Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite tablet with big screen, powerful processor, objective detailed review, advantages and disadvantages.
A new version of the tablet category from the Korean giant Samsung, with strong manufacturing materials, with strong hardware, and it is a version for fans of large screens, a category that has a large audience who love to enjoy the experience of giant screens, and lovers of reading, and for those who have problems with vision, and it is considered a distinctive solution
The new tablet, called Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite, comes with several specifications, most notably:-
Aluminum back and frame design, with plastic ends, and glass front end.
8.7-inch TFT screen, HD Plus display resolution, and 179-pixel pixel density.
Android 11 operating system with Samsung One UI 3.1 interface.
Octa-core Mediatek MT8768T Helio P22T processor with 12nm manufacturing accuracy.
PowerVR GE8320 graphics processor.
Storage memory 32 / 3 GB RAM or 64 / 4 GB RAM, with the ability to add an additional storage card.
8-megapixel front camera with 1080p video recording.
2 megapixel front camera.
The 5100 mAh non-removable battery supports fast charging with a 15W charger.
USB Type-C 2.0 charging port.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite Specifications
- The manufacturing materials are good, the front end is glass, the frame and back are strong aluminum, and the ends are plastic.
- The dimensions are 212.5 x 124.7 millimeters and the thickness is 8 millimeters.
- There are two versions of the tablet, the first version that works on wireless networks and weighs 366 grams, and the version that works on mobile networks chips weighs 371 grams.
- The supported networks are networks up to the fourth generation, and the installation of a single Nano SIM is supported.
- The screen is 8.7 inches of TFT type, with a resolution of HD Plus 1340 * 800 pixels, with a pixel density of 179 pixels per inch in the screen, and dimensions of 5: 3, and the screen occupies an area of 81.1% of the total area of the front end.
- Samsung One UI 3.1 operating interface based entirely on the Android 11 operating system.
- A good processor from Mediatek MT8768T Helio P22T octa-core (four cores with a frequency of 2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 – four cores with a frequency of 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53). The processor with 12nm manufacturing precision is good in power consumption and battery consumption.
- PowerVR GE8320 graphics processor.
- There are two versions of the tablet, the first with a storage memory of 32 GB with 3 GB of RAM, and the other with a capacity of 64 GB with 4 GB of RAM, and an additional micro SD card can be installed.
- The battery is huge, lithium-polymer with a capacity of 5100 mAh, supports the fast charging feature, with a 15W charger.
- USB Type-C 2.0 charging port.
- There is no NFC sensor.
- There is no FM radio.
- There is the famous 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The sensors are accelerometer, proximity and compass. +
- Supported a/b/g/n/ac wireless networks with Wi-Fi Direct and Hotspot support.
- Bluetooth 5.0 version.
- There are stereo headphones.
- The color of the tablet is silver and gray.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite camera tablet
8-megapixel rear camera without flash with 1080p video shooting at 30 frames per second.
The front camera is 2 megapixels.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite Tablet Price
The expected price of the Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite tablet in Egypt is 3250 EGP.
The price of the tablet in the countries of the world is 170 euros.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite Features
- Powerful processor.
- Good manufacturing materials.
- Stereo headphones.
- Smooth operation interface.
- Giant battery.
Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite
- Low screen pixels.
- Modest cameras.
- Shipping speed is not the fastest.
- There is no FM radio.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite Tablet Box Contents
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite tablet.
The tablet is good for fans of economical tablets, as it offers good hardware, with good manufacturing materials, with a huge screen with a weight that is not the heaviest, with a good audio experience thanks to the stereo speakers, but if you are a fan of photography, the tablet is not suitable because the cameras are modest.