Mobile price Oppo F19 Pro Plus 5G Abroad, Egypt and Saudi Arabia, with a full explanation of the most important advantages, disadvantages and specifications Oppo F19 Pro Plus 5G With Mobi-C!
Oppo officially announced the specifications of the Oppo F19 Pro Plus 5G, which will come in the middle class with a Super AMOLED screen that supports Full HD Plus display, but at the normal update rate (60 Hz), and the mobile uses the latest Android system in the market, with a processor From Media Tech (Dimensity 800U 5G) with a precision of 7 nanometers, the device also has a random memory of 8 GB, and it carries four rear cameras that support 4K imaging, and the mobile works with a 4310 mAh battery with fast charging technology of 50 watts The phone offers a high value for its price and is expected to achieve a lot of sales within the category of users who love photography and super AMOLED screens, but it does not work with the most powerful processor – as is the case with OPPO phones – and in this article we will learn about the specifications, advantages and disadvantages of the OPPO F19 Pro Plus 5G, with the price of the device abroad and in Egyptian and Saudi riyals!
Specifications of Oppo F19 Pro Plus 5G:
- The mobile phone carries a tray with two input entrances Two calling cards Type Nano SIM with the ability to work on two SIM cards in Stand By mode, the OPPO F19 Pro Plus 5G connects to mobile networks from the second generation to the fifth generation, and it connects to the Internet through chips at speeds of the second generation EDGE or GSM, and 3G HSPA (Download speed up to 42.2 Mbps, Upload speed up to 5.76 Mbps), 4G LTE, and fifth generation 5G (Download speed is up to a maximum of 2.3 Gbps ).
- Reach Weight Mobile to about 173 grams, with a length of 160.1 mm, a width of 73.4 mm, and a thickness of 7.8 mm.
- Uses Screen Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen (the same type as the Samsung mobiles) With an average brightness of 430 nits, and a maximum of 800 nits, and a size of 6.43 inches, and it represents about 84.9% of the total area of the front end of the mobile, and it supports the display with a resolution of 2400 by 1080 pixels (equivalent to Full HD Plus quality), with an aspect ratio of 20: 9, and a pixel density of 409 pixels per inch, the screen is protected by a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass v5, and it is designed with thin edges on both sides of the screen, with a relatively large bezel at the bottom of the screen, and a hole in the top left (Contains the selfie camera).
- Oppo F19 Pro Plus 5G works with Color OS 11.1 user interface, which is based on OS Android 11.
- It also uses Processor Basic MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G manufactured with 7 nano technology and is an octa-core processor (two Cortex A76 cores at 2.4 GHz per core, six Cortex A55 cores at 2.0 GHz per core), with Mali G57 MC3 graphics processor, and They are the same processors that Xiaomi put in its mobile Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T 5G.
- it contains memory A solid area of 128 GB, and it comes from the type UFS 2.1, with a random memory of 8 GB, and the device carries a third entrance (next to the entrance of the two chips) to add memory expansion cards.
- He owns a mobile phone Earphone External works to amplify the sound (Mono), and it is equipped with an input dedicated to the additional headphones (3.5 mm jack), but the device’s support for the FM radio system has not been determined or not yet!
- The phone connects to networks Wi-Fi (Wi Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac), it also supports dual band (it connects to the frequencies 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), and supports Wi-Fi Direct (through which you can send and receive files from other Android devices ), And it also supports creating a Hot Spot (by which the calling cards’ internet can be shared with surrounding devices).
- Supports the system Bluetooth 5.1 generation, with support for A2DP, LE and aptX HD.
- Supports geolocation system (GPS, With A GPS, Glonass, Galileo and BDS).
- Oppo F19 Pro Plus 5G does not support NFC NFC.
- Come In the shipping port USB Type C, with support for USB On The Go.
- The mobile supports a reader to recognize Fingerprint (An integrated lens under the super AMOLED screen, on the front of the phone), in addition to an acceleration sensor, a proximity sensor, a gyroscope, and a compass (direction sensor).
- Copies available In color Black, Silver, and Blue.
- Works With battery Made of Li Po, with a capacity of up to 4310 mAh in its new condition, and it is of the non-removable and replaceable type, and also supports the possibility of fast charging of 50 watts, and this technology can charge 100% of the battery capacity in about 48 one minute.
Find out the information announced by the company regarding the mobile through its page on the company’s official website from Here!
Mobile price for Oppo F19 Pro Plus 5G:
- The price of the official mobile abroad is about 300 EUR (128G with 8 RAM).
- This price is equivalent to Egyptian pounds, about 5630 EGP.
- It is equivalent to Saudi Arabia, about 1345 Saudi riyals.
This is the official price of the device abroad and it will already be launched in the market from March 17, 2021, but there is no news about its launch in the Arab markets (it is not expected to be launched in the Arab markets from the ground up).
- Quad rear camera, Consisting of :
– 48 mega-pixel wide primary camera, with f / 1.7 lens aperture, 25 mm focal length, with a sensor 1 / 2.0 inch, and a pixel diameter of 0.8 micro meters, and it supports the possibility of autofocus after selecting Phase Detection Auto Focus.
– An 8 mega-pixel Ultra Wide camera, with an f2.2 lens slot, a focal length of 16 mm, and a 1 / 4.0 inch sensor, with a pixel diameter of 1.12 micro meters, it supports shooting from a 119-degree angle for photos and videos Has a greater field of view than the primary camera when shooting at the same distance.
– Macro camera with a resolution of 2 mega pixels, with aperture of f / 2.4, and this camera is able to focus at a distance of only 4 cm from the cameras; It is intended for taking pictures of objects close to the cameras, such as flowers and coins.
– Depth isolation camera with 2 mega pixels, with f / 2.4 aperture, and this camera enables to know the distance of objects from the cameras; It is designed to isolate the background from people when taking portrait photos.
Oppo F19 Pro Plus 5G rear cameras are equipped with a single LED flash, and it also supports High Dynamic Range and Panorama modes.
It also records video in 4K at a speed of 30 frames per second, or in 1080p resolution at a speed of 30 or 120 frames per second, and records in HDR, and also supports the Gyro EIS stabilizer.
- front camera 16-megapixel normal wide, with f / 2.4 lens slot, 26 mm focal length, with a sensor 1 / 3.06 inch, and a pixel diameter of 1.0 micro meters, and it supports High Dynamic Range mode, with the ability to record 1080p video At a speed of 30 frames per second.
This is the information that was announced about the cameras, but it has not yet been tested in reality!
- Oppo F19 Pro Plus 5G supports connection to 5G networks, with enough internet speed to download two Full HD movies in just 8 seconds.
- The phone screen is Super AMOLED and it is the same type Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro MaxThe screen is also designed best in the middle class, with a durable protection layer.
- The mobile phone is light in weight compared to the competitors.
- You will get the latest version of the Android system as soon as you purchase the phone.
- The processor comes with 7 nano precision and is energy efficient, but the graphics processor does not provide the strongest performance in the middle class in the field of games, and many lower-priced mobiles can be relied upon to provide higher performance in games (such as Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s).
- RAM is very sufficient.
- The mobile supports the addition of two calling cards and a memory expansion card at the same time.
- The rear cameras support 4K photography, are equipped with a wide-angle lens, and you can rely on the electronic stabilizer while recording videos in Full HD quality.
- The phone holds the traditional headphone jack.
- Supports the USB OTG feature, which allows the user to add various USB devices to the mobile, such as a mouse, keyboard, etc.
- The battery of the device is sufficient to operate it for up to 24 hours, and you can rely on the fast charging technology that was included with the phone (through the original charger in the box) to fully charge the battery in just 48 minutes.
- The mobile in the box carries a 65-watt charger that supports 50-watt charging technology, without impairing performance and without affecting the safety of the phone and the battery.
Disadvantages of the Oppo F19 Pro Plus 5G:
- The Oppo F19 Pro Plus 5G screen does not support a refresh rate higher than 60 Hz, while the competitors have screens that support 90 and 120 Hz.
- The rear cameras do not include an optical zoom camera, and the cameras are satisfied with digital zoom, but its disadvantage is that it leads to a loss in image quality.
- The selfie camera doesn’t offer anything new compared to the competitors, but it performs well.
- The mobile phone is not equipped with a stereo sound system, unlike other OPPO phones.
Open the box:
- Oppo F19 Pro Plus 5G.
- Handfree high quality headphones from the company.
- 65W original charger head, with Type C USB cable.
- Tray eject tool for calling card and storage expansion card ports.
- A case that protects the back of the mobile from shocks.
- Mobile first time guide with Oppo Manufacturing Quality Assurance Card.
The Oppo company announced its new Oppo F19 Pro Plus 5G mobile phone that will come in the middle category with many capabilities that make it stand out from many competitors such as the super AMOLED screen, rear cameras and fast charging technology.
After reviewing the price and specifications of the Oppo F19 Pro Plus 5G, its advantages and disadvantages, can you judge the extent of your ability to buy the phone? Share your opinion!