Review mobile price and specifications Samsung M02 Which comes in the economic category, with the Android 10 system, and see an explanation of its advantages and disadvantages Samsung M02.
Samsung has announced the date of launching its economical Samsung M02 mobile abroad, which will come with a MediaTek processor with 28 nano manufacturing accuracy, with a regular screen that supports HD Plus quality display, and the device is made of plastic materials, as is the case for economical phones, and it also carries two rear cameras. With the possibility of recording in Full HD quality, and the device comes with an old micro-USB port, and also works with a battery capacity of 5000 mAh, and with these modest capabilities the phone is sold at a price of less than 100 euros, and in this article we will know the price of the phone in Abroad, Egypt and Saudi Arabia, as we will explain the specifications of the Samsung M02 and the most important advantages and disadvantages of the phone!
Samsung M02 Specifications:
- Reach Weight The device is about 206 grams, with a length of 164 mm, a width of 75.9 mm, and a thickness of 9.1 mm, and the back and frame of the Samsung M02 mobile are made of plastic materials (polycarbonate).
- The phone has two entries to add My contact card From the size of the Nano SIM (there is a version that supports adding a single nano-card only), with the ability to operate them in the standby mode, and the mobile connects to mobile networks equipped with the fourth-generation mobile technology, and it connects to the Internet through one of the chips at the speeds of the second generation EDGE or GSM, and the generation HSPA (download speed up to 42.2 Mbps, upload speed up to 5.76 Mbps), 4G LTE (download speed up to 150 Mbps, and upload speed up to 50 Mbps) ).
- The mobile is launched with the One UI 2.0 user interface based on OS Android 10.
- The phone also works With a therapist A basic MediaTek MT6739W with a precision of 28 nanometers, a quad-core processor (four Cortex A53 cores at 1.5 GHz per core), with a PowerVR GE8100 graphics processor, and these processors have been used before in a device. Nokia 1 Plus Economic.
- Samsung M02 is used Screen The type PLS LCD comes with a size of 6.5 inches, and thus it represents about 81.9 percent of the total area of the front of the phone, and it also supports a display resolution of 1600 by 720 pixels (HD Plus quality), with an aspect ratio of 20: 9, and density The pixels are 270 pixels per inch, and the screen is designed without side edges, but with a large bottom edge, and a notch in the middle of the screen.
- He owns the phone Earphone External (Mono) works to amplify the sound and it is used while speaking in Speaker mode or when playing various Multi Media files, and the device has a special input only for headphones with a 3.5 mm jack, but the phone support for FM radio is not determined from Not yet.
- The device is available in many copies with a difference in Internal memory and RAM spacesAnd they are as follows:
– 32 GB internal copy, with 2 GB RAM.
– 32 GB internal copy, 3 GB RAM.
- – Come memory The internal memory of all copies of the eMMC 5.1 type (the same type of internal memory as the mobile Nokia C1 Cheapest in price).
– The device supports adding memory expansion cards into a dedicated slot with an area of up to 1 terabyte of Micro SD.
- The phone connects to wireless internet networks (Wi Fi 802.11 b / g / nHot Spot creation is also supported; To share data internet with different devices, it also supports Wi-Fi Direct, which is used to send and receive files with other Android devices.
- Supports the system Bluetooth From the fifth version, with support for A2DP and LE.
- It also supports geolocation system (GPS, With A GPS, and Glonass).
- Samsung M02 does not support NFC NFC.
- The phone comes In the shipping port The old type Micro USB 2.0, does not support the USB On The Go feature, which enables phones to recognize different USB devices.
- Supports Sensors Acceleration and proximity, but it is not equipped with a fingerprint sensor.
- Is available In color Black, gray, blue, and red.
- Works With battery Of lithium polymer with a capacity of up to 5000 mAh in its new condition, but it is of the difficult type to remove, and it is not equipped with the possibility of fast charging (normal charge 7.75 watts).
Learn more information from the phone page on the company’s official website from Here!
Samsung M02 mobile price:
- The price of the mobile abroad for the smaller version (32 pounds with 2 RAM) is 80 euros.
- This price in Al-Masry is equivalent to about 1500 EGP.
- It is equivalent to about 360 Saudi riyals in Saudi.
This is the price of the official phone abroad and it will actually be launched on February 9, 2021, but there is no news about its launch in the Arab markets yet!
- Dual rear camera, Consisting of:
– 13 mega-pixel normal camera, with f1.9 lens slot, and it supports Auto Focus.
– Macro camera with a resolution of 2 mega pixels, with aperture of f2.4, and it is equipped with the ability to focus at a distance of only 4 cm from the cameras; This makes it better for shooting objects very close to the cameras compared to the primary camera.
The Samsung Galaxy M02 rear cameras support a single LED flash, with the ability to record videos at 1080p resolution and speed of 30 frames per second.
- front camera 5 mega pixels, with f2.0 lens slot.
This is the information that has been announced about the cameras, but the cameras have not been tried in reality yet!
- The Samsung M02 mobile supports the addition of two nano-size cards in addition to the memory expansion card with a space of up to 1 TB.
- The rear cameras support Full HD photography and macro photography.
- The battery is sufficient to operate the mobile phone for a period of more than two days.
- The mobile price is very cheap and affordable.
Samsung M02 disadvantages:
- Unlike Xiaomi mobiles Economical, the Samsung M02 screen does not support Full HD display, and is satisfied with HD Plus only, as it is of the LCD type and is not super AMOLED like the rest of the company’s phones.
- The weight of the phone is very heavy, in addition to that it comes from plastic materials.
- Android 10 operating system, not version 11, which is available in many modern economic phones.
- The processor comes with a resolution of 28 nano, which means that it consumes a lot of energy and its temperature increases with light use and of course it offers very poor performance in the field of games.
- RAM is small. This means that the device will start to lag when many basic applications are installed (such as social media applications).
- The internal memory is eMMC 5.1 that reads and writes data at a very slow speed.
- Rear cameras aren’t the best; Where there are many phones in this price category with four rear cameras, but it still offers acceptable performance.
- The selfie camera is weaker than most of the competitors.
- Does not support NFC.
- The charging port comes from the old type, and does not support USB OTG.
- The phone is not equipped with a fingerprint sensor.
- The battery is not equipped with fast charging capability and its capacity is huge, which leads to an increase in the time to fully recharge the battery, which may take about 3 hours or more.
- The device does not offer a high value for its price, nor is it suitable for use, especially since its capabilities are similar to the economical mobiles that were launched more than two years ago.
Open the box:
- Samsung M02 phone.
- Hands free headphones from the company.
- Standard original charger, with Micro-USB cable.
- A manual for using the phone for the first time with a Samsung Quality Warranty Card.
- Call card and memory expansion card tray eject tool.
Is Samsung M02 the right choice for you?
The device can be relied upon to operate two lines and make phone calls (as a secondary phone to you) only, and you may be able to use it to check social media applications (light versions).
However, the phone does not offer good performance in games due to the old processor and small RAM.
Of course, the device is not suitable for lovers of photography, because it has poor performance on the back and front cameras.