the High Dynamic Range mode, and recording in 1080p at 30 frames per second, or at 720 pixels at speed 120 frames per second, and it supports Gyro EIS.
This is the initial information that was announced regarding the cameras, but it has not been confirmed yet, and of course it has not been tested in reality!
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra supports connection to fifth generation networks so that the user can download more than 7 GB in just 8 seconds.
- The phone is manufactured from high-quality glass and metal materials, and some leaks indicate that the phone has a water and dust resistance certificate.
- The best types of screens are the same type of screen used in mobile phones Huawei P40 Pro Plus The flagship, the screen also supports the highest display quality, with a strong protection layer and display enhancement technologies.
- The latest operating system with the latest user interface.
- The most powerful processor in the Android world, with energy savings and powerful performance, sufficient to run all modern games at the highest quality and at the highest refresh rate.
- The RAM is up to 16 GB, and the internal memory comes from UFS 3.1, which is characterized by the speed of reading and writing data.
- The best rear cameras with a zoom lens and another for wide photography, in addition to its support for OIS optical stabilizers, and the cameras support 8K and 4K recording.
- Stereo sound system with powerful, clear, and crisp sound.
- Supports NFC, IR Port, and USB OTG technology.
- The battery capacity is sufficient to operate the mobile phone for a period of more than 24 hours, and the battery is fully recharged within 30 minutes thanks to the fast charging technology, and you can recharge it in about an hour using the fast wireless charging technology.
Disadvantages of Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra:
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra does not support adding memory expansion cards in any port of any kind.
- The front camera does not offer anything new compared to competing phones, and there are even many cheaper phones that have a selfie camera with better performance, such as a mobile phone. Samsung F62.
- The phone does not support a separate headphone input and does not support the FM radio system.
Open the box:
The contents of the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra phone box have not been announced yet!
Is Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra Your Choice?
You can rely on the phone if you want an integrated flagship mobile, with support for 5G networks, and a powerful processor that delivers the best performance in the field of games.
We also recommend the phone if you are a fan of photography, especially as it carries rear cameras that are suitable for professional photography with optical and electronic stabilizers, and the ability to record with quality up to 8K.
But the phone doesn’t have the best selfie cameras; So it’s not the best for selfies.
And the phone will not be suitable for you if you are a fan of premium screens such as Dynamic AMOLED 2X for Samsung Galaxy S21However, the phone carries one of the best types of screens with modern technologies that improve colors and display.