Review price and specifications Samsung M42 5G With four rear cameras, the latest operating system in the market, and watch the advantages and disadvantages explained Samsung M42 5G With Mobi-C!
After Samsung largely dominated the leading category and achieved the highest sales over the years, it tended to produce more phones in the middle and economic categories through the M and A series, and the company unofficially announced the specifications of the Samsung M42 5G, which will come in the middle category. From the M series, and the company used in this phone the Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G processor that supports the fifth generation networks, and most users prefer Samsung phones with Qualcomm processors to phones equipped with Exynos processors that offer significantly lower performance, and the device carries a Super AMOLED screen, but with good quality The HD Plus only, and it will be launched with the latest operating system available in the market, as the phone carries four rear cameras that support 4K, and works with a battery with a capacity of 6000 mAh, and we do not expect the mobile to provide the strongest value for a price, and we will learn in the following about the specifications Samsung M42 5G in detail with the advantages and disadvantages of the phone with mentioning the price of the device abroad, Egypt and Saudi Arabia; So you can judge by yourself whether the specifications of the device are suitable for its price!
Samsung M42 5G Specifications:
- The mobile connects to mobile networks equipped with the fifth generation technology (5G), and the phone supports input My SIM The type of Nano SIM and has the ability to operate them in standby mode, and the Samsung M42 5G mobile connects to the internet using the chipset with a download speed of 42.2 Mbps and an upload speed of 5.76 Mbps when connected to 3G networks HSPA, or download speed up to 1.2 Gbps and upload speed up to 210 Mbps when connected to 4G LTE networks, download speed of up to 3.7 Gbps with upload speed of 1.6 Gbps at Connecting to 5G networks.
- Reaches Weight The device is about 193 grams, its length is 164.4 mm, its width is 75.9 mm, and its thickness is 8.6 mm.
- Have Screen Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen (same type of screen used in the Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro), It also comes with a 6.6-inch area (the screen accounts for about 84.3 percent of the total front-end area of the phone), and the screen displays a resolution of 1600 by 720 pixels (HD Plus quality), with an aspect ratio of 20: 9, and a pixel density of 266 pixels. Per inch, and the screen is designed without side edges, but with a bottom edge and a notch at the top center of the screen for the selfie camera.
- Samsung M42 uses 5G by default OS Android 11, in addition to the user interface of Samsung One UI 3.1.
- It also uses Processor The main made with 8 nano-precision is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G eight-core processor (two Kryo 570 cores at 2.2GHz per core, and six Kryo 570 cores at 1.8GHz each), in addition to supporting the Adreno 619 chip for graphics processing, and we have seen the same group Of processors in a phone Oppo Reno 5K.
- The company launches several versions of the mobile with differences in Stored and random memory spacesAnd these versions are:
– 128 GB solid space version, with 4 GB RAM.
– 128 GB solid space version, with 6 GB RAM.
– 128 GB solid space version, with 8 GB RAM.
The internal memory of the phone comes from UFS 2.1, and the mobile supports the addition of memory expansion cards in one of the slots of the connection.
- The mobile has a director For headphones Mono amplifier, with an entrance that fits with a 3.5 mm jack, and the phone supports the radio system (FM radio).
- The phone connects to local networks remotely (Wi Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / acIt also connects to the router on the 2.4 and 5 GHz frequencies (supports dual band), and supports Wi-Fi Direct, with the ability to create a hot spot to distribute the chip’s internet to surrounding devices.
- The mobile supports the system Bluetooth From the fifth version, it also supports A2DP and LE.
- Supports GPS (GPS, With A GPS, Glonass, Galileo and BDS).
- Samsung M42 5G does not support NFC NFC.
- To come In the shipping port USB Type C of the second generation (2.0), also supports the USB On The Go feature.
- Carrying sensor To the fingerprint On the front (a lens integrated into the bottom of the screen), in addition to the proximity and acceleration sensors, the gyroscope, and the compass.
- Is available In color Black, white, and gray.
- Works With battery Of lithium polymer with a capacity of 6000 mAh, which is of the non-removable type, and it also supports fast charging of 15 watts.
Samsung M42 5G mobile price:
- The price of the device ranges from 265 USD to 335 USD.
- After converting the price to the local currency of Egypt, it turns out that it ranges between 4,150 and 5,250 EGP.
- And after converting the price into the local currency of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, it appears that it ranges between 995 and 1250 Saudi riyals.
This is the expected price of the device in India, but there is no news about the mobile launch globally yet, and more information about the phone will be announced during April 2021.
- Quad rear camera, Consisting of :
– A wide primary lens with a resolution of 64 mega pixels, with an f / 1.8 aperture, and a 1 / 2.0-inch sensor, with a pixel diameter of 0.8 μm, and it has the ability to focus automatically after phase detection Auto Focus has been identified.
– An 8-megapixel Ultra Wide lens, with an f / 2.2 aperture, this lens enables you to capture images and record videos with a field of view greater than the primary lens, and it shoots from a 123-degree angle.
– Macro Macro lens with 5 mega pixels resolution, with f / 2.4 lens slot, and this lens enables focus at a distance of 40 mm from the cameras, and it is used in taking pictures of close objects such as flowers and plants … etc.
Depth isolation lens with 5 mega pixels resolution, with f / 2.4 lens slot, and this lens can calculate the distance of objects from cameras, and it is used to isolate the background from people when shooting in portrait mode, and it also improves the quality of portraits in general .
Samsung M42 5G rear cameras are equipped with a single LED flash, and it also supports shooting in High Dynamic Range mode and panorama.
It also records video in 4K quality at a speed of 30 frames per second, or in 1080p resolution at 30 frames per second, or at 720 pixels at a speed of 480 frames per second.
- front camera 20 mega-pixel normal, with f / 2.2 lens slot, and it supports photography in High Dynamic Range mode as well, with the ability to record 1080p at a speed of 30 frames per second.
This is the preliminary information regarding the specifications of the cameras, but it has not been officially confirmed by the company and has not been tried yet!
- The Samsung M42 5G phone supports connection to 5G networks, and it offers an internet speed that is sufficient to download 3.7 GB in less than 10 seconds.
- It has a super AMOLED screen, with one of the best designs in the middle class.
- The latest version of Android is installed on the phone by default, and it is the same version used in Google mobiles Modern.
- The phone has one of the best processors in the middle class, and it supports 5G connectivity, and offers strong performance in the field of games.
- There is a copy of the device with an 8 GB RAM.
- The rear cameras support 4K recording, and include a wide and portrait lens.
- The selfie camera performs well compared to the competitors.
- The phone carries a dedicated headphone jack and supports the FM radio system.
- Supports the USB OTG feature, which enables the mobile to recognize various USB drivers such as mouse, keyboard, flash drives … etc.
- The phone has a sensor built into the bottom of the screen and it responds to the correct fingerprint in a relatively faster time.
- The battery has a gigantic capacity and can last up to two days without the need to recharge.
Samsung M42 5G disadvantages:
- Samsung M42 5G carries two hybrid chip inputs; This means that you will give up one of the SIM cards if you want to add the memory expansion card.
- The screen is displayed in HD Plus quality only and does not support Full HD Plus, and this defect may prevent many users from purchasing the phone, especially since it is in the middle class and all phones in this category support Full HD Plus display at least.
- The smaller version comes with only 4 GB RAM, and it is not suitable for the rest of the specifications.
- The phone is not equipped with a stereo sound system, unlike Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Which comes in the same price category.
- The phone does not support the near field communication system known as NFC, while it is available on many other phones in the same price category, such as Xiaomi POCO X3 NFC.
- The charging technology supported in the mobile is slow in relation to the battery capacity and it will take more than an hour and a half to fully fill the battery capacity from 0% to 100%.
- The phone does not have an approved water and dust resistance certificate.
Open the box:
The contents of the box have not been announced yet, but according to the leaks, it will contain:
- Samsung M42 5G phone.
- A screen is already placed on the screen.
- A guide for using the mobile phone for the first time, with a quality assurance card.
- 15W original charger head, with Type C USB cable.
- Handfree high quality headphones from Samsung.
- A tool for removing the ports of the connection or the chip and the card.
- Transparent color case works to protect the back of the phone when it falls.
Is Samsung M42 5G Your Right Choice?
You can rely on mobile if you want a device with strong performance in the middle class with support for 5G networks.
But we do not recommend the phone for photography enthusiasts, although it offers an acceptable performance in this aspect, but there are better phones.
And the mobile is not recommended for those interested in display quality, because the screen does not support Full HD Plus display, unlike most other medium phones.