The Samsung Galaxy A22 FiveG mobile phone has a supportive 5G processor, powerful cameras and a large battery. An objective review that includes both minor and major parts of the device.
The Samsung Galaxy A22 5G is one of the latest smartphones in the economy class from the company Samsung The Korean giant, whose A Series, the category destined for the middle and upper middle classes, has occupied a large proportion of sales worldwide.
In spite of the great criticisms that affected Samsung because of its exaggerated pricing, and its interest in leading phones only, but recently, with the launch of the A series, the company was interested in these phones, so it offered the best value for a price, and paid great attention to the interests of users, which enabled it to achieve a large percentage of sales, and exceeded Some corporate phones have been at the forefront of sales, such as company phones Oppo And the Xiaomi The Chinese.
After making an objective review of the new mobile, we will see whether it is worth its price or not, and whether it will achieve great successes, as it comes with several specifications, most notably: –
A traditional design that does not differ from its predecessors.
6.4-inch HD Plus IPS LCD screen.
One UI 3.1 based on Android 11.
Dimensity 700 5G Octa Core processor supports 5G networks with 7nm manufacturing accuracy.
Mali-G57 MC2 graphic processor.
Memory storage 64/4 GB RAM or 128/4 GB RAM with the ability to add an external storage card.
3 Rear camera 48 – 8 – 2 megapixels with 1080p video shooting.
13-megapixel front camera with 1080p video shooting.
4500 mAh lithium polymer battery supports fast charging and a 15-watt charger.
Integrated fingerprint sensor on the right side.
Samsung Galaxy A22 5G phone specifications
- The design of the Samsung Galaxy A22 5G is traditional and this is something to be expected in this price category, as it is made entirely of plastic, with a front full of glass.
- On the back, the cameras are within a square frame with the flash, while the front end is a screen and a small notch contains the front camera.
- The mobile phone supports second, third, fourth and fifth generation 5G networks and Nano SIM cards with the ability to install two SIM cards simultaneously, with support for the “Dual Standby” feature.
- The Android version in the box is Android 11, with Samsung’s famous One UI 3.1 interface, which is classified as one of the best operating interfaces, the most stable and features.
- The 6.4-inch IPS LCD screen, which may anger some, as the company dispensed with its famous Super AMOLED screen, and used the IPS LCD screen, which comes with a relatively modest display resolution HD Plus 1600 * 720 pixels, with a modest pixel density of 270 pixels per inch in the screen. 20: 9 dimensions.
- The processor is powerful in performance from Media Tech, the Dimensity 700 5G, which supports 5G networks, eight cores (4 cores with a frequency of 2.2 GHz of the type Cortex-A 76 – four cores of a frequency of 2.0 GHz of the type of Cortex-A 55). The highlight is the processor’s 7nm precision, which is highly energy efficient, has better battery consumption and is less overheating.
- Mali-G57 MC2 graphic processor.
- The internal memory is of type eMMC 5.1 and the mobile phone comes in two versions, the first version with a storage capacity of 64 GB with 4 GB RAM, the second version with a storage capacity of 128 GB with 4 GB RAM, and both versions support the installation of an external micro sd storage card.
- The 4500 mAh battery of non-removable lithium-polymer type supports fast charging, but with a 15-watt charger, which means longer charging time.
- USB Type-C charging port.
- A fingerprint sensor built into the power button on the right side.
- There are gyroscope, convergence and acceleration sensors.
- Supported wireless versions a / b / g / n / ac with Wi-Fi Direct and hotspot support.
- Bluetooth version 5.0.
- There is a 3.5mm Jack headphone jack.
- Black mobile colors only.
Samsung Galaxy A22 5G cameras
There is a 3 rear camera with a single frame in a square frame on the back.
The main camera is 48 megapixels, with an F1.8 lens slot.
The second camera, ultra-wide, to take wide-angle photos with an F2.2 lens.
The third camera is a 2-megapixel macro with F2.4 lens slot.
The mobile supports panorama and HDR modes.
The camera can record 1080p videos at 30fps.
The front camera is 13 megapixels with F2.2 lens slot with the ability to capture 1080p videos at 30 frames per second.
Samsung Galaxy A22 5G mobile price
The expected price of the mobile in Egypt is 4500 EGP.
The expected price of the mobile in the global market is 250 euros.
Samsung Galaxy A22 5G features
- Good rear camera.
- Smooth and stable interface.
- Powerful, energy-efficient processor.
- Supporting fifth generation networks.
- The possibility of installing two SIM cards and an external storage card simultaneously.
Disadvantages of the Samsung Galaxy A22 5G phone
- Catastrophic pricing.
- Humble camera.
- Shipping speed isn’t the best.
- Humble screen.
Samsung Galaxy A22 5G phone box contents
Mobile Samsung Galaxy A22 5G
The phone if the price leaks are correct is considered catastrophic pricing, it does not provide value for the price, and it is not expected to achieve strong sales, especially since there are very powerful phones in the same price category such as Oppo A94 And the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro.