Samsung Galaxy A72, with an impressive screen and professional cameras, with OIS optical stabilizer and a giant battery. A complete and objective review of mobile phones with its advantages and disadvantages.
A strong start from a company Samsung The Korean giant before the end of the first quarter of 2021, which is the Samsung Galaxy A72 mobile within the famous A series, which is one of the best-selling categories, especially in the middle and economic category, within fierce competition with the middle class giants such as Xiaomi and Oppo And the RealmeIt is known that the customer of that category is primarily interested in obtaining the best value for the price, and in this device the company has introduced many specifications and strong features that are only offered in the phones of the leading category, such as the optical stabilizer feature OIS, which we will deal with in detail in the full review of the cameras Device-specific. The phone comes with strong specifications, most notably: –
Stylish plastic design with IP67 certification to protect against water and dust.
An impressive 6.7-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of FHD Plus at a refresh rate of 90Hz.
One UI 3.1 based on Android 11.
Snapdragon 720G octa-core processor with a manufacturing accuracy of 8 nm.
Adreno 618 graphic processor.
128 GB internal memory with 6 GB RAM and another version with a capacity of 256 GB with 8 GB RAM, and the total memory can be increased by installing an additional Micro SD storage card instead of one of the SIM cards.
4 rear cameras of 64 – 8 – 12 – 5 megapixels with single flash and 4K resolution.
32MP front camera supports 4K video shooting.
5000 mAh large battery with 25W fast charging.
Integrated fingerprint sensor at the bottom of the screen.
And now with the detailed review.
Samsung Galaxy A72 phone specifications
- The design of the phone is elegant and elegant, represented in the fact that the phone is made of matte plastic, which is reflected with difficulty in scratches, in addition to the presence of an IP67 certificate for protection from water and dust, with a depth of up to 1 meter, for a continuous period of 30 minutes, which is one of the specifications that are usually found in the phones of the leading category.
- From the back, there is a slight protrusion of the camera inside a rectangular frame that comes in the color of the back of the mobile phone as if it were one piece.
- From the front, the screen has a relatively small hole in the middle of the screen.
- Dimensions in terms of length are 165 mm, width is 77.4 mm, and thickness is 8.4 mm.
- The weight is fairly heavy, weighing 203 grams.
- The screen is a big point of superiority, as it comes with a distinctive Super AMOLED screen with accurate viewing angles, detailed colors, and energy savings. The screen is 6.7 inches, with a resolution of Full HD Plus, 2400 * 1080 pixels, with a pixel density of 393 pixels per inch in the screen, dimensions of 20: 9, and an acquisition ratio of 84.9% of the front end.
- The screen also has a refresh rate of 90 Hz, which is reflected in the smooth movement and use of the phone as a whole. The second feature is a high brightness rate of 800 lumens, which means good brightness in all lighting conditions.
- The Android version is Android 11 with the new Samsung One UI 3.1 interface.
- The processor is a strong supportive for fourth generation networks and does not support the fifth generation networks of Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G eight-core (two cores for heavy tasks with a frequency of 2.3 GHz Kryo 465 Gold – six cores with a frequency of 1.8 GHz of type Kryo 465 Silver). It is an energy-saving 8-nanometer precision factory manufacturing.
- The powerful graphics processor in games, produced by Adreno 618.
- Two versions in terms of storage capacity and RAM, the first version with a storage capacity of 128 GB with 6 GB RAM. The second version has a storage capacity of 256 GB with a RAM of 8 GB and the size of the storage memory can be increased by adding an external microSD card instead of the second connection.
- The large battery with a capacity of 5000 mAh, non-removable type of lithium-ion, supports fast charging, a 25-watt charger.
- The USB Type-C 2.0 charging port supports OTG to transfer files to an external flash drive.
- A fingerprint sensor built into the bottom of the screen.
- There are a number of sensors such as light, acceleration, convergence, compass, and gyroscope.
- Supported wireless networks are types a / b / g / n / ac in addition to hotspots and Wi-Fi Direct
- The bluetooth version is version 5.0.
- There are stereo headphones in addition to the 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The mobile comes in four colors: black – white – purple – blue.
- The device supports networks up to the fourth generation and does not support networks of the fifth generation 5G.
Mobile camera Samsung Galaxy A72
4 rear cameras with a new and unusual camera in that category, a telephoto camera.
The first 64-megapixel camera with an F1.8 lens slot is equipped with an OIS anti-vibration optical stabilizer, which is an addition that is often available only on the leading category phones and is a point of distinction for the device.
The second camera is an 8-megapixel telephoto with F2.4 lens slot with OIS and 3x optical zoom.
The third ultra-wide 12-megapixel camera with a 123-degree F2.2 lens.
The fourth is a 5-megapixel macro with F2.4 lens slot.
There is a single flash with support for HDR and panorama modes.
4K videos can be captured at 30 frames per second or 1080p at 30 or 120 frames per second with the gyro-EIS Electronic Stabilizer.
The 32-megapixel selfie camera with F2.2 lens slot is located inside the Punch Hole with 4K videos at 40 fps or 1080p at 30 frames per second.
Samsung Galaxy A72 mobile price
The price of the Samsung Galaxy A72 in Egypt for the lower 128 GB is priced at 7599 EGP, while the higher version 256 GB is sold at 8200 EGP.
The sale price of the device in the global market is 450 euros.
Samsung Galaxy A72 features
- IP76 certified for protection from water and dust.
- Stylish design.
- Powerful processor.
- Impressive screen with distinctive brightness.
- Gigantic battery.
- The presence of a true optical stabilizer OIS.
- Premium cameras.
- Powerful headphones with pure stereo sound.
Disadvantages of the Samsung Galaxy A72 phone
- Slightly overpriced.
- There is no earphone in the box.
- Despite the elegance of the design, the fact that it is plastic is not acceptable in the middle and upper class.
- Shipping speed is not the best compared to competitors.
- The two SIM cards of an external storage card cannot be installed at the same time.
Samsung Galaxy A72 phone box contents
- Mobile Samsung Galaxy A72.
- Charger head strongly 25 watts.
- Charging wire.
- Phone case.
- Chipset port pin.
- instruction manual.
Samsung has provided many strong specifications, especially the screen, cameras, and huge battery capacity, but at the expense of design and pricing here, the company must review the pricing of the mobile so that it competes with powerful phones in the same price category such as Xiaomi Mi 10S And the Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G.