Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G phone with two screens, powerful capabilities, with the smart pen.
A review of everything that concerns the new phone, with all the small and large, advantages and disadvantages.
South Korean leader announced Samsung About its latest foldable phones, as technology experts expect foldable phones to be dominant in the category of flagship phones for the next few years, as the leading companies in this field compete, especially xiaomi And Huawei.
The new Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G phone is the big brother of Mobile Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G Which comes with the following specifications:-
Foldable design with a plastic screen layer on the plastic, an elegant aluminum frame, with a glass back frame.
IPX8 certification for water resistance of up to 30 minutes under 1.5 meters of water.
One UI 3.5 operating interface built entirely on Android 11.
Foldable Dynamic AMOLED 2X screen with a size of 7.6 inches, with a resolution of 2208 x 1768, with a refresh rate of 120 Hz and a second screen of 6.2 inches.
Snapdragon 888 5G octa-core processor with 5nm manufacturing accuracy.
Adreno 660 graphic processor.
256 / 12 or 512 / 12 GB RAM and no additional storage card can be installed.
12 – 12 megapixel rear camera with 4k video shooting.
A 16-megapixel selfie camera at the bottom of the screen in addition to a 10-megapixel rear camera with 4K video shooting.
4400 mAh battery supports fast charging, wireless charging and reverse wireless charging.
USB Type-C 3.2 charging port.
A fingerprint sensor built into the power button on the right.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G Specifications
- The design is exceptional in every sense of the word, and Samsung has made several modifications to the design.
- The manufacturing materials are very good, the front end of the glass is protected by a layer of Gorilla Glass Victus protection with a layer of plastic, the frame of the mobile is aluminum, and the back side is glass protected by a layer of Gorilla Glass Victus protection.
- The phone carries an IPX8 certification for water protection, to a depth of 1.5 meters and for a period of 30 minutes continuously.
- The phone comes with a Stylus Pen that works only on this version.
- The mobile is very pocket-sized, when folded, it measures 6.2 inches, which makes it easy to carry with one hand only.
- The dimensions of the phone when opened are 158.2 * 128.1 * 6.4 millimeters.
- The dimensions of the mobile when folded are 158.2 x 67.1 x 14.4-16 millimeters.
- The weight of the device is 271 grams. It is quite heavy weight.
- Android 11 operating system, with Samsung One UI 3.5 interface.
- The mobile supports networks up to 5G and Nano SIM cards.
- The full screen when the phone is opened is 7.6 inches of Foldable Dynamic AMOLED 2X, with a display resolution of 2208 * 1768 pixels, with a pixel density of 374 pixels per inch in the screen, and it occupies an area of 88.8% of the total area of the front end.
- The screen also features a refresh rate of 120 Hz, support for HDR10 Plus, and a brightness rate of 1200 nits.
- The front screen when folded is 6.2 inches of Dynamic AMOLED 2X, with a resolution of 2268 * 832 pixels, with a aspect ratio of 25: 9.
- Processor Snapdragon 888 5G octa-core (2.84 GHz Kryo 680 core – three 2.42 GHz Kryo 680 cores – four 1.8 GHz Kryo 680 cores).
- The processor is supportive of the fifth generation networks and with a manufacturing accuracy of 5 nanometers, which is very energy-saving.
- Adreno 660 graphic processor.
- The internal storage is of UFS 3.1 type. There are two versions, the first with 256 / 8 GB RAM, and the second with a capacity of 512 / 8 GB RAM, and it is not possible to add an additional storage card.
- The battery is non-removable Li-Po 4400 mAh, supports fast charging, 25W charger, 11W wireless charging, and 4.5W reverse wireless charging.
- The USB Type-C 3.2 charging port supports OTG.
- The fingerprint sensor is built into the power button on the right.
- Sensors Barometer, accelerometer, proximity, compass and gyroscope.
- There is no FM radio.
- There is no 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The phone supports Samsung Pay.
- The phone also supports Samsung DeX.
- It also supports Bixby, a personal assistant that performs voice commands.
- There is an NFC sensor.
- Powerful stereo headphones in cooperation with AKG.
- Supported wireless networks Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e in addition to hotspot and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Bluetooth version 5.2.
- The colors of the mobile are dim black – dim green – dim silver.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G Camera
3 rear cameras with one LED flash.
The first 12-megapixel camera with a wide F1.8 lens slot, with a 1/1.76-inch sensor and OIS optical anti-shake stabilization.
The second is a 12-megapixel telephoto with an F2.4 lens slot, a 1/1.76-inch sensor, in addition to an OIS optical zoom and 2x optical zoom.
The third camera is 12 megapixels, with an F2.2 Ultra Wide lens slot, at an angle of 123 degrees.
The cameras support panorama and HDR modes.
It can record 4K videos at 60fps, and 1080p videos at 60 or 240fps with HDR 10 Plus support and gyro-EIS.
The selfie camera is different, as there is a 16-megapixel front camera when opening the phone under the screen, with an F1.8 lens slot
The second selfie camera in the cover is a 10-megapixel camera with an F2.2 lens slot with 4K video shooting at 30 frames per second with an electronic gyro-EIS stabilizer.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G price
The expected price of the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G mobile in Egypt for the 256 / 12 GB version is 28,200 Egyptian pounds, and at a price of 1799 US dollars or 1599 euros.
The expected price of the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G mobile in Egypt for the 512 / 12 GB version is priced at 29,800 Egyptian pounds, and at 1899 US dollars or 1699 euros.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G Features
- Exceptional design.
- Featured cameras.
- Strong manufacturing materials.
- Great screen.
- Powerful, energy-efficient processor.
- Stereo headphones.
- good battery.
Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G
- Hugely overpriced.
- The weight is noticeably heavy.
- The difference when folded is obvious.
- There is no FM radio or headphone port.
- It is not possible to install an additional storage card
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G Box Contents
Mobile Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G.
The phone is an exceptional experience in terms of processor, design and cameras, but it is flawed by its heavy weight with its fabulous pricing