Samsung Galaxy F12 phone with a giant battery, powerful camera and competitive price. A complete and objective review and analysis of every big and small mobile phone, with all impartiality.
South Korean giant announced Samsung For a new phone in the economic category, it comes with competitive pricing with strong features that make it a strong competitor. Realme In the phones of that economic category, which Samsung has shied away from for a long time after relying heavily on the flagship and upper middle class phones.
By returning to the new mobile, it comes with strong specifications, most notably: –
Plastic design while keeping the front of glass.
One UI 3.1 based on Android 11.
IPS LCD screen with HD plus resolution protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
Exynos 850 eight-core processor with 8 nm manufacturing accuracy.
Mali-G52 graphic processor.
64 or 128 GB storage with 4 GB RAM, and an external storage card can be added.
4 rear camera with 48 – 5 – 2 – 2 megapixel camera with 1080p video shooting at 30 frames per second.
8-megapixel selfie camera with 1080p video shooting at 30 frames per second.
A giant battery with a capacity of 6000 mAh with fast charging support, a 15-watt charger.
A fingerprint sensor integrated into the power button on the right side.
USB Type-C charging port.
Samsung Galaxy F12 phone specifications
- The design of the mobile phone is very simple and comes with longitudinal lines on the back, with the rear cameras located in a square frame.
- The front screen is the screen, with a notch in the form of a point.
- The back and frame are made of plastic, while the front part is completely made of glass.
- The mobile phone is 164 mm long, 75.9 mm wide and 9.7 mm thick, which is a huge thickness.
- The weight of the mobile is also large, as it weighs 221 grams.
- The device supports second, third, and fourth generation networks, and does not support fifth generation networks.
- The SIM cards supported by the type of Nano SIM and the two SIM cards can be installed simultaneously, supported by the dual stand-by feature.
- The 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen has a resolution of HD Plus 1600 * 720 pixels, with a pixel density of 270 pixels per inch in the screen, and supports a refresh rate of 90 Hz.
- The screen comes with dimensions of 20: 9 and occupies an area of 81.9% of the front end and comes with a layer of protection against breakage, Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- Android 11 operating system with Samsung One UI 3.1 interface.
- Two versions in terms of memory, the first with a storage capacity of 64 GB with 4 GB RAM, and the second version with a capacity of 128 GB with 4 GB RAM. The internal memory is eMMC 5.1. The overall size of the storage memory can be increased by installing an external micro sd storage card.
- Samsung Exynos 850 eight-core processor (eight 2.0 GHz Cortex-A 55 cores). The processor is characterized by low heat and low battery consumption, thanks to its energy-saving 8 nm manufacturing precision.
- The card for graphics Mali-G52.
- The battery is a point of distinction in terms of capacity, as it comes from a non-removable lithium polymer with a capacity of 6000 mAh, which offers harmony in performance with the energy-saving processor, but it is flawed by the charging speed, although it supports fast charging, the charger is 15 watts, which affects Shipping speed and relatively long time.
- USB Type-C charging port with OTG support.
- The fingerprint sensor is integrated into the power button.
- Convergence and acceleration sensors.
- There is an FM radio as well as a 3.5mm Jack headphone jack.
- Wireless networks supported by types b / g / n, unfortunately, does not support AC with support for Wi-Fi Direct and hotspot.
- Bluetooth version 5.0.
- Colors green – blue – black.
Mobile camera Samsung Galaxy F12
4 rear cameras are located inside a square frame on the back on the right.
The first is a 48-megapixel camera with an F2.0 lens slot.
The second 5-megapixel camera is for ultra-wide angle photography with an F2.2 lens.
The third camera is 2 megapixels with F2.4 macro lens.
The fourth is a 2-megapixel one with an F2.4 lens slot for insulation.
There is a single flash with support for HDR panorama mode.
It can shoot videos up to 1080p at 30 frames per second.
The 8-megapixel front camera with F2.2 lens supports HDR mode and captures videos at up to 1080p at 30 frames per second.
Samsung Galaxy F12 mobile price
The price of the Samsung Galaxy F12 phone expected in Egypt is 2,400 Egyptian pounds.
The price of the mobile in the world market is at a price of 130 euros.
Samsung Galaxy F12 features
- Gigantic battery.
- Energy saving processor.
- The interface is the best.
- Competitive pricing.
- Simple and elegant design.
- A distinctive rear camera.
Disadvantages of the Samsung Galaxy F12 phone
- Heavy weight and huge thickness.
- The screen resolution is modest.
- It does not support AC technology in wireless networks.
- Shipping speed is not the fastest.
Samsung Galaxy F12 mobile box contents
- Samsung Galaxy F12.
- Charger head.
- Charger cord.
- instruction manual.
The mobile is considered a qualitative leap for Samsung in terms of providing competitive specifications with good pricing, as it offers a giant battery that is sufficient for use for a long time without the need for recharging, with a processor with modern manufacturing accuracy that does not form hot with a good back camera, even if it is faulted by the modest display resolution with a period Long charging and there are powerful phones such as in the same price category Xiaomi Poco M3 And Infinix Note 8i.