The Samsung Galaxy M32 mobile phone with a distinctive screen and a giant battery with exceptional cameras.
A detailed review of every small and large phone in the phone, with a review of the advantages and disadvantages of each objectivity.
M-class phones are popular with the Korean giant Samsung Respecting all users and technology experts, because it introduced a new dimension and concept to middle-class phones, which is to provide integrated specifications at the best possible price, which was lacking in Samsung phones, which faced many criticisms because of its slightly overpriced pricing.
In addition to its interest in the leading phones category and its neglect of the rest of the categories, which enabled promising companies such as Oppo And theXiaomi To exploit this loophole, and to provide the best advantages for the price, the company recently woke up to that, by introducing the M category, which are attractive phones that offer a semi-integrated combination, especially in the battery, screen and cameras.
The Samsung Galaxy M32 is one of the latest phones in the series, which comes with specifications, most notably: –
Traditional design in plastic and glass.
6.4-inch Super AMOLED screen with Full HD plus resolution of 90Hz.
One UI 3.1 based on Android 11.
Mediatek Helio G80 eight-core processor with 12 nm manufacturing accuracy.
Mali-G52 MC2 graphic processor.
Memory storage 64/6 GB or 128/8 GB and the ability to install an external memory card.
4 rear cameras with a resolution of 64 – 8 – 5 – 5 megapixels, with 1080p video recording.
20 megapixel front camera and 1080p shooting.
A giant 6000 mAh battery supports fast charging and a 15-watt charger.
Integrated fingerprint sensor on the screen.
Samsung Galaxy M32 specifications
- The design is completely plastic, either from the back or the frame, with a full glass front.
- The design is largely traditional, it is known that the design of the M series is not the best, it is similar to the rest of the series phones, even the front camera is located inside the notch in the form of a dot, and we notice the lack of edges from the front and sides with a slightly large bottom edge.
- The mobile phone supports networks up to the fourth generation 4G and does not support the fifth generation networks, and the SIM cards are supported by the type of Nano SIM. Two SIM cards and an external memory card can be installed simultaneously, and the two SIM cards work with dual stand-by technology.
- The Android version is Android 11 with the new Samsung One UI 3.1 interface.
- As usual, the Super AMOLED screen is the best screen in the world in terms of color saturation, clarity of viewing angles in all lighting conditions, and energy saving, and comes in a size of 6.4 inches with Full HD resolution plus 2400 * 1080 pixels, with a pixel density of 411 pixels per inch in the screen, and dimensions of 20: 9 It occupies 84.6% of the total area of the front end, and the screen features a refresh rate of 90 Hz, in addition to a distinctive brightness ratio of 800 lumens, which provides a distinctive lighting experience in all lighting conditions.
- Mediatek Helio G80 mid-core processor is eight cores (4 cores at a frequency of 2.0 GHz of the Cortex-A75 type – four cores with a frequency of 1.8 GHz of the Cortex-A55). The processor has a 12nm precision and is energy efficient.
- Mali-G52 MC2 graphic processor.
- There are two versions in terms of storage memory and RAM, the first version with 64/6 GB RAM storage. And the second version with 128/8 GB RAM, and an additional microSD card can be added.
- The battery is huge with a capacity of 6000 mAh of the type of lithium polymer that is not removable, but unfortunately, fast charging supports only a 15-watt charger, which means a longer time to charge the battery.
- The USB Type-C 2.0 charging port supports OTG to transfer and receive files via the charging port.
- The fingerprint sensor is integrated into the screen.
- There are also light, compass, gyroscope, proximity and acceleration sensors.
- There is an NFC sensor.
- There is an FM radio and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Supported wireless networks in addition to support for hotspot and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Bluetooth version 5.
- Mobile phone colors: black – white – blue – purple.
Mobile camera Samsung Galaxy M32
4 distinctive rear cameras on the back with a single flash.
64-megapixel primary camera with F1.8 lens slot.
The second 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera with F2.2 lens slot and 123-degree angle.
The third camera is a 5-megapixel macro with F2.4 lens slot.
The fourth for isolation, with 5 megapixel resolution and F2.4 lens slot.
Cameras support panorama and HDR modes.
It can shoot 1080p videos at 30 frames per second.
The front camera is 20 megapixels with F2.0 lens and can shoot 1080p videos at 30 frames per second.
Mobile price Samsung Galaxy M32
The price of the Samsung Galaxy M32 in Egypt is expected to reach 4,600 Egyptian pounds.
The expected price of the Samsung Galaxy M32 is $ 300.
Samsung Galaxy M32 features
- Impressive screen.
- Gigantic battery.
- Exceptional cameras.
- Distinguished interface.
Disadvantages of the Samsung Galaxy M32 phone
- The charging speed is slow.
- The wizard is not the best.
Samsung Galaxy M32 phone case contents
Mobile Samsung Galaxy M32.
The phone is a distinctive combination of specifications, especially the cameras, screen and battery, with the exception of the processor and charging speed, it is not the fastest compared to competitors.