Announced Xiaomi Days ago, about its new, upper-middle-class phone, Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro, with great specifications and prices, with a Snapdragon 888 5G processor, a triple rear camera, and a battery with a capacity of 4520 mAh.
Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro
Dimensions and design:
- Enjoy a phone Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro Dimensions of 163.7 x 76.4 x 7.8 mm, and a weight of 196 grams.
- The phone comes with the design of the upper hole at the top of the middle of the screen to install the front camera, supports the fingerprint sensor on its right side, and comes with very thin edges around the screen, and does not support a port for the installation of headphones at all.
- The phone has a Super AMOLED screen that supports the aspect ratio of 20: 9, and it supports multi-touch.
- The screen comes in 6.67 inches, with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, and pixel density of 395 pixels per inch.
- The screen supports an outer layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 5 to resist scratching.
- The screen supports 120 Hz frame refresh rate, supports high brightness up to 1300 nits, and supports HDR10 +.
Storage and memory spaces:
- The phone supports random access memory with a capacity of 8 GB (RAM).
- As for the internal storage, it comes in the size of 128 and 256 GB.
- The phone does not support an external memory slot at all.
- Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro has an octa-core processor, and it is a Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G version that works with 5 nm technology.
- The processor operates at a frequency (1 x 2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3 x 2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4 x 1.80 GHz Kryo 680).
- The phone supports an Adreno 660 graphics processor.
- The phone supports 3 lenses for the rear camera, each lens performing a specific task:
- The first lens comes with a resolution of 108 megapixels, which is a wide lens that works on auto focus in the camera, and comes with an f / 1.8 aperture.
- The second lens is an ultrawide lens and it comes with 8 megapixels and f / 2.2 lens.
- The third lens is a 5-megapixel macro lens for close-up, f / 2.4 lens.
- The phone comes with a front camera with one wide lens, and comes with 20 megapixels, f / 2.5 lens slot, and supports HDR and panorama.
- As for the rear camera, it supports recording video clips in (8K) quality at 30 frames per second, 2160 pixels (4K) at 30 or 60 frames per second, and also 1080p (FullHD +) at 30, 60, 120 and 240 And 960 frames per second.
- For the front camera, it supports 1080p (FullHD +) video recording at 30 frames per second and 720p (HD) at 120 frames per second, with HDR10 + technology.
- The camera supports PDAF autofocus, it also supports LED flash, in addition to HDR, panorama, face recognition and geo-tagging.
- A phone comes Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro With accelerometer, proximity, compass, gyroscope, color spectrum sensor and barometer, in addition to the fingerprint sensor built into the right side of the phone.
Operating system and interface:
- The phone supports the Android operating system from the version of Android 11, with the MIUI 12 user interface.
Network and Communications Support:
- The phone supports the ability to add two Nano-sized Sim cards and work in the second, third, fourth and fifth generation networks.
- The phone supports Bluetooth version 5.2.
- Wi-Fi networks will come with the Wi-Fi standard Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac / 6, and the phone supports hotspot.
- The phone supports GPS technologies.
- The phone does not support NFC technology at all.
- The phone does not support automatic FM radio.
- The phone supports USB On-The-Go technology to transfer data to and from the phone easily.
- The phone works with a 4520 mAh non-removable lithium polymer battery.
- The battery supports 33W fast charging to charge 100% of the battery power in just 52 minutes, with Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 3+ technology.
- The battery comes with Power Delivery 3.0 charging technology.
- The phone does not automatically support wireless charging.
- The phone comes with a Type-C 1.0 USB port for charging from version 2.0.
- The phone supports silver, white and black colors.
- A phone comes Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro With prices starting at $ 545, the phone has not yet reached the Egyptian and Arab markets.
- Once the phone is launched in the Arab and Egyptian markets, you can know its prices and compare its best offers in different stores through Yaqouta website.
Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro review
The screen came with the wonderful Super AMOLED panels from Samsung that provide high resolution and image quality, with natural and realistic colors that are comfortable for the eye, and it comes in a large size and suitable for modern phones, it supports the new dimensions of display in the screens, and takes up most of the front-end area with side edges Thin, it is able to display content in a clean manner with a full review of details, and it has a high speed of updating the frames, which allows a distinctive gaming experience, especially with high-graphics and heavy games, and it also has a very large brightness that allows you to comfortably use the phone under the sun Direct.
The phone features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor for the modern leading category, where the processor comes with 5 nm technology, which helps it to provide speed in performance in exchange for saving also in battery power, and this processor also supports the operation of 5G networks, and this chip also comes with a processor Powerful and fast graphics for games It can run games at the highest graphics quality possible, and all of this comes along with two large random storage spaces that facilitate multitasking on the phone with a capacity of 8 and 12 GB (RAM), and internal storage spaces as well, which allow storing a lot of files without affecting Phone performance, unfortunately, the phone does not support an external memory port.
The phone comes with a high-quality triple rear camera for its price category so that it can compete strongly, and it is considered one of the best smartphone cameras for this category, as the phone comes with a primary sensor that comes with 108 megapixels with a strong optical stabilizer, a sensor lens, an ultrawide sensor lens, and a lens Finally, the macro sensor, and the camera is distinguished in night photography in low light with high quality, and the phone supports the high-quality front camera also with HDR technology, and finally the camera offers different speeds for recording video in the front and back, and it can record at 4320 (8K) and 2160 quality (4K) and 1080p.
The phone supports a giant battery with a capacity of 4520 mAh, it supports fast charging, fast wireless charging and reverse charging, and it can work for more than a day with moderate and random use, and the battery is one of the most important and prominent advantages of a gaming phone, as it relies on Quick Charge 3+ fast charging technology as it reaches 33 watts to charge 100% of the battery power, only about 52 minutes, and the phone does not support wireless charging or reverse charging.
The operating systems that are mentioned as the last systems in which smartphones are accepted in our articles are the systems mentioned on the official websites of the smart phone companies at the time the articles were written, and some smartphones may accept upgrades to newer versions of operating systems.
The prices of phones in some markets, such as the Egyptian, Saudi or Emirati markets, may not be mentioned because they were not officially launched in these markets at the time of writing the article, and you will be able to know the official prices as soon as they are presented through the links to the prices of the phones mentioned during the lines of the article.