The Sony Xperia 10 III Lite phone has a large battery, a distinctive weight, and a good processor. A complete review of everything related to the phone, the advantages and disadvantages.
After a long period of absence from the scene, the company is trying Sony The leader in technology and smartphones is back again in sight, the new Sony Xperia 10 III Lite, within the mid-range phones, which is the most fierce category.
Users of middle-class phones are very interested in the value for the price, which is what most companies have come to know by offering the best possible hardware for the best price, most notably Samsung and OPPO And xiaomi Realme and Vivo.
The phone offers a wide range of specifications, which we will discuss in detail, but first let’s get to know the most important specifications, as it comes with the following specifications:-
Glass front and back with plastic frame.
Android 11 operating system.
6.0 inch OLED screen, Full HD Plus resolution, protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 6.
Snapdragon 690 5G octa-core processor, supporting fifth generation networks, with 8nm manufacturing accuracy.
Adreno 619 graphic processor.
Memory 64 / 6 GB RAM, and an external microSD card can be installed, but instead of one of the SIM cards.
3 rear cameras with a resolution of 12 – 8 – 8 megapixels with 4K video shooting.
8MP front camera that can capture 1080p videos.
The 5000 mAh Li-ion polymer battery supports fast charging with a 30W charger.
USB Type-C 3.1 charging port.
The fingerprint sensor is on the right side.
Sony Xperia 10 III Lite Specifications
- The manufacturing materials are very strong, the front and back are made of glass with a protection layer against breakage, Corning Gorilla Glass 6, and the frame is plastic.
- The rear cameras are inside a vertical black cylindrical frame, top left of the back, above the LED flash.
- The weight of the mobile is 169 grams. The weight is distinguished despite the battery size and manufacturing materials.
- Dimensions: 154 * 68 * 8.3 millimeters.
- The phone is IP65/IP68 certified to protect against water and dust to a depth of 1.5 meters and for half an hour.
- Android 11 operating system.
- The mobile supports 5G networks and supports the installation of a single Nano SIM.
- The screen is a 6.0-inch OLED screen with a resolution of Full HD Plus 2520 * 1080 pixels, with a pixel density of 457 pixels per inch in the screen.
- The edges of the screen are large from the top and bottom of the screen, as the screen occupies an area of 80.3% of the total area of the front end, and it comes in dimensions of 21:9.
- The screen supports 1B colors and HDR and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 6.
- The Snapdragon 690 5G processor supports the fifth generation networks, eight cores (two cores at a frequency of 2.0 GHz Kryo 560 Gold – six cores of 1.7 GHz of the type Kryo 560 Silver).
- The processor, although not the most powerful in performance, but it is characterized by a manufacturing precision of 8 nanometers, which is very energy-saving.
- Adreno 619 graphic processor.
- The internal storage is of a type UFS with a storage capacity of 64 / 6 GB RAM, and an external storage card can be installed, but at the expense of the SIM card.
- The battery is a non-removable Li-ion polymer with a capacity of 4500 mAh, supports fast charging with a 30W charger.
- USB Type-C 3.1 charging port. It supports OTG and has a video output.
- The fingerprint sensor on the right side is integrated into the power button.
- There are accelerometer, proximity and compass sensors.
- There is an NFC sensor.
- There is no FM radio.
- There is a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Supported a/b/g/n/ac wireless networks, in addition to hotspot and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Bluetooth version 5.1.
- The colors of the mobile are black – white – blue – pink.
Sony Xperia 10 III Lite camera
3 rear cameras with LED flash.
The first camera is 12 megapixels with a wide F1.8 lens slot. 1/2.8 inch sensor and 27mm lens.
The second camera is an 8-megapixel telephoto camera with an F2.4 lens slot. With 2x optical zoom.
The third Ultra Wide 8-megapixel camera with an F2.2 lens slot and a 120-degree angle.
The mobile supports HDR and panorama modes.
Videos up to 4K can be shot at 30 frames per second.
The front camera is 8 megapixels, supports wide HDR mode, with an F2.0 lens slot
The front camera can shoot 1080p videos at 30 frames per second.
Sony Xperia 10 III Lite Price
The expected price of the Sony Xperia 10 III Lite mobile in Egypt is 6830 pounds.
The expected mobile price in the world is 370 euros.
Sony Xperia 10 III Lite Features
- Impressive screen.
- Energy efficient processor.
- IP65/IP68 certification for protection against water and dust.
- The weight of the phone is special.
- Powerful battery.
- Good back camera.
- Strong manufacturing materials.
Disadvantages of Sony Xperia 10 III Lite
- Disastrous pricing.
- The processor does not fit a phone in this price category.
- Modest front camera.
- The screen size is not appropriate in the current period, as companies scramble to put large screens with small bezels.
Sony Xperia 10 III Lite box contents
Mobile Sony Xperia 10 III Lite.
The pricing is not suitable for a phone with these specifications, Sony is still keen to put 6.0-inch screens, while we find the screen even in economy class phones with a size of 6.4 and above, with few edges, in addition to the processor that is not appropriate for a phone in the same price category, in addition to A modest front camera, although it is characterized by the accuracy of the distinctive screen, and the strong manufacturing materials, as there are competing phones in the price category such as Oppo Reno 6z And Honor 50.