The Samsung Galaxy F52 5G has an impressive display, powerful processor, and exceptional camera. A comprehensive and objective review of every major and minor in the device.
Samsung Galaxy F52 5G, the latest phone of the South Korean giant SamsungOne of the largest technology fortresses around the world, and it is in the F category, one of the middle-class phones at Samsung, which was launched in conjunction with the fierce struggle for this class of phones, with strong competitors, especially companies Oppo , A-Class, Reno, and Incorporated phones Xiaomi And class Poco or Redmi.
Returning to the new device, it comes with an almost complete combination, with good pricing, which we will deal with in a detailed review, but let us first get to know the most important specifications of the phone, before making a detailed review, as it comes with the following specifications: –
Traditional plastic design with a glass front fascia.
6.57-inch OLED screen with Full HD plus resolution and 20: 9 dimensions.
The Samsung One UI 3.1 interface is completely based on the Android 11 operating system.
Snapdragon 750G 5G octa-core processor with a manufacturing accuracy of 8 nm.
Adreno 619 graphic processor.
128 GB internal storage with 8 GB RAM and the ability to install external storage memory.
4 rear cameras with 48 – 12 – 5 – 5 megapixel resolution, with 4k videos.
16-megapixel front camera with 1080p video shooting.
4350 mAh battery supports fast charging and a 25-watt charger.
In-screen fingerprint sensor.
USB Type-C 2.0 charging port.
Samsung Galaxy F52 5G phone specifications
- The design of the mobile is not much different from the Samsung versions in the middle class, the premium manufacturing is made of plastic, with a front full of glass.
- The device supports all networks, including the latest version, 5G networks, and allows the installation of two Nano SIM cards with support for the dual standby feature.
- Android 11 version with the modern interface of Samsung One UI 3.1.
- The screen is wonderful produced by Samsung, it is a 6.57-inch OLED screen, with a resolution of Full HD plus 2400 * 1080 pixels, a density of 401 pixels per inch in the screen and dimensions of 20: 9.
- One version in terms of storage capacity and RAM with a capacity of 128 GB with a giant 8 GB RAM, and additional storage memory can be installed, provided it is a microsd in its own separate port.
- The powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G 5G processor supports the eight-core fifth generation networks (two 2.2 GHz Kryo 570 cores – six Kryo 570 1.8 GHz kernels). Also special is the 8nm processor’s manufacturing precision, which is significantly more energy efficient and less overheating.
- The graphic processor is also distinguished from the type Adreno 619.
- The battery with a capacity of 4350 mAh lithium polymer is non-removable, supports fast charging with a 25-watt charger.
- The USB Type-C 2.0 charging port supports OTG to transfer files via the charging port.
- There is a 3.5mm Jack headphone jack.
- A fingerprint sensor built into the phone’s screen.
- There are light sensors, gyroscope, compass, accelerometer, and convergence.
- The mobile phone supports Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac networks, in addition to Wi-Fi Direct and hotspot features.
- Bluetooth version 5.1.
- White mobile colors.
Samsung Galaxy F52 5G camera
One of the points of excellence in this version is the rear camera as there are 4 rear cameras.
64-megapixel primary camera with F1.8 lens slot.
The second 12-megapixel camera is for ultra-wide angle photography with an F2.2 lens slot.
The third is a 5-megapixel macro with F2.4 lens slot.
The fourth isolation camera is 5 megapixel, with F2.4 lens slot.
The mobile supports panorama and HDR modes, and there is one flash.
4K videos can be captured at 30 frames per second or 1080p at 30 or 60 frames per second with the gyro-EIS Electronic Stabilizer.
The 16-megapixel front camera supports HDR mode and 1080p video recording at 30 frames per second.
The price of the Samsung Galaxy F52 5G phone
The price of the Samsung Galaxy F52 5G mobile phone expected in Egypt is 4,950 EGP.
The price of the device is expected to reach 260 euros in all countries of the world.
Samsung Galaxy F52 5G features
- Beautiful screen and distinct resolution.
- Powerful, energy-saving processor.
- Exceptional cameras.
- Good graphics processor.
- Supporting fifth generation networks.
Disadvantages of the Samsung Galaxy F52 5G phone
- The edges of the screen are relatively large.
- The battery and manufacturing materials are not the best in the price category.
Samsung Galaxy F52 5G phone box contents
Mobile Samsung Galaxy F52 5G.
The phone offers a combination that looks highly balanced, in addition to the reliability of the giant Samsung, with distinctive rear cameras, and support for fifth generation networks, but it should be taken into account that there are powerful phones competing in the same price category as phones. Xiaomii Redmi K40 Gaming And the Oppo A93 5G.