Announced the Chinese rising company TCL A few days ago, she announced her new mid-range phone, TCL L10 Pro, with great specifications and prices to try to enter and compete with other smartphone giants, and today we review with you the initial review of its specifications and prices abroad before it comes down, so follow us.
TCL L10 Pro
- The phone has a screen of AMOLED panels and supports the new aspect ratio 20:9, and it occupies 89.5% of the front-end area, and it supports the multi-touch feature.
- The screen measures 6.47 inches, with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, and a pixel density of 398 pixels per inch.
- The screen supports Always-on-display feature.
Storage and memory spaces:
- The phone supports 6 GB of random access memory (RAM).
- As for the internal storage, it comes in a size of 256 or 128 GB.
- The phone supports the microSDXC external memory chip port, and it comes in a shared port with the second communication chip.
- enjoy phone TCL L10 Pro Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675 octa-core processor running on 11nm technology.
- The processor works at a frequency of (2×2.0 GHz Kryo 460 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 460 Silver).
- The phone supports the Adreno 612 graphics processor.
- The phone supports 4 rear camera lenses, each of which performs a specific task:
- The first lens comes with a resolution of 64 megapixels, which is a wide lens that works with autofocus in the camera, and it comes with an aperture of f/1.8.
- The second lens is an ultrawide lens, with a 16-megapixel resolution and f/2.4 aperture.
- The third lens is the macro lens, which is dedicated to taking pictures from very close distances, and comes with a 5-megapixel resolution, and an f/2.2 lens slot.
- Finally, the fourth lens is a sensor to capture the depth of the image and activate the 2-megapixel portrait, with an f/2.4 aperture.
- The phone came with a front camera with only one lens, and it comes with a accuracy of 24 megapixels, supports the HDR feature, with an f/2.0 lens slot.
- The camera supports PDAF.
- Supports dual LED flash.
- Supports HDR, panorama, face recognition, and photo geotagging.
- phone comes TCL L10 Pro With a fingerprint sensor in the phone screen.
- The phone also supports accelerometer, proximity, compass and gyroscope sensors.
Networking and Communications Support:
- The phone supports the ability to add two Nano-sized SIM cards and works with 4G networks.
- The phone supports Bluetooth version 5.0
- Wi-Fi networks come with a standard Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and the phone supports hotspot.
- The phone supports NFC.
- The phone supports FM radio.
Operating system and interface:
- The TCL L10 Pro phone supports the Android operating system from the Android 11 version.
- The phone offers a non-removable lithium polymer battery with a capacity of 4500 mAh.
- The battery supports 18W fast charging.
- 50% of the battery can be charged in 35 minutes.
- The phone comes with a USB Type-C port for charging from version 2.0.
- Phone prices start TCL L10 Pro In global markets from approximately $225 USD.
- You can learn about the prices of the phone as soon as it is launched in the Arab and Egyptian markets and compare the best offers for its purchase in different stores through Yaoota.
The operating systems that are mentioned as the last systems that accept the smartphones mentioned in our articles, are the systems mentioned on the official websites of the smart phone companies at the time the articles were written, and some smart phones may accept the upgrade to newer versions of the operating systems.
The prices of phones in some markets, such as the Egyptian, Saudi or Emirati markets, may not be mentioned because they were not officially launched in these markets at the time of writing the article, and you will be able to know the official prices as soon as they are released through the phone price links mentioned in the lines of the article.