Samsung Galaxy A22 phone with a Super AMOLED screen, a giant battery, with special cameras. A comprehensive and objective review of the mobile and its advantages and disadvantages.
After launching a phone Samsung Galaxy A22 5G Company announced Samsung About a new phone, with the same name, but without 5G. It is supportive of communication networks up to the fourth generation, especially since there are many countries that do not support fifth generation networks yet, and it comes with good specifications in the economic category, in which many companies compete, especially Oppo and xiaomiAnd before we discuss in detail every small and large device in the device, we address the most important specifications of the mobile, then we address them in detail, as it comes with the following specifications:-
All-plastic design with all-glass front.
Samsung’s modified interface, One UI Core 3.1, based on Android 11.
6.4 inch Super AMOLED display with HD+ display resolution with 90Hz refresh rate.
An octa-core processor that supports 4G networks.
Internal storage 64/4, 128/4 or 128/6 GB RAM.
4 rear cameras with 48 – 8 – 2 – 2 megapixels, with 1080p video shooting at 30 frames per second.
13 MP front camera with 1080p video recording at 30 frames per second.
A giant 5000 mAh non-removable battery supports fast charging with a 15W charger.
USB Type-C 2.0 charging port.
Built-in fingerprint sensor on the power button.
Samsung Galaxy A22 Specifications
- The design is good and the materials are made of plastic, with a front end entirely of glass.
- From the back, the rear cameras are located within a square frame with a slight protrusion, and the frame comes in the same color as the back of the mobile, as the back appears as one piece with a LED flash under the cameras frame.
- The front camera is located inside a small notch in the form of a water drop.
- The weight is 186 grams, which is a very good weight despite the large size of the battery.
- The length of the mobile is 159.3 mm, the width is 73.6 mm, and the thickness is 8.4 mm. We note that the thickness is somewhat large.
- The mobile comes in the box with the Android 11 operating system with the modified Samsung One UI Core 3.1 operating interface.
- The distinctive Super AMOLED screen is 6.4 inches, with HD Plus display resolution of 1600 * 720 pixels, with a pixel density of 274 pixels per inch in the screen, and dimensions of 20: 9.
- The screen occupies an area of 84.3% of the total area of the mobile front end, and the screen has a refresh rate of 90 Hz, which is reflected in the smooth navigation.
- So far, no information is available about the processor or graphics processor.
- Three versions in terms of storage capacity, the first with a capacity of 64/4, the second with a capacity of 128/4, and the third with a capacity of 128/6 GB RAM.
- The battery has a capacity of 5000 mAh, non-removable Li-Polymer, which supports fast charging with a 15W charger.
- USB Type-C 2.0 charging port.
- The fingerprint sensor is built into the power button.
- There are light sensors, accelerometer, proximity and gyroscope.
- There is a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The colors of the mobile are black – white – mint – purple.
Samsung Galaxy A22 mobile camera
4 rear camera with LED flash.
The primary camera is 48 megapixels, with an F1.8 lens slot, with OIS optical stabilization.
The second Ultra Wide 8-megapixel camera with F2.2 lens slot.
The third camera is a 2-megapixel macro, with an F2.4 lens slot.
The fourth and final camera is dedicated to isolation, with a 2-megapixel camera with an F2.4 lens slot.
The cameras support panorama and HDR modes.
1080p videos can be shot at 30 frames per second.
The front camera is 13 megapixels, with an F2.2 lens slot, that supports 1080p video shooting at 30 frames per second.
Samsung Galaxy A22 mobile price
The expected price of the Samsung Galaxy A22 in Egypt is 3000 EGP.
The expected mobile price in the world is 190 USD.
Samsung Galaxy A22 features
- Stylish design.
- Huge battery.
- Featured cameras.
- Good weight.
Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy A22
- Screen resolution is not the best.
- Charging speed is a bit slow.
Samsung Galaxy A22 box contents
Mobile Samsung Galaxy A22.
A good phone in the economic category, especially the Super AMOLED screen, although the display resolution is not the best, with good cameras and a giant battery, but with a charging speed that is not the best, especially in the presence of powerful competing phones such as Infinix Note 10 And the Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro 5G.