Review mobile price and specifications Samsung F62 Which carries four rear cameras that support 4K, and with the latest operating system, know the advantages and disadvantages Samsung F62.
Samsung announced the Samsung F62, which will be launched in India in the middle category with one of the best screens in this category (Super AMOLED Plus), and the device uses the latest Android system in the market, and it works with the company’s own processor Exynos 9825 that comes with a resolution of 7 nano, and The phone carries four rear cameras that support recording in 4K quality, in addition to the selfie camera that supports 4K as well, and fortunately the phone still maintains the traditional headphone input with support for the FM radio system that is preferred by many users, and the device features a battery capacity of 7000 milliliters Ampere with the ability to be used as a power bank to charge another phone or Bluetooth headsets, and it is equipped with the possibility of fast charging with a power of 25 watts, and in this article we will learn about the price of the phone abroad and its equivalent in the Egyptian and Saudi, and we will also fully explain the most important advantages, disadvantages and specifications Samsung F62.
Samsung F62 Specifications:
- The phone holds a drawer with two ports for adding Calling cards Type Nano SIM and the phone can operate in standby mode, and the Samsung F62 mobile connects to mobile networks equipped with 4G technology, and connects to the Internet through calling cards at speeds of the second generation EDGE or GSM, and the third generation HSPA (the maximum download speed is 42.2 Mbps, the maximum upload speed is 5.76 Mbps), and 4G LTE (the maximum download speed is 2000 Mbps, the maximum upload speed is 316 Mbps).
- Reach Weight The mobile phone is about 218 grams, and it is heavier than most of its competitors because of the giant battery, and the phone comes in a length of 163.9 mm, with a width of 76.3 mm, and a thickness of 9.5 mm, and the back of it is made of plastic materials with a plastic frame as well.
- Mobile carrying Screen Super AMOLED Plus Capacitive (same type of screen used in Samsung A72 5GThe brightness of the screen reaches a maximum of 420 nits, and it comes in a size of 6.7 inches; So that it represents about 86.7 percent of the total area of the front of the phone, and it supports a display resolution of 2400 by 1080 pixels (Full HD Plus quality), with an aspect ratio of 20: 9, and a pixel density of 393 pixels per inch, and the screen is designed without Reminiscent edges with a hole in the top center of the screen for the selfie camera.
- Samsung is releasing the Samsung F62 with OS Android 11, and the latest UI to date One UI 3.1.
- The phone works Processor The company Exynos 9825 has a 7-nanometer precision and is an eight-core processor (two Exynos M4 cores at 2.73 GHz per core, two Cortex A75 cores at 2.4 GHz per core, and four Cortex A55 cores at 1.95 GHz per core), in addition to The graphic processor Mali G76 MP12 and these processors were used in the leading phones in the past year, such as Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus.
- There are two versions of the phone with a difference Internal memory and RAM spacesAnd they are as follows:
– 128 GB internal copy, 6 GB RAM.
128 GB internal copy, 8 GB RAM.
– The mobile has a dedicated entrance to add memory expansion cards.
- He owns the phone Earphone External works to amplify the sound, and it comes with a traditional input to add 3.5 mm jack headphones, the phone also supports the radio system (FM radio, with the ability to record audio clips from it), and the phone supports the secondary noise insulation mic.
- The mobile connects to a wireless LAN (Wi Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / acIt supports Dual Band, Wi-Fi Direct, and the ability to create a hot spot.
- The phone supports the system Bluetooth From the fifth version, with support for A2DP and LE.
- It also supports GPS geolocation (GPS, With A GPS, Glonass, Galileo and BDS).
- Samsung F62 supports NFC NFC.
- It also possesses Charging port The modern USB Type C of the 2.0 generation, and the phone supports USB On The Go technology.
- Delicate supports Fingerprint (Built-in power button, on the side of the phone), it also supports acceleration, proximity, compass, and gyro sensors.
- Mobile is available In color Green, gray and blue.
- It also works With battery Of the Li Po with a capacity of 7000 mAh in its new condition, and it is of the difficult type to remove, and the phone also supports 25 watt fast charging, with the ability to reverse charging (used to charge bluetooth headsets or other phones).
You can now find out the information that has been officially announced about the phone by visiting his page on the company’s official website from Here!
Samsung F62 mobile price:
- The phone is officially priced in India, starting from $ 330 for the small version (128G with 6 RAM), and up to $ 358 for the larger version (128G with 8RAM).
