The South Korean giant announced Samsung Days ago, about its new mid-range phone, the Galaxy M42 5G, with great specifications and prices, with a Snapdragon 750G 5G processor, a quad rear camera and a 5000 mAh battery, and below we review with you a review of the phone’s specifications, so follow us.
Samsung Galaxy M42 5G
- The Galaxy M42 comes with a plastic design for the back and four edges, with a glass screen of course.
- The phone comes with dimensions of 164.4 x 75.9 x 8.6 mm, and a weight of 190 grams.
- The phone comes with the design of the upper notch in the form of a water drop to install the camera at the top of the middle.
- The phone supports the 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The phone has a Super AMOLED screen that supports a modern 20: 9 aspect ratio, and it supports multi-touch.
- The screen comes in 6.6 inches, with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, and pixel density of 266 pixels per inch.
Storage and memory spaces:
- The phone supports random access memory with a capacity of 6 or 8 GB (RAM).
- As for the internal storage, it comes in the size of 128 GB.
- The phone supports a microSDXC external memory slot in a common port.
- Enjoy a phone Galaxy M42 With an octa-core processor, Qualcomm SM7225 Snapdragon 750G 5G, with a manufacturing resolution of 8 nm.
- This processor operates at a frequency of (2 × 2.2 GHz Kryo 570 & 6 × 1.8 GHz Kryo 570).
- The phone comes with an Adreno 619 graphic processor.
- The phone supports 4 lenses for the rear camera, each lens performing a specific task:
- The first lens comes with 48 megapixels, which is a wide lens that works on auto focus in the camera, and comes with an f / 1.8 lens.
- The second lens is an ultrawide telephoto lens, and it comes with an 8 megapixel resolution, with an f / 2.2 lens.
- The third lens with a 5-megapixel macro sensor for close-up photography, f / 2.4 lens.
- The fourth lens is with a 5-megapixel depth sensor, and f / 2.4 lens, which is a lens for capturing the depth of the image and activating the portrait.
- The phone comes with a front camera with a dual front lens and comes with a 20-megapixel front camera, and an f / 2.2 wide lens with HDR technology.
- As for the rear camera, it supports video recording at 2160 pixels (4K) at 30 frames per second, 1080p (FullHD +) quality at 30 frames per second, 720p (FullHD +) quality at 480 frames per second.
- As for the front camera, it supports 1080p (FullHD +) video recording at 30 frames per second as well.
- The camera supports PDAF autofocus, and LED flash, in addition to HDR, panorama, face recognition and geo-tagging.
- A phone comes Galaxy M42 With accelerometer, proximity, gyroscope and compass sensors, in addition to the fingerprint sensor built into the phone screen
Operating system and interface:
- The phone supports the Android operating system from the version of Android 11, and the One UI 3.1 operating interface.
Network and Communications Support:
- The phone supports the ability to add two Nano-sized Sim cards and work in the second, third, fourth and fifth generation networks.
- The phone supports Bluetooth version 5.0.
- Wi-Fi networks come with the standard Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, and the phone supports hotspot.
- The phone supports automatic FM radio.
- The phone supports the NFC feature.
- The phone works with a non-removable lithium polymer battery with a capacity of 5000 mAh.
- The battery supports 15 watts of fast charging.
- The phone comes with a Type-C 1.0 USB port for charging from version 2.0.
- The phone supports black and gray colors.
- Phone prices start Galaxy M42 In global markets from 300 USD.
- Once the phone is launched in the Arab and Egyptian markets, you can know its prices and compare its best purchase offers in different stores through Yaqouta website.
The operating systems that are mentioned as the last systems in which smartphones are accepted in our articles are the systems mentioned on the official websites of the smart phone companies at the time the articles were written, and some smartphones may accept upgrades to newer versions of operating systems.
The prices of phones in some markets, such as the Egyptian, Saudi or Emirati markets, may not be mentioned because they were not officially launched in these markets at the time of writing the article, and you will be able to know the official prices as soon as they are presented through the phone price links mentioned during the article lines.