Samsung Galaxy M32 5G phone has a huge battery, a good processor, with powerful cameras. An extensive review of the mobile, with its advantages and disadvantages.
We are looking at a company Samsung With a new phone in the economic category, and this category is witnessing unprecedented interest from the company, trying to rein in promising Chinese companies that compete strongly in this price category, especially xiaomi And infinix and techno.
The new mobile, although it differs in the name with a slight difference from its younger brother Samsung galaxy M32, which comes in the name of Samsung Galaxy M32 5G, and the difference lies in the support for fifth generation networks and some differences that we will address, but let’s first get to know the basic specifications as the new device comes with the following specifications:-
All-plastic design with glass front.
One UI 3.1 operating interface, based entirely on the Android 11 operating system.
6.5 inch IPS LCD screen, HD Plus display resolution.
MediaTek MT6853 Dimensity 720 5G octa-core processor, supports fifth generation networks and comes with a 7nm manufacturing accuracy.
Mali-G57 MC3 graphic processor.
128 / 6 or 128 / 8 GB RAM, with the possibility of installing an external storage card in a separate port.
4 rear cameras with a resolution of 48 – 8 – 5 – 2 megapixels with 1080p video shooting.
13 megapixel front camera with 1080p video recording capability.
A huge 5000 mAh battery supports fast charging with a 15W charger.
USB Type-C 2.0 charging port.
The fingerprint sensor on the right side is integrated into the power button.
Samsung Galaxy M32 5G Specifications
- Traditional design and none of the sophistication from the M Series designs.
- The back and frame are plastic, and the entire front of the mobile is made of glass.
- Android 11 operating system with Samsung’s distinctive interface, One UI 3.1.
- The mobile supports communication networks up to the fifth generation in addition to the rest of the communication networks, and two Nano SIM cards can be installed that work together with support for waiting technology for both SIMs with dual standby technology.
- The 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen has an HD Plus display resolution of 1600 * 720 pixels, with a pixel density of 270 pixels per inch in the screen with dimensions of 20: 9.
- Processor MediaTek MT6853 Dimensity 720 5G octa-core (2 cores at a frequency of 2.0 GHz Cortex-A76 – six cores at a frequency of 1.8 GHz of type Cortex-A55).
- The processor is manufactured with a precision of 7 nm, which is characterized by superior energy savings.
- Mali-G57 MC3 graphic processor.
- The mobile comes in two versions, the first with a storage capacity of 128 / 6 or 128 / 8 GB of RAM, and the internal memory comes from eMMC 5.1, and an additional microsd storage card can be installed in a separate port.
- The non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery supports fast charging with a 15W charger.
- USB Type-C 2.0 charging port.
- The fingerprint sensor is built into the power button on the right of the phone.
- There are accelerometer, proximity, gyroscope and compass sensors.
- There is a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Supported a/b/g/n wireless networks with hotspot and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Bluetooth version 5.0.
- The color of the mobile is black – blue.
Samsung Galaxy M32 5G Camera
Four rear cameras with LED flash.
The first 48-megapixel camera with a 26mm lens.
The second camera is Ultra Wide, 8 megapixels, and an angle of 123 degrees.
The third camera is a 5-megapixel macro.
The fourth is to isolate 5 megapixels.
The mobile supports HDR and panorama modes.
1080p videos can be shot at 30 frames per second.
The front camera is 13 megapixel.
The front camera can shoot 1080p videos at 30 frames per second.
Samsung Galaxy M32 5G price
The expected price of the Samsung Galaxy M32 5G mobile in Egypt is 4080 pounds.
The expected mobile price in the world is 220 euros.
Samsung Galaxy M32 5G Features
- Featured cameras.
- Giant battery.
- Distinctive operating interface.
- Huge storage memory.
- Energy efficient processor.
Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy M32 5G
- Very modest screen compared to the price category.
- The charging speed is poor compared to the size of the battery.
- The processor is not the most powerful in performance.
- Uncompetitive pricing.
Samsung Galaxy M32 5G box contents
Mobile Samsung Galaxy M32 5G.
The phone is a not strong addition from Samsung, as it took care of the battery, cameras and battery size, but at the expense of the modest screen, in addition to the slow charging speed, especially because there are strong competing phones such asXiaomi Redmi note 10 Pro .