- This price is equivalent to the local currency of the Arab Republic of Egypt, about 5150 pounds and 5600 Egyptian pounds for the two versions, respectively.
- It is also equivalent in the local currency of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia about 1240 riyals and 1350 Saudi riyals for the two versions, respectively.
This is the price of the official device in India with the price conversion to local currencies, and the phone will be launched there starting from February 22, 2021, and the device is expected to reach the Arab markets under a different name within the M or A series.
- Four rear cameras, Consisting of :
– 64 mega-pixel wide primary camera, with f1.8 lens aperture, 26 mm focal length, 1 / 1.73 inch sensor, with 0.8 micro-meter pixel diameter, and the ability to auto focus after Phase Detection Auto Focus.
– A 12 mega-pixel Ultra Wide camera, with an f / 2.2 lens slot, this camera has the ability to shoot from a wider angle (123 degrees) to get a larger field of view than a regular camera when shooting from the same distance.
– Macro camera with 5 mega pixels resolution, with f / 2.4 lens aperture, and this camera enables focus at a distance of 4 cm from the cameras, and is used in photographing objects that approach the cameras; Such as coins, flowers, etc.
Depth isolation camera with 5 mega pixel resolution, with f / 2.4 lens slot, which has the ability to know the distance of objects from the cameras, and this camera is used to isolate the background from people when taking pictures in portrait mode.
The Samsung Galaxy F62 rear cameras support a single LED flash, with the ability to photograph in High Dynamic Range and Panorama modes.
It also records in 4K quality at 30 frames per second, or 1080p at 30 frames per second.
- front camera Regular wide with a resolution of 32 mega pixels, with a lens slot of f / 2.0, a focal length of 26 mm, with a sensor of 1 / 2.8 inch, and a pixel diameter of 0.8 μm, and it supports photography in High Dynamic Range mode as well, and it also supports recording in quality 4K at 30 frames per second or 1080p at 30 frames per second.
This is the information that has been officially announced by the company, but has not been tried in reality yet!
- The Samsung F62 phone supports adding two SIM cards beside a memory card without leaving one of them.
- The best screen type in the middle class with a large area and it comes with a good pixel density for this price, and of course the device has the best design (similar to the design Xiaomi mobiles In the middle class).
- The latest OS right out of the box, with the latest interface from the company.
- The processor offers strong performance in this price category and has been used last year in many leading phones. It can be relied upon to run the latest games at the highest quality.
- The RAM is a good size.
- The rear cameras support 4K imaging, and capture images with more detail and color closer to natural compared to competing phones.
- The selfie camera offers higher performance than most other phones in the middle class and also supports 4K.
- Separate headphone input with support for FM radio system.
- The mobile phone is equipped with the NFC system that is being used in many areas recently, such as online payment from your credit card balance, or charging an electricity meter card.
- The phone supports USB OTG technology, which enables the phone to recognize all USB devices; Such as the mouse, the keyboard, the flashes … etc.
- The fingerprint sensor comes in the most appropriate place and responds very quickly to the correct fingerprint.
- The battery capacity is very giant and is larger than all competitors and can be relied upon to operate the phone for more than two days.
- The phone supports fast charging technology that enables the battery to be fully charged in less than two and a half hours, despite its gigantic capacity.
- The mobile phone offers a high value for its official price.
Samsung F62 disadvantages:
- The Samsung F62 is relatively heavy in weight, and unlike most of the competitors, the case and back are made of plastic materials (both glass and metal).
- The mobile does not support connection to the fifth generation networks, but nevertheless it is suitable for many countries that have not yet supported the fifth generation.
- Screen brightness is not the best, and it performs modestly under the sun.
- The rear cameras do not include a zoom lens and only digital zoom (quality is lost when zooming in), and the rear cameras do not have an OIS optical stabilizer.
- The body of the phone is not certified for dust or water resistance.
- The phone does not have stereo speakers, unlike the mobile phone Xiaomi POCO X3 NFC The cheapest in price.
- The mobile phone is not equipped with an infrared port that allows mobiles to control electronic devices remotely, so that it works instead of a remote control.
Open the box:
- Samsung F62.
- 25W Fast Charger (5V – 3A / 9V – 2.77A / 11V – 2.25A), with USB Type C cable.
- A guide for using the mobile phone for the first time with a quality assurance card.
- Contact card ejector and memory expansion card.
- A screen has already been placed on the screen to protect it from scratches and dirt.