The South Korean company announced Sony Recently its new phone from the leading category, Sony Xperia Pro, with great specifications and prices, with a Snapdragon 865 processor, a giant 4000 mAh battery, and a camera that features wonderful Zeiss lenses, and today we review with you a full review of the phone’s specifications, so follow us to get to know it.
Sony Xperia Pro specifications
Shape and dimensions:
- The phone has the traditional rectangular design of Sony phones with thin side edges around the screen, and its thickness increases at the top edge, which contains the single front camera and the call speaker, and the screen occupies 6.0% of the front end of the phone.
- The phone has a glass structure on the front and back, and it is protected by an insulating layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 6 to resist scratching, with durable aluminum side edges.
- The phone comes with dimensions of 170.2 x 76.2 x 10.2 mm, and a weight of 225.1 grams.
- The phone supports IP65 / IP68 water and dust resistance up to 1.5 and for a period of 30 minutes.
- The Sony Xperia Pro has an OLED screen that supports multi-touch, supports 1 billion colors, and comes with a 21: 9 aspect ratio.
- The screen comes in 6.5 inches, with a resolution of 1644 x 3840 pixels, and a pixel density of 643 pixels per inch.
- The screen supports an external protection layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 6.
- The screen supports HDR BT.2020.
- Unfortunately, the screen does not support high touch acceleration for heavy games.
Storage and memory spaces:
- The phone supports a random access memory with a capacity of 12 GB (RAM).
- As for the internal storage, it comes with a size of 512 GB.
- The phone supports a microSDXC external memory slot, and it is shared with the second connection port.
- Sony Xperia Pro has a Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 octa-core processor with a 7+ nm architecture.
- The processor frequency is (1 x 2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3 x 2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4 x 1.80 GHz Kryo 585).
- The phone comes with an Adreno 650 graphic processor.
- The phone supports 4 lenses for the rear camera, each lens performing a specific task:
- The first lens comes with a 12-megapixel, wide lens that works on dual autofocus in the camera, with a powerful OIS optical stabilizer, and an f / 1.7 lens.
- The second lens is a 12-megapixel telephoto lens, with an f / 2.4 aperture, and with 3x optical zoom and a PDAF autofocus feature.
- The third ultrawide lens, with a 12-megapixel resolution, f / 2.2 lens, with dual-pixel PDAF auto focus.
- The fourth lens is a depth sensor lens to capture the depth of the image and activate the portrait, and it comes with a precision of 0.3 megapixels, and also works as a TOF 3D sensor for 3D photography.
- The phone comes with a front camera with one main wide lens and it may come with 8 megapixels and f / 2.0 lens slot.
- As for the rear camera, it supports video recording at 2160 pixels (4K) at 24, 25, 30 and 60 frames per second, and 1080p (FullHD +) quality at 30, 60 or 120 frames per second.
- As for the front camera, it may support 1080p (FullHD +) video recording at 30 frames per second.
- The camera supports Zeiss optics, with PDAF autofocus, and a single-LED flash, in addition to the advantages of panorama, face recognition, eye tracking, geotagging, and auto-HDR.
- The Sony Xperia Pro comes with accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, compass, barometer and color spectrum sensors, in addition to the fingerprint sensor installed at the right edge of the phone.
Operating system and interface:
- The phone will support the latest Android operating system so far from the Android 10.0 version, and it can be updated to the Android 11 version.
Network and Communications Support:
- The phone supports the ability to add two Nano-sized Sim cards and work in the second, third, fourth and fifth generation networks.
- The phone supports Bluetooth version 5.1.
- Wi-Fi networks come with the standard Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac / 6, and the phone supports hotspot.
- The phone supports the latest GPS technology and location services.
- The phone supports NFC technology.
- The phone does not automatically support FM radio.
- The phone supports USB On-The-Go.
- The phone supports a micro HDMI port.
- The phone works with a 4000 mAh non-removable lithium polymer battery.
- The phone supports 21 watt fast charging.
- The phone supports USB Type-C 1.0 from version 3.1 with USB Power Delivery technology.
- Phone rates may start Sony Xperia Pro In global markets of $ 2,000, which is an exaggerated figure, we expect the price to be even lower when sales officially start.
- Once the phone is launched in the Arab and Egyptian markets, you can know its prices and compare its best offers in different stores through Yaqouta website.
Review Sony Xperia Pro specifications
The company relied on its traditional design in the square shape of the phones with some improvements in the front end, and decided to use a shiny glass body for the phone that gives the phone an elegant shape similar to the leading phones, with side sockets of aluminum to protect it from shocks, and this glass structure comes with a protection layer to resist scratching, although Its ability to withstand scratches and its shiny and shiny shape, but it may easily be broken over time if you do not protect it well, so you may need a protective cover for the phone and the screen, and it is also distinguished in the phone that it supports water and dust resistance, and also supports the side fingerprint sensor, besides its support for the port USB Type-C for charging and 3.5mm jack for headphones.
The screen came with OLED panels and enjoys a high brightness, and great quality that distinguishes the screens of Sony phones, with a high density of pixels in the image, which results in showing the details of the image, and it comes in a large size suitable for modern phones, and most importantly, it supports the new dimensions of display in the screens, which Sony phones began to absorb it recently, and it takes more space in the front end with thin side edges, and it supports a large number of colors to provide a distinctive and colorful viewing experience.
The phone features Qualcomm’s new flagship Snapdragon 865 processor for the high-end category, which is a wonderful processor that can provide high performance and play heavy games, as the processor comes with 7nm + technology, which helps it to provide speed in performance in exchange for simple savings of battery power, and we have seen this processor With OnePlus 7T Pro andSamsung Galaxy Note10 + Before, this chip comes with a leading and fast graphics processor for games, and you can run games with high graphics quality, in addition to the large random storage space that facilitates multitasking on the phone, as it features a high internal storage memory.
The hidden quadruple camera in this phone is considered one of the best cameras for its price category, the sensors used by Sony are of high quality, and this camera works on photographing with appropriate quality in different lighting, and the phone supports the high-quality front camera, and the phone supports 4K and FullHD video recording with Different speeds.
The battery comes with a capacity of 4000 mAh, it supports fast charging capacity of 18 watts, and it may work with you for a whole day without charging if your use is between medium and heavy, and you may need to charge it once a day.
The operating systems that are mentioned as the last systems in which smartphones are accepted in our articles are the systems mentioned on the official websites of the smart phone companies at the time the articles were written, and some smartphones may accept upgrades to newer versions of operating systems.
The prices of phones in some markets, such as the Egyptian, Saudi or Emirati markets, may not be mentioned because they were not officially launched in these markets at the time of writing the article, and you will be able to know the official prices as soon as they are presented through the links to the prices of the phones mentioned during the lines of the article.