Samsung Galaxy M22 phone with a large battery, and distinctive cameras. A complete and extensive review of everything related to the phone, with its advantages and disadvantages.
Brand new phone Samsung The Korean giant of the M-class category, which is the category that has become famous over the past few years, because it offers the best possible hardware in the economic and medium category, which has put Samsung on the map of the medium and economic categories after a period of absence, given Samsung’s interest in the previous flagship phones. Lau upper middle, which people of rising Chinese companies such as OPPO or xiaomi Or Realme to lead the sales of this price category.
The new mobile bears the name Samsung Galaxy M22, which comes with several specifications that we quickly review before a detailed review المراجعة
Simple and traditional design in plastic, while retaining a glass front.
6.4 inch Super AMOLED screen, HD Plus resolution, 600 nits brightness, 90Hz refresh rate.
Interface One UI 3.1 Core based on Android 11.
Mediatek Helio G80 octa-core processor with 12nm manufacturing accuracy.
Mali-G52 MC2 graphic processor.
Storage memory 128 / 4 GB RAM, with the possibility of installing an external microSD card in a separate port.
4 rear cameras with 48 – 8 – 2 – 2 megapixels, with 1080p video shooting.
13 MP front camera, with 1080p video recording
A huge battery with a capacity of 5000 mAh, supports fast charging with a 25W charger.
USB Type-C 2.0 charging port.
A fingerprint sensor is built into the power button on the right side of the phone.
Samsung Galaxy M22 phone specifications
- The back of the phone and sides are made of plastic, while the front end is completely made of glass.
- The rear cameras are located inside a square below the flash, and the front camera is located inside a notch.
- The weight of the mobile is 186 grams
- Dimensions 159.3 * 73.6 * 8.4 mm
- The phone supports networks up to the fourth generation only, and does not support the fifth generation networks, and only one or two Nano SIMs can be installed at the same time, with support for the standby dual waiting feature.
- The mobile runs Android 11 operating system, with Samsung’s modified One UI 3.1 Core interface.
- The screen is a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED, but unfortunately, it has an HD Plus display resolution of 1600 * 720 pixels, a pixel density of 274 pixels per inch in the screen, and dimensions of 20: 9.
- The screen occupies an area of 84.3% of the total mobile space, and it has a brightness of 600 nits in addition to a refresh rate of 90 Hz, which is reflected in the smooth performance.
- The phone comes with a storage capacity of 128 / 4 GB RAM, and an additional microSD card can be added, and the internal memory is eMMC 5.1.
- The processor is Mediatek Helio G80 octa-core (two cores with a frequency of 2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 – six cores with a frequency of 1.8 GHz of the type Cortex-A55).
- The processor with 12nm manufacturing precision is good, both in power consumption and in battery.
- Mali-G52 MC2 graphic processor.
- The battery has a capacity of 5000 mAh, non-removable Li-Polymer, and it supports fast charging with a 25W fast charger.
- USB Type-C 2.0 charging port.
- The fingerprint sensor is built into the power button on the right side of the phone.
- There is a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- There is no NFC sensor.
- Supported a/b/g/n/ac wireless networks, in addition to hotspot and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Bluetooth version 5.0.
- The colors of the mobile are black, white and blue.
Samsung Galaxy M22 phone camera
Four rear cameras with LED flash.
The first 48-megapixel camera, with a wide F1.8 lens slot, with OIS optical anti-shake.
The second camera is 8-megapixel, with an F2.2 Ultra Wide lens slot, at an angle of 123 degrees.
The third is a 2-megapixel macro, with an F2.4 lens slot.
The fourth camera is a 2-megapixel camera with an F2.4 lens slot.
The phone supports HDR and panorama modes.
The rear cameras can capture 1080p videos at 30fps.
The front camera is 13 megapixels, with an F2.2 lens slot that can shoot 1080p videos at 30 frames per second.
Samsung Galaxy M22 phone price
The price of the Samsung Galaxy M22 in Egypt is expected to be 4450 EGP.
The expected price of the phone in the countries of the world is 240 euros.
Samsung Galaxy M22 features
- Huge battery.
- Strong brightness of the screen.
- Good rear cameras.
- The presence of an optical stabilizer against vibration.
Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy M22
- The screen resolution is modest.
- average processor.
Samsung Galaxy M22 phone box contents
Mobile Samsung Galaxy M22.
The phone offers a set of features such as battery capacity and fast charging, in addition to powerful cameras, with a real optical stabilizer against vibration, but at the expense of the screen resolution and the processor, especially because there are strong competitors in the price category such as Honor X20 se or Techno Phantom X.