Samsung Galaxy A32 specifications:
- The mobile phone supports connection to mobile networks using the technology of the second, third and fourth generation, and it also connects to the Internet at the speeds of the second generation EDGE or GSM, and the third generation HSPA (the download speed is up to 42.2 megabits per second, and the upload speed is up to 5.76 megabytes per second. The second), and the fourth generation LTE (download speed up to 300 Mbps, Upload speed up to 100 Mbps), and the Samsung Galaxy A32 mobile supports addition Two Nano SIM cards.
- Reach Weight The mobile phone reaches about 184 grams, with a length of 158.9 mm, a width of 73.6 mm, and a thickness of 8.4 mm, and the back of the phone is made of glass (fifth generation Gorilla), with a plastic frame.
- Holding the phone Screen Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen (the same type that was used in mobile phones Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Max(And it supports the refresh rate of 90 Hz, and the brightness of the screen reaches a maximum of about 800 nits, and the screen comes with an area of 6.4 inches and thus accounts for about 84.6 percent of the total area of the front end, and supports the display with a resolution of 2400 by 1080 pixels) Full HD Plus quality), with an aspect ratio of 20: 9, and a pixel density of 411 pixels per inch, the screen is protected by a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass v5, and it is designed with thin edges on the sides, with a medium-sized bezel at the bottom of the screen and a small notch on the top The middle of the screen.
- The company is releasing Samsung Galaxy A32 with the One UI 3.0 based user interface installed on it OS Android 11.
- The phone works With a therapist A basic MediaTek Helio G80 with a precision of 12 nano manufacturing, which is an eight-core processor (two Cortex A75 cores at 2.0 GHz for one core, and six Cortex A55 cores at 1.8 GHz per core), and the mobile carries a Mali G52 MC2 chip next to the main chip It works on processing graphics, and these processors have been used before in a machine Infinix Note 8.
- Several copies are available, with variations on Solid and random memory spacesAnd they are as follows:
– 64 GB solid space version, 4 GB RAM.
– 128 GB solid space version, 4 GB RAM.
– 128 GB solid space version, with 6 GB RAM.
– 128 GB solid space version, with 8 GB RAM.
– The phone supports adding the memory expansion card at the entrance to the second chip.
- He owns the phone Earphone External (Mono) works to enlarge the sound during phone calls or while listening to audio files, videos and audio of some applications, and the mobile carries a dedicated headphone jack with a 3.5 mm jack, and the phone supports the radio system (FM radio).
- The device connects to a wireless LAN (Wi Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / acIt also supports dual band, Wi-Fi Direct (it is used in exchanging files with other devices), and it creates hotspots.
- It also supports the system Bluetooth Fifth generation, with support for A2DP and LE.
- And it supports geolocation system (GPS, With A GPS, and Glonass).
- Samsung Galaxy A32 does not support NFC NFC.
- The battery is recharged through Charging port The modern USB Type C of the 2.0 generation, and through the same entrance, many USB drivers can be added thanks to the USB On The Go technology.
- The mobile phone supports a sensor system Fingerprint (Built-in lens at the bottom of the screen), and supports acceleration, proximity, compass, and gyroscope sensors.
- Is available In color Black, White, Blue, and Violet.
- Works With battery Made of Lithium Ion with a manufacturing accuracy of 5000 mAh of the non-exchangeable and easily removable type, and it is equipped with a 15-watt fast charging capability, which is an approach to batteries Xiaomi mobiles In the middle class.
Mobile price Samsung Galaxy A32:
- The price of the phone starts from 220 euros for the 64G version with 4 RAM.
- The price of this copy in Al-Masry is equivalent to about 4,100 EGP, and the price of the 128-EGP version with 6 GB RAM reaches about 4,500 EGP (the expected price).
- The price of the 64 g version with 4 Ram is equivalent to about 980 Saudi riyals, and the price of the 128 g version with 6 Ram is equivalent to 1075 Saudi riyals.
The phone has already been launched abroad starting February 25, 2021, and it is expected to be launched in the Egyptian market at the end of March 2021.
- Four rear cameras, Consisting of :
– A 64 mega-pixel wide primary camera, with an f / 1.8 lens slot, and a focal length of 26 mm, and this camera also supports the ability to auto focus after Phase Detection Auto Focus is selected.
– An 8-megapixel Ultra Wide camera, with an f / 2.2 lens slot, a 1 / 4.0-inch sensor, and a pixel diameter of 1.12 μm, it can shoot from a 123-degree angle to get photos and videos with a larger field of view compared to With the primary camera when shooting from the same distance.
Macro camera 5 mega pixels, with f / 2.4 lens slot, and this camera enables focus at a distance of 4 cm from the camera, and it is used in photographing close objects such as flowers and coins … etc.
Depth isolation camera with 5 mega pixels, with f / 2.4 lens slot, and this camera enables to identify the distance of objects from the cameras, and it is used to isolate the background from people from taking pictures in portrait mode.
Samsung A32 rear cameras support single LED flash, with support for High Dynamic Range and Panorama modes.
It also records video in 4K at a speed of 30 frames per second, or in 1080p resolution at 30 or 120 frames per second.
- front camera 20 mega pixels (Wide) resolution, with f / 2.2 lens slot, and it supports 1080p video recording at a speed of 30 frames per second.
This is the information that has been announced about the cameras, but has not actually been tried yet!
- The Samsung Galaxy A32 is made of decent materials for its price category.
- The phone has one of the best types of screen – as usual from Samsung – especially as it supports the display at a refresh rate of 90 Hz with the quality of Full HD Plus, and it is protected by a layer of Gorilla Glass, and the screen outperforms all competing phones.
- The latest Android system in the market so far.
- The 128 GB version will arrive in Egypt with 6 GB RAM, which is very suitable for most users.
- The rear cameras include a wide camera, and the cameras support 4K recording, as well as capture images with many details with colors close to natural colors.
- The battery can last more than 24 hours.
Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy A32:
- The processor of the Samsung Galaxy A32 does not provide the strongest performance in this price category, and there are many phones that are cheaper in the price (such as Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro price, Which carries the Snapdragon 720G with 8 nano technology) processors that provide better performance without overheating the back with moderate use
- You will need to abandon the second chip if you are using the memory expansion card.
- The rear cameras do not include a zoom camera, nor are they equipped with a video stabilizer.
- Does not support NFC.
- The fast charging technology is weaker than all competitors and it will take about two hours to fully recharge the battery.
Open the box:
- Samsung Galaxy A32.
- Original 15W charger, with USB Type C cable.
- Handfree headphones with a 3.5 mm jack.
- A guide for using the mobile phone for the first time with a quality assurance card.
- Transparent color case to protect the back of the device.
- Call card or card and card ejector tool.