This is our initial review of a phone Samsung Galaxy A52 5G the new From Samsung So what is it Technical specifications of the phone What is our review of him in light of these specifications? Follow us through this topic.
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G preliminary review
- In terms of design, the Samsung Galaxy A52 5G phone comes with a modern design in which the screen occupies most of the front space of the phone, while the front camera comes in the form of a point at the top of the middle of the phone, and in the back the cameras are located in a small rectangle dedicated to it, and below it comes the distinctive Samsung logo and the phone features that the fingerprint sensor comes Built into the screen. The design is modern and functional, and it gives the screen the ability to extend as far as possible from the front of the phone. Also, the materials for making the phone are of good plastic, as proof of the phone’s resistance to water and dust
- The phone supports Samsung Galaxy A52 5G Capture fourth and fifth generation mobile networks with the ability to operate two mobile phone chips, which helps to separate the personal and work life of users with the ability to benefit from the offers of mobile phone companies. The phone is characterized by the ability to resist water up to 1 meter or 30 minutes through a standard IP67 water and dust resistance, which is one of its advantages as well
- The Samsung Galaxy A52 5G phone screen is Super AMOLED with a 90Hz refresh rate of 6.5 inches, which means that gaming enthusiasts will find in the screen what they want, as Samsung returns. The screen also offers a distinctive performance under direct sunlight due to the ratio between the screen size and the pixel rate per inch (405 pixels per inch).
- The Samsung Galaxy A52 5G comes with the latest Android 11 operating systems, One UI 3.1 user interface, a powerful Snapdragon 750G 5G octa-core processor with a distinctive Adreno 619 graphic processor to support the gaming experience
- The internal memory of the Samsung Galaxy A52 5G comes in two options. The first 128 with 6 GB RAM and the second 256 with 8 GB RAM The phone is characterized by its ability to support the installation of additional memory cards. Its disadvantage is that it uses the additional SIM port
- Samsung Galaxy A52 5G phone cameras rear (64 with a wide lens, 12 with an ultra-wide lens, 5 macro and 5 depth) are able to provide good performance for shooting videos with quality up to 4K @ 30fps with a 32 mega pixel front camera with a wide lens capable of shooting video with the same quality as Perfect for both still images and videos.
- The Samsung Galaxy A52 5G phone’s audio system is powerful with stereo sound support and a 3.5 mm input to facilitate connection of external speakers with the ability to connect accessories in OTG mode, which means it is easy to connect many additional tools to the phone.
- The operating system that was mentioned as the last system that smartphones mentioned in the article accept, is the system mentioned on the company’s official website at the time the article was written, and some smartphones may accept upgrades to newer versions of operating systems.
- Smartphone prices mentioned in this article are the prices listed in the stores at the time the article was published, and the prices fluctuate up and down according to the movement of the markets.