Samsung Galaxy F22 phone with a giant battery, powerful cameras, with a Super AMOLED screen, and a good processor.
A complete review and comprehensive coverage of every little and big of the phone.
started a company بدأت Samsung The Korean giant a short time ago, interested in phones of the economic category and the middle and upper middle category, after for a long time it paid attention to the leading category, which enabled Chinese companies such as OPPO and xiaomi andrealme, with strong competition in these categories, so the company has tended to change its lingering image, by launching many series such as J previously, A, M and currently F category.
The Samsung Galaxy F22 is one of the mid-range phones, as it comes with several specifications, most notably:-
Traditional plastic design with glass front.
6.4 inch Super AMOLED display, HD Plus display, 90Hz refresh rate and 600 nits brightness.
One UI Core 3.1 operating interface, based entirely on the Android 11 operating system.
Mediatek Helio G80 octa-core processor, with 12nm manufacturing accuracy, supports 4G networks.
Mali-G52 MC2 graphics processor.
64 / 4, 128 / 4 or 128 / 6 GB storage, with the possibility of installing an additional storage card.
4 rear cameras with 48 – 8 – 2 – 2 megapixels, with 1080p video shooting.
13 MP front camera with 1080p video recording.
6000 mAh non-removable lithium polymer battery, supporting fast charging with a 15 mAh charger.
USB Type-C 2.0 charging port.
A fingerprint sensor is built into the power button on the right side of the phone.
Samsung Galaxy F22 Specifications
- The design of the phone is traditional, and it is very similar to Samsung phones in that price category. The manufacturing materials are made of plastic, whether from the back of the phone or the frame, while retaining the interface of glass.
- The rear camera comes in a square frame, the same color as the back of the phone with a very simple protrusion.
- The front camera is inside the notch above the middle of the screen.
- The height of the mobile is 159.3 mm, the width is 73.6 mm, and the thickness is 8.4 mm.
- Android 11 operating system, with the famous Samsung One UI Core 3.1 operating interface.
- Supported communication networks up to the fourth generation only, and does not support the fifth generation networks, and Nano Sim cards.
- A maximum of two SIM cards can be installed, the two SIMs work together with Dual Standby technology.
- The screen is a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display, with an HD Plus display resolution of 1600 x 720 pixels, with a pixel density of 274 pixels per inch on the screen, and dimensions of 20:9.
- The screen occupies an area of 84.3% of the total screen space, and has a high refresh rate of 90 Hz, in addition to a brightness rate of 600 nits.
- The processor is produced by Mediatek Helio G80 eight-core processor (two cores with a frequency of 2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 – six cores with a frequency of 1.8 GHz of the type Cortex-A55).
- The processor is manufactured with a precision of 12 nm, which is good in battery consumption and power consumption.
- Mali-G52 MC2 graphics processor.
- Three versions of internal memory and RAM, the first with 64/4 storage, the second 128/4, and the third with 128/6 GB RAM, and an additional microSD card can be installed.
- The battery is a giant 6000 mAh non-removable lithium polymer type, supports fast charging and a 15W charger.
- USB Type-C 2.0 charging port.
- The fingerprint sensor is built into the power button on the right side of the phone.
- There are gyroscope, compass, accelerometer and proximity sensors.
- Supported a/b/g/n/ac wireless networks, with Wi-Fi Direct and hotspot support.
- Bluetooth version 5.0.
- There is no NFC sensor.
- There is a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The colors of the mobile are black – white – mint.
Samsung Galaxy F22 mobile camera
4 rear cameras with a single LED flash.
The primary camera is 48 megapixels with a wide F1.8 lens slot, and the feature in the camera is the presence of OIS optical stabilization.
The second camera, Ultra Wide, 8-megapixel camera with F2.2 lens slot and 123-degree angle.
The third camera is a 2-megapixel macro, with an F2.4 lens slot.
The fourth camera is a 2-megapixel camera with an F2.4 lens slot.
The cameras support HDR and panorama modes.
The cameras capture 1080p videos at 30 frames per second.
The front camera is 13-megapixel, with a wide F2.2 lens, with a 1/3.1-inch sensor.
The front camera can shoot 1080p videos at 30 frames per second.
Samsung Galaxy F22 price سعر
The expected price of the Samsung Galaxy F22 in Egypt is 3150 EGP.
The expected mobile price in the world is 170 euros.
Features of the Samsung Galaxy F22
- Giant battery.
- Distinctive operating interface.
- Premium cameras in price category
- good screen.
- Outstanding brightness.
- Competitive pricing.
Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy F22
- Screen resolution is not the best.
- The charging speed is slow compared to the battery size.
Samsung Galaxy F22 box contentsويات
Mobile Samsung Galaxy F22.
The phone is competitive in the price category, especially as it is directed to fans of giant batteries and also to fans of owning Samsung phones and faces competing phones in the same price category such as Xiaomi Poco X3 GT And the Infinix Note 10.