South Korean giant announced Samsung About its latest foldable phone Galaxy Z Flip3 A few days ago, with great specifications for the leading category, and its small size is what distinguishes it most, especially when folded.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G Specifications
Dimensions and design:
- The dimensions of the phone vary depending on whether it is folded or opened, and if the phone is fully opened, its dimensions are 166 x 72.2 x 6.9 mm.
- If the phone is folded, its dimensions are 86.4 x 72.2 x 15.9-17.1 mm
- The phone weighs 183 grams.
- As for the materials of the industry, the phone has high-quality materials and appropriate protection for it, as the phone comes with a plastic structure in the front end with aluminum frames and a fully glass back interface protected by an insulating layer to resist scratching from the Gorilla Glass Victus version.
- The phone supports IPX8 water and dust resistance with high resistance, as it can withstand staying under water for a distance of 1 and a half meters, for a full 30 minutes.
- The phone has a port to install the Nano-SIM call chip, in addition to its support for the eSIM electronic chip, which is a pre-installed chip in the phone, and is now supported by most telecom companies.
- The phone does not support a port for the external memory chip at all, but it supports large areas of the internal storage memory.
- Unfortunately, the phone does not support the 3.5mm jack port at all to install external headphones, which requires the use of Bluetooth headphones only.
- The phone supports the latest USB Type-C 3.1 charging port.
- The Galaxy Z Flip3 5G has a Foldable Dynamic AMOLED 2X display that supports multi-touch, supports 16 million colors, and occupies 84.7% of the front-end area of the phone.
- The large screen (if the phone is opened) measures 6.7 inches, with a resolution of 1080 x 2640 pixels, and a pixel density of 426 pixels per inch.
- The screen supports HDR10+ technology to improve image display.
- The screen supports frame rate acceleration up to 120Hz.
- The screen supports a very high brightness of 1200 nits at its maximum.
- The phone comes with a second screen (the small screen that appears when the phone is folded) consisting of Super AMOLED panels and comes with a size of 1.9 inches and a resolution of 260 x 512 pixels.
- The phone supports high-quality stereo speakers 32-bit/384kHz audio
- The phone’s acoustics are supported by AKG.
- The phone does not support the 3.5mm jack port for installing headphones.
Storage and memory spaces:
- The phone supports 8 GB of random access memory (RAM).
- As for the internal storage, it comes in a size of 128 or 256 GB.
- The phone does not support an external memory stick at all.
- Galaxy Z Flip3 5G is powered by Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G Octa-core processor with 5nm manufacturing accuracy.
- This processor operates at a frequency of (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680).
- The phone supports the Adreno 660 graphics processor.
- The phone supports only two lenses for the rear camera, and each lens performs a specific task:
- The first lens comes with a 12-megapixel resolution, a wide sensor lens that works with dual autofocus in the camera, with a powerful optical stabilization (OIS) and an f/1.8 aperture.
- The second lens comes with an ultrawide sensor, with a 12-megapixel resolution, f/2.2 aperture, and 123˚ shooting angle.
- The phone comes with a 10-megapixel wide sensor front camera, and f/2.4 aperture.
- As for the rear camera, it supports recording video clips in 2160 pixels (4K) quality at 30 or 60 frames per second, in addition to 1080p quality at 60 or 240 frames per second, and 720 pixels at a speed of 960 frames per second, and it supports HDR10+ technology.
- As for the front camera, it also supports recording videos in 2160p (4K) quality at 30 frames per second.
- The camera may support the PDAF autofocus feature, as well as support for a single LED flash, in addition to the advantages of HDR, panorama, face recognition and geo-tagging of images.
- phone comes Galaxy Z Flip3 With accelerometer, proximity, gyroscope, compass and barometer sensors, as well as a fingerprint sensor built into the side of the phone.
Operating system and interface:
- The phone supports the Android operating system from the Android 11 version, and Samsung’s latest operating interface, One UI 3.5.
- The phone supports Samsung Pay certified by Visa and MasterCard.
Networking and Communications Support:
- The phone supports the ability to add two Nano-sized SIM cards and works in the second, third, fourth and fifth 5G networks.
- The phone supports Bluetooth version 5.1.
- Wi-Fi networks come with a standard Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, and the phone supports hotspot.
- The phone supports the latest GPS technology.
- The phone does not support FM radio playback automatically.
- The phone supports NFC technology.
- The phone works with a non-removable Li-Polymer battery with a capacity of 3300 mAh.
- The battery supports 25W fast charging.
- The phone supports 11W fast wireless charging and 4.5W reverse wireless charging.
- The phone supports 3 colors: black, violet, white, pink and gray.
- Phone prices start Galaxy Z Flip3 5G In global markets from about 1050 USD, it is now available for pre-order and pre-order in European markets, and officially begins sales on August 27.
- Once the phone is launched in the Arab and Egyptian markets, you can get to know its prices and compare the best offers for its purchase in different stores through the Yaoota website.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G Review
The phone has a distinctive design for itself and is the main element of the phone. It is a small phone and this is what distinguishes it. The phone comes with good and solid manufacturing materials, as it supports an entire aluminum structure that in turn protects the device and its internal components in severe conditions and accidents, and it also has a screen Complete in the front end with very thin side edges and a hole in the top center to install the front camera, it also supports water and dust resistance, but the phone must be preserved due to the sensitivity of the materials used Measure its foldable screen and not be exposed to violent accidents or scratches, in addition to maintaining the screen The second one is at the back too, which is a small screen.
The screen came with high-quality Dynamic AMOLED 2X panels that allow viewing the details of the images for high quality, with natural colors closer to realism and appropriate brightness, it is able to display the content in a clean image with a full review of the details in the scene in high quality, and this screen has a size Suitable without the device as a whole coming in a large size, thanks to the screen’s acquisition of a large proportion of the front-end area, and it comes with thin side edges, and the phone also has a second screen in the backend to display the main contents of the phone and shoot the rear camera as if it were a front camera.
The phone comes with the flagship Snapdragon 888 5G processor from Qualcomm for the high-end devices category, which is a very powerful processor that can provide high performance for the phone while saving battery power, and it is the latest pioneering processor in the market, which can provide speed in performance, especially when playing games, no matter how heavy they are And the graphic processor that comes with it offers high quality in playing games with the highest capabilities available to the game, and the tablet also comes with a large random storage space in its versions as well as internal storage spaces as well, but the user cannot add a chip to the external memory. Finally, the device also has the latest operating system from Google with the latest version of the Samsung user interface.
The rear camera in this phone comes with dual lenses of high quality, but it did not come with a telephoto lens, a Macro lens, or a lens dedicated to the port, despite that, the two lenses present offer high quality images, but they may not be the best in night photography, and the phone also comes with a camera The front is of medium quality, but it will take the right selfies in high add, and don’t rely on it in low light. As for video recording, it comes in high quality up to 4K on the front and back cameras.
The phone supports a large battery suitable for its capabilities and the size of its screen with a capacity of 3300 mAh, but we had hoped that it would come with a larger capacity to enable it to work for a full day with moderate use, and this battery supports fast charging, fast wireless charging and reverse charging.
The operating systems that are mentioned as the last systems that accept the smartphones mentioned in our articles, are the systems mentioned on the official websites of the smart phone companies at the time the articles were written, and some smart phones may accept the upgrade to newer versions of the operating systems.
The prices of phones in some markets, such as the Egyptian, Saudi or Emirati markets, may not be mentioned because they were not officially launched in these markets at the time of writing the article, and you will be able to know the official prices as soon as they are released through the phone price links mentioned in the lines of the article